Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,658 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

My Company Require Azure Developer Certificate And I Am A Novice - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Company Require Azure Developer Certificate And I Am A Novice (488 Views)

Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes / 5 Lucrative Careers You Can Excel In That Do Not Require A Degree / How To Start A Career In Information Technology As A Novice In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Company Require Azure Developer Certificate And I Am A Novice by sorority11(m): 8:12am On Apr 23, 2022
Good day, I just got employed in a tech company. And I am new to tech, and my training is ongoing, my Azure Developer exam is by June.
I need help in understanding the path to Azure Developer and how to pass the exams
Re: My Company Require Azure Developer Certificate And I Am A Novice by Opeax12(m): 8:21am On Apr 23, 2022
sorority11:
Good day, I just got employed in a tech company. And I am new to tech, and my training is ongoing, my Azure Developer exam is by June.
I need help in understanding the path to Azure Developer and how to pass the exams

I can take you through Azure developer Basics, give you ebooks, videos and answer your questions as you practice, I'll do all this for you at a fee
Re: My Company Require Azure Developer Certificate And I Am A Novice by Ade4dayo70(m): 3:58pm On Apr 26, 2022
Just visit: www.examtopics.com/exams.

You'd find helpful PQ for different Azure exams. I used it for my last AZ-104 exam and most of the questions were repeated from examtopics.
Re: My Company Require Azure Developer Certificate And I Am A Novice by sorority11(m): 6:48pm On Apr 26, 2022
Ade4dayo70:
Just visit: www.examtopics.com/exams.

You'd find helpful PQ for different Azure exams. I used it for my last AZ-104 exam and most of the questions were repeated from examtopics.
Really? What did you score? And what are you into now?
Re: My Company Require Azure Developer Certificate And I Am A Novice by Ade4dayo70(m): 7:25pm On Apr 26, 2022
sorority11:

Really? What did you score? And what are you into now?

I passed with 736...and looking forward to securing an internship with any cloud tech company.
Re: My Company Require Azure Developer Certificate And I Am A Novice by sorority11(m): 7:45pm On Apr 26, 2022
Ade4dayo70:

I passed with 736...and looking forward to securing an internship with any cloud tech company.
Wow make I make you my mentor na
Re: My Company Require Azure Developer Certificate And I Am A Novice by Ade4dayo70(m): 7:55pm On Apr 26, 2022
sorority11:

Wow make I make you my mentor na

Me sef dey find mentor for this cloud computing career....also an internship ASAP before the expiration of the certificate.
Re: My Company Require Azure Developer Certificate And I Am A Novice by sorority11(m): 8:42am On Apr 27, 2022
Ade4dayo70:

Me sef dey find mentor for this cloud computing career....also an internship ASAP before the expiration of the certificate.
The certificate dey expire ? Nawa o

(1) (Reply)

How A 23-year-old Makes N100K-N160K On Whatsapp / Where Does One Search, When Looking For Work In Lagos? / Just Give It A Trial And Smile Home At The End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.