Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,522 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Helen Onyinyechi Maduakonam Graduates With First Class At LAUTECH - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Helen Onyinyechi Maduakonam Graduates With First Class At LAUTECH (44365 Views)

Ibukunoluwa Are Withdrawn From OAU For Bad Performance, Grabs 1st Class At Bowen / Meet Jane Onyinyechi Ogwo, FUTO Best Graduating Student With CGPA Of 4.9 / Four UNN Students That Made First Class At The Nigerian Law School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helen Onyinyechi Maduakonam Graduates With First Class At LAUTECH by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:20am On Apr 23, 2022
gentiles:
Igbos dominating Yorubas on their home soil, while the Yorubas are mainly involved in Agberos, skull mining and motor park touts. Yoruba ronu!
did you read very well, they are 4 in numbers the remaining 3 are yoruba. There are many agberos in your region too.

2 Likes

Re: Helen Onyinyechi Maduakonam Graduates With First Class At LAUTECH by micflo28(m): 11:22am On Apr 23, 2022
Is she single. I like first class p*ssy �
Re: Helen Onyinyechi Maduakonam Graduates With First Class At LAUTECH by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:24am On Apr 23, 2022
john633:
Unlike my dull wife
Do you also make first class? If No, you are a dullard as well
Re: Helen Onyinyechi Maduakonam Graduates With First Class At LAUTECH by Testimony1988(m): 11:27am On Apr 23, 2022
Congrats to her.
Re: Helen Onyinyechi Maduakonam Graduates With First Class At LAUTECH by TruthInspires: 11:28am On Apr 23, 2022
Just because your mother did it doesn't mean that everyone else is doing it.

Benjaniblinks:
Obviously been riding the lecturer undecided
Re: Helen Onyinyechi Maduakonam Graduates With First Class At LAUTECH by CSTRR: 11:41am On Apr 23, 2022
Spherical77:
you're right. Ayodele who had a perfect CGPA at Unilag then also had a degree before bagging first-class in a close related course

Ofcourse na.

Most of those jaw dropping CGPA from Federal and state universities did not come from pure jambitos.

Who dash Jambite 5.0?
When he is not a born genius.
Re: Helen Onyinyechi Maduakonam Graduates With First Class At LAUTECH by treatise: 11:52am On Apr 23, 2022
blazingblender:
Congrats to you dear
More wins
A mother of four making first class
Hmm she must be really intelligent
Lemme just drop it for haters
Igbo amaka
We produce the best brains
Did she attend the wedding of Rita Dominic? I saw photos of so many Nigerian LADIES that graced the wedding.
Re: Helen Onyinyechi Maduakonam Graduates With First Class At LAUTECH by blazingblender(m): 11:54am On Apr 23, 2022
treatise:

Did she attend the wedding of Rita Dominic? I saw photos of so many Nigerian LADIES that graced the wedding.
come this thing wey you ask me now
How e take concern me??
Re: Helen Onyinyechi Maduakonam Graduates With First Class At LAUTECH by OVikkytan49: 12:01pm On Apr 23, 2022
CSTRR:
If you want to get a first class and you are not too smart enough, go to a polytechnic first atleast for two years, and study the same course or a related one.

Then apply for direct entry into the same course at a federal University.

You will have gotten enough time to assimilate your courses by the time you enter the University.

If you no come out with first class, your 2-1 go sharp like razor.
You're right. I've also observed same.
Most Direct entry students, especially the ones that graduated with upper credit and distinction at Federal polis tend to perform better than the ones they meet there, even in tough unis like OAU, unilorin etc
Re: Helen Onyinyechi Maduakonam Graduates With First Class At LAUTECH by treatise: 12:07pm On Apr 23, 2022
blazingblender:
come this thing wey you ask me now
How e take concern me??
The thing tire me o.
Re: Helen Onyinyechi Maduakonam Graduates With First Class At LAUTECH by walesoflyf(m): 12:22pm On Apr 23, 2022
verybadmouth:
Four children for four lecturers grin grin

Must you always show everyone that the left side of your brain is dead... Buffo.on undecided
Re: Helen Onyinyechi Maduakonam Graduates With First Class At LAUTECH by OlujobaSamuel: 12:22pm On Apr 23, 2022
Lol, I don't know if it's just me, I thought I read "mother of 4graduates with each having first class"
BTW, congratulations mama.
To those saying she sleep with lecturer, irrespective of how you dash lecturer money or sleep with them, they won't make you the best in class, they can only help you to be second best, you think lecturer go because of your cash or body that is replaceable every semester destroy his own career.
How many lecturers you wan give, how many go accept am?
Re: Helen Onyinyechi Maduakonam Graduates With First Class At LAUTECH by Microwhy: 12:25pm On Apr 23, 2022
john633:
Unlike my dull wife
Wives are not meant to be this intelligent..
She's one in hundred.
Re: Helen Onyinyechi Maduakonam Graduates With First Class At LAUTECH by verybadmouth(m): 12:35pm On Apr 23, 2022
walesoflyf:

Must you always show everyone that the left side of your brain is dead... Buffo.on undecided
I don't understand English. Please rewrite this in German. Mugu.fool
Re: Helen Onyinyechi Maduakonam Graduates With First Class At LAUTECH by Dybala11(m): 1:02pm On Apr 23, 2022
Omo, lemme make mouth small o.
I also graduated with a first class too, from the department of Pure and Applied Chemistry, Class 18/19.
Re: Helen Onyinyechi Maduakonam Graduates With First Class At LAUTECH by IfnobeGod20: 3:30pm On Apr 23, 2022
gentiles:
Igbos dominating Yorubas on their home soil, while the Yorubas are mainly involved in Agberos, skull mining and motor park touts. Yoruba ronu!
Some of you are just wired to be stupid, tribalistic and educated illiterates. If you had taken time to peruse the list, you would have seen these names before her name with the same First Class:
Adeagbo Olamide Opeyemi
Ayodele Seun Esther
Fawole, Pamilerin Isaac.
Are these names also ibos.
Educated mofo.
Re: Helen Onyinyechi Maduakonam Graduates With First Class At LAUTECH by Proudlyomonna: 3:46pm On Apr 23, 2022
All I have to say is
Igbo Amaka
Doing well is in the blood �
Re: Helen Onyinyechi Maduakonam Graduates With First Class At LAUTECH by wiseoneking: 5:48pm On Apr 23, 2022
gentiles:
Zukwanike nnaa
Re: Helen Onyinyechi Maduakonam Graduates With First Class At LAUTECH by wiseoneking: 5:49pm On Apr 23, 2022
Benjaniblinks:
Obviously been riding the lecturer undecided
Like your Murder
Re: Helen Onyinyechi Maduakonam Graduates With First Class At LAUTECH by Aaay: 6:48pm On Apr 23, 2022
Really
Re: Helen Onyinyechi Maduakonam Graduates With First Class At LAUTECH by Rhado: 8:13pm On Apr 23, 2022
bonnyhope:

Na only Igbo you see there
tribalism in you is something else
No bro I’m not. There’re others but the thread chose to make it about her. It’s not my fault.
Re: Helen Onyinyechi Maduakonam Graduates With First Class At LAUTECH by gbadesitdown: 9:22pm On Apr 23, 2022
People are saying Ibo Amaka, out of the list only one Ibo all others are Yoruba
Re: Helen Onyinyechi Maduakonam Graduates With First Class At LAUTECH by Amhappy(f): 9:39pm On Apr 23, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Helen Onyinyechi Maduakonam Graduates With First Class At LAUTECH by Iconstar: 11:03pm On Apr 23, 2022
diplomat058:
Yorubas are mainly involved in motor park hooliganism yet they built tertiary institutions of African standards for people of your kind to come and study? You disgraceful idiots are the reason I support the breakup of this contraption. In fact, I can't wait to Odua Republic to expel imbecilic bigots like you from country back to whichever hole you crawled from.

I am sure this hardworking Igbo lady would prefer Lautech and staying in the West to go to others regions

Foool
What a stupid tribalist. Foolish boy cheesy
Re: Helen Onyinyechi Maduakonam Graduates With First Class At LAUTECH by Iconstar: 11:04pm On Apr 23, 2022
diplomat058:
Yorubas are mainly involved in motor park hooliganism yet they built tertiary institutions of African standards for people of your kind to come and study? You disgraceful idiots are the reason I support the breakup of this contraption. In fact, I can't wait to Odua Republic to expel imbecilic bigots like you from country back to whichever hole you crawled from.

I am sure this hardworking Igbo lady would prefer Lautech and staying in the West to go to others regions

Foool
Lalasticlala Dominique Jarus Mynd44 Justwise Fynestboi

Rule 2
Re: Helen Onyinyechi Maduakonam Graduates With First Class At LAUTECH by ismodiwa(m): 5:57am On Apr 24, 2022
Congratulations �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Favour Adenuga & Goodnews Johnson, First Class Students In Medicine, ABU Zaria / George Iwilade: The July 10th OAU Massacre, 20 Years After / ASUU Strike! Lecturer Turns Spiderman To Attend To Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.