Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

You Raised ₦200M For Davido And Tacha ,yet You Can't Afford Forms-zara Onyinye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Raised ₦200M For Davido And Tacha ,yet You Can't Afford Forms-zara Onyinye (1865 Views)

Zara Onyinye Of APC Sabi Give TOTO - Prophetess Mocks Her / JUST IN: Ganduje And His Crew, Zara Onyinye Storms Ondo Ahead Of Election / Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Raised ₦200M For Davido And Tacha ,yet You Can't Afford Forms-zara Onyinye by amzee(m): 7:57am On Apr 23, 2022
A few days ago, the All Progressives
Congress (APC) pegged its presidential
nomination form at N100 million. However,
this decision, which was taken at the
National Executive Meeting of the party,
has in a few days, generated a lot of
reactions from Nigerians, especially social
media users.

As it seems, a lot of social media users
bemoaned this development by noting that
it was one of the reasons why politicians
embezzled funds when they're eventually
elected into office. Notwithstanding, some
Nigerians have a quite different view, one
of which was expressed by Zara Gift
Onyinye and some reactions to her recent
Facebook posts.

Zara Gift Onyinye is an All Progressives
Congress (APC) media personnel and
staunch supporter of the present
government in Nigeria, drawn from her
Twitter profile.

Some hours ago, Zara took to her
Facebook page to express how jokingly
she sees the many reactions to APC's
N100 million presidential nomination forms.
In a series of posts on her Facebook
handle, Zara described some Nigerian
youths complaining about the price of the
forms as jokers.

According to her, it was hypocrisy that
these youths could sponsor protests and
raise money for their favourite celebrities
to take care of themselves, but they keep
complaining about the price of forms. She
wrote thus:
“Those who raised over 200m within 24hr
for Davido &raised over 50m to buy Benz
for Tacha of BBN are complaining over
100m APC form”.

1 Like

Re: You Raised ₦200M For Davido And Tacha ,yet You Can't Afford Forms-zara Onyinye by Parachoko: 7:59am On Apr 23, 2022
Oyinye is 100% correct

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Raised ₦200M For Davido And Tacha ,yet You Can't Afford Forms-zara Onyinye by DoctorOlasDesk: 8:21am On Apr 23, 2022
This table
Re: You Raised ₦200M For Davido And Tacha ,yet You Can't Afford Forms-zara Onyinye by Mandate2023: 8:22am On Apr 23, 2022
She's right tho.......Nigeria youth are clowns, an evidence is majority of us on nairaland here

4 Likes

Re: You Raised ₦200M For Davido And Tacha ,yet You Can't Afford Forms-zara Onyinye by Legalcriminal: 8:33am On Apr 23, 2022
During end Sars, Soro soke blabla u go think dem don wise. Ediots of them are behind the old people that show them shege fighting themselves.

1 Like

Re: You Raised ₦200M For Davido And Tacha ,yet You Can't Afford Forms-zara Onyinye by kunlesehan(m): 8:36am On Apr 23, 2022
She has a point.

Any hope for the youths of Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: You Raised ₦200M For Davido And Tacha ,yet You Can't Afford Forms-zara Onyinye by phemmyjohnson: 8:37am On Apr 23, 2022
We no serious i agree , If the youths can’t select people and raise money same style.. . But I think no one wants to fight those dirty old men . Nothing positive will come out of it .
Re: You Raised ₦200M For Davido And Tacha ,yet You Can't Afford Forms-zara Onyinye by kunlesehan(m): 8:37am On Apr 23, 2022
It is time to soro soke

1 Like

Re: You Raised ₦200M For Davido And Tacha ,yet You Can't Afford Forms-zara Onyinye by Pakute: 8:53am On Apr 23, 2022
No truer words

3 Likes

Re: You Raised ₦200M For Davido And Tacha ,yet You Can't Afford Forms-zara Onyinye by simpleseyi: 8:58am On Apr 23, 2022
This truth is too bitter to swallow.

4 Likes

Re: You Raised ₦200M For Davido And Tacha ,yet You Can't Afford Forms-zara Onyinye by cocolacec(m): 9:08am On Apr 23, 2022
EndSARS protest was a PDP protest.PDP hide under a good cause to cause mayhem.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Raised ₦200M For Davido And Tacha ,yet You Can't Afford Forms-zara Onyinye by SHINJA: 9:31am On Apr 23, 2022
Even if an Igbo youth come out and buy the form..No one will vote him..

No tribe like Igbo's..

God bless southsouth and Southwest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Raised ₦200M For Davido And Tacha ,yet You Can't Afford Forms-zara Onyinye by Okoroawusa: 9:42am On Apr 23, 2022
She talk true sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Raised ₦200M For Davido And Tacha ,yet You Can't Afford Forms-zara Onyinye by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 23, 2022
Just listen to the pro-APC group members above me. They created a post on Twitter, brought it to Nairaland, and are commenting on it.

Who raised money for Davido? Was it not his fellow entertainers?

Tacha and co are clout chasers and bought the cars themselves or had some moneybag bankrolling them.

Stop making dumb comparisons.

5 Likes

Re: You Raised ₦200M For Davido And Tacha ,yet You Can't Afford Forms-zara Onyinye by Donaluta(m): 10:27am On Apr 23, 2022
So this baboon want make I donate my money give one useless aspirant weh go refuse to pick my calls after him win election .. people go just dey talk without sense
Re: You Raised ₦200M For Davido And Tacha ,yet You Can't Afford Forms-zara Onyinye by JoyousFurnitire(m): 10:53am On Apr 23, 2022
phemmyjohnson:
We no serious i agree , If the youths can’t select people and raise money same style.. . But I think no one wants to fight those dirty old men . Nothing positive will come out of it .

At least we can try.

She get point.

During the end SARS we had people who volunteered to lead protest and handle the accounts.

I wonder where the energy is now.
Re: You Raised ₦200M For Davido And Tacha ,yet You Can't Afford Forms-zara Onyinye by Tonyman55: 10:59am On Apr 23, 2022
Your facts are baseless..... If a poor man if the youth donate 100million for common party nomination..... What will happen to the party primaries how will the candidate gain ground when he have no cash to lobby all the stakeholders who will vote for them at the primary and what of the funds he needs to run his campaign.... Just know that these Old hopeless leaders is making all efforts to keep only their selves and their families at leadership position.... But people like you will find a way to blame the youth because you gain from dashing yourself to them and sleeping with people older than your parents....

1 Like

Re: You Raised ₦200M For Davido And Tacha ,yet You Can't Afford Forms-zara Onyinye by Cantonese: 11:03am On Apr 23, 2022
Where is the point and how do they correlate? That question coming from a so called youth is not only completely senseless but irresponsible.

How can you compare contributions totaling 200m made by several people, with an order by a party that members should pay 100m each? Some of these APC people talk without proper reasoning. I think some of them are simple power drunk.
Re: You Raised ₦200M For Davido And Tacha ,yet You Can't Afford Forms-zara Onyinye by kmaster007: 1:54pm On Apr 23, 2022
Thunder no dey miss road
Re: You Raised ₦200M For Davido And Tacha ,yet You Can't Afford Forms-zara Onyinye by SEGLIZ: 1:56pm On Apr 23, 2022
the more reason buhari called them lazy youths.
Re: You Raised ₦200M For Davido And Tacha ,yet You Can't Afford Forms-zara Onyinye by TheTrueSeeker2: 2:05pm On Apr 23, 2022
Point No. 1 is trash....!!!
Nigerian youths protested against a failed govt controlled by the APC. The protest was never about money but about a failed government that the so-called Onyinye is working for.

Davido is a private citizen and an entertainer that makes money from his music career and not tax payer's hard-earned money. Comparing him or his way of making money to that of any politician is stupid reasoning

I don't know anything about BBN cos that's none of my business

Onyinye should mention in actual figures the amount those personalities she mentioned gave to MKO and let us make a comparison with what is going on today in the current political happenings especially in the APC
Re: You Raised ₦200M For Davido And Tacha ,yet You Can't Afford Forms-zara Onyinye by Realist12: 2:21pm On Apr 23, 2022
I have said it countless times on here and get criticized. We say we want the youths to be in power. Just wait to hear how much people will vote in the next edition of bbnaija. If a youth has to come out he has to be competent and able to sell his mandate. 100m would not be a problem for such a personality.

(1) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu Attacks Afenifere Leader For Endorsing Peter Obi / Breaking News!!! Bonny Register Children For Ijaw Language Classes. Pictures. / Nigeria Is The Worst Place On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.