Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Soludo Shocked As He Visits Anambra Airport - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Shocked As He Visits Anambra Airport (5596 Views)

Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced / Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again / The Man Who Promised To Join Atiku Campaign If He Visits America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Shocked As He Visits Anambra Airport by Sergio103(m): 9:02am On Apr 23, 2022
Mooh247:

How me and you go dey drag airport

Ibadan don get airport when una still dey tie leaf for jungle... Na stupid comparison make me we Ibadan get Airstrip since colonial era, Airport since 40 years and running and another new Airforce air base about to be completed with the first one still on ground, total of 3 runways

How I go dey compare with una wey just see plane for the first time last year

As usual he will leave a simple question or point thrown at him and be running around, stopping each time he see mirage pool of water on the road.

You missed one class during your school days...... and that is simple "summary" in elementary English

Smh

1 Like

Re: Soludo Shocked As He Visits Anambra Airport by Golan007: 9:02am On Apr 23, 2022
Click bait.
Re: Soludo Shocked As He Visits Anambra Airport by Mooh247: 9:02am On Apr 23, 2022
SpaceTour:
You are just bitter and frustrated that ibadan airport is a village airport. I know you have never seen carousels or lift or escalators before, then come to Anambra international airport to see those facilities.

Village man wey just dey see airport hahaha for this world airports wey I don enter with proof nobody for your people never enter am

And Na fact with real proof
Re: Soludo Shocked As He Visits Anambra Airport by NakwansaPolice: 9:05am On Apr 23, 2022
Mooh247:

Village man wey just dey see airport hahaha for this world airports wey I don enter with proof nobody for your generation don enter am

And Na fact with values proof
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

violation of rule 2
Re: Soludo Shocked As He Visits Anambra Airport by SpaceTour: 9:05am On Apr 23, 2022
Village ibadan miscreant, you haven't seen airport before, what you have in ibadan is not an airport but a motorpark. cheesy

Mooh247:

Village man wey just dey see airport hahaha for this world airports wey I don enter with proof nobody for your generation don enter am
And Na fact with values proof

1 Like

Re: Soludo Shocked As He Visits Anambra Airport by Chikeluba25(m): 9:59am On Apr 23, 2022
@poster go back to school... This your propaganda no reach at all.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Shocked As He Visits Anambra Airport by tellsblinks(m): 10:00am On Apr 23, 2022
Lol
Re: Soludo Shocked As He Visits Anambra Airport by Chikeluba25(m): 10:04am On Apr 23, 2022
Charming1:
Just after Former Governor Obiano, was arrested by the EFCC based on inflated projects like the Anambra Airport and International Convention Center, the Soludo visits the airport to notice the shocking state of the certain structures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTpmZp9mZ5U
I no blame you nah Peter Obi Erats I blame who out off desperiatnes and bitterness gave you the courage to come online and post nonsense propaganda about Obiano and Anambra

1 Like

Re: Soludo Shocked As He Visits Anambra Airport by globemoney01: 10:04am On Apr 23, 2022
Mooh247:

[s]How me and you go dey drag airport

Ibadan don get airport when una still dey tie leaf for jungle... Na stupid comparison make me we Ibadan get Airstrip since colonial era, Airport since 40 years and running and another new Airforce air base about to be completed with the first one still on ground, total of 3 runways

How I go dey compare with una wey just see plane for the first time last year[/s]

Anambra had its first airstrip in uli when your ancestors were still dressing with leaves. We have abandoned that and built a new starndard international airport with the longest runway in Nigeria currently when your ibadan is still waiting for FG to build another air strip for them yet you have mouth to talk nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Shocked As He Visits Anambra Airport by Mooh247: 10:10am On Apr 23, 2022
globemoney01:

Anambra had its first airstrip in uli when your ancestors were still dressing with leaves. We have abandoned that and built a new starndard international airport with the longest runway in Nigeria currently when your ibadan is still waiting for FG to build another air strip for them yet you have mouth to talk nonsense.

Ndi chest beater Uli airstrip of civil war Abi which one

Samonda airstrip served the colonial masters over 100 years ago when your people were still in shanties and shacks

Alakia airport has been functional for 40 years with more flights than the village Anambra substandard Airport shown in that video
Re: Soludo Shocked As He Visits Anambra Airport by globemoney01: 10:20am On Apr 23, 2022
Mooh247:

[s]Ndi chest beater Uli airstrip of civil war Abi which one

Samonda airstrip served the colonial masters over 100 years ago when your people were still in shanties and shacks

Alakia airport has been functional for 40 years with more flights than the village Anambra substandard Airport shown in that video[/s]

The fact here is that we have since left the airstrip periods to build one of the best international airports in Nigeria while ibadan is still stuck wtih the airstrip era with a motor airport with canopies. In what way can you compare Anambra Airport to the motor park terminal called ibadan canopy airport.
Re: Soludo Shocked As He Visits Anambra Airport by OVB123: 1:23pm On Apr 23, 2022
SpaceTour:

Is Soludo your governor? Why not face your backward state and your failure governor
Hmmm!
Re: Soludo Shocked As He Visits Anambra Airport by OreMI22: 2:51pm On Apr 23, 2022
Charming1:
Just after Former Governor Obiano, was arrested by the EFCC based on inflated projects like the Anambra Airport and International Convention Center, the Soludo visits the airport to notice the shocking state of the certain structures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTpmZp9mZ5U

OP if your fake disinformation campaign has fallen flat because nobody is deceived grin grin grin

Soludo was actually highly impressed with the airport when he landed NOT shocked as you lied here! Soludo asked the airport manager other remaining projects the state needed to provide to facilitate the smooth running of the facility.

All of you extremely wicked demons that denied Anambra and the southeast a viable international airport for 56 years and now are crying that it was provided by Obiano will continue to watch all your anti-Igbo agenda in Nigeria fall apart one by one. The sad thing is that you people killed the concept of "One Nigeria" by your mindless wickedness. But, not a problem. Nigeria was never destined to be one.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Shocked As He Visits Anambra Airport by OFFICIAL336: 3:36pm On Apr 23, 2022
Yorubas dont have data so that can'tt watch the video
Re: Soludo Shocked As He Visits Anambra Airport by jom28gy(m): 5:14pm On Apr 23, 2022
realstars:
He want you to fixe it, dont act like buhari on blameing game. you were voted into that office to correct the wrong.
but would you people allow him to fixed it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

For The First Time Buhari Broke Gej Record / Nnmadi Kalu And The Common Man. (photo 18+) / See 26 APC Members Who Have Properties In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.