Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

How A 23-year-old Makes N100K-N160K On Whatsapp - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How A 23-year-old Makes N100K-N160K On Whatsapp (489 Views)

What Valuable Online Skill Can A 23 Year Old Learn Now? / This 24-year-old Makes Millions Playing FIFA / A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A 23-year-old Makes N100K-N160K On Whatsapp by InfoReveal(m): 12:01pm On Nov 20, 2022
You can make a fortune just by selling digital products on WhatsApp even if you’ve tried before and failed woefully.

Here’s how I sell digital products on WhatsApp;

The benefits of selling digital products on WhatsApp are so many:

• There are very easy to create.
• Easy to distribute.
• Create once. Sell forever.
• They help you build credibility in the marketplace especially when there are loads of scammers out there.

But many WhatsApp Info Marketers can’t even sell up to 100 copies of their digital products.

I made my first 5 & 6 figures selling digital products on WhatsApp and here are some steps I followed:

1. Prime your audience.

Priming is the act of building anticipation for your digital products.

I prime my WhatsApp audience using valuable content on my status updates before I begin selling any digital products.

It goes beyond just telling them to anticipate.

It is getting them ready to desire my new digital products.

Here’s how:

2. Good Design

A good design is a cheat code.

I pay a Graphics Designer to design a mockup for my digital products.

And most times I even go as far as buying stock photos that cost around $10.

I don’t joke with my digital product design and you shouldn’t too.

Your audience knows when you put in the effort.

3. Indoctrination (Exposure)

These are the two psychological tricks behind priming.

I indoctrinate my WhatsApp audience with my status content updates.

I tell them:
• What the digital product (eBooks, video course) is all about.
• Why it would really help them.
• How it would help them.

Simple and effective.

I keep telling my audience about the release date of my products and the price it would be when it is released.

I like making a reward for the 20 people who get my digital products on the release date.

Sometimes I also give:

A discount. Free Consultation. Bonus content/template that supplements the product.

4. Waiting list

Waiting lists are good for selling digital products on WhatsApp.

I simply create a WhatsApp group and ask those who are interested in getting a huge discount on the release date to join the group.

A lot of people join after being indoctrinated and I make them feel special by…

Giving them some freebies and templates…

Teaching them something valuable to them…

Giving them the damn discount I promised.

With waiting lists. I usually record over 10% of conversions.

They’re just a gold mine.

5 Process Reveal.

I give them a glimpse of some chapters on digital products.

I make sure these chapters contain very actionable tips they can implement and get amazing results with right away.

Then I plug a link to the waiting group at the end.

This works so well.

6. Actual Selling...

I use this 3 step framework on the day of the reveal.

• Story
• Value
• Urgency

Story: I tell them how I created the knowledge in the product helped me overcome a particular problem or limitation.

7. Value…

I give them some really hot action steps they can take and get results immediately.

Urgency: I make sure to apply urgency and most of the time I do this with a price.
Here are some of my best:

-The price rises by 1k every week.
-For every purchase, the price rises by 100 nairas.

8. Fulfillment and Upsell

The best time to sell to buyers is after they just bought.

Their buying resistance is low the moment they commit.

I always make sure to upsell them other extra materials and resources that supplement the product.

More profits and more value to them.

If you liked this content and you’d love to know how to make N100K-N160K Marketing on WhatsApp without running paid advertising:

You’d love to be part of my WhatsApp Daily Alerts Secrets Masterclass.

Go check it out here
https://infoslot.systeme.io/03a0c828
Re: How A 23-year-old Makes N100K-N160K On Whatsapp by PamelaWilson(f): 12:05pm On Nov 20, 2022
great High Quality High PA DA Unique Domains Backlinks Service
Re: How A 23-year-old Makes N100K-N160K On Whatsapp by Rattle9: 12:51pm On Nov 29, 2022
PamelaWilson:
great High Quality High PA DA Unique Domains Backlinks Service

Contact me on whasapp 0 9 0 2 2 5 ---8 7 4 0 4 let's deal
Re: How A 23-year-old Makes N100K-N160K On Whatsapp by PamelaWilson(f): 8:13am On Dec 10, 2022
I invite you to the page where you can read with interesting information on similar topics. Freelance vertaler Engels

(1) (Reply)

The 10 Best Weekend Jobs For Extra Money / Just Give It A Trial And Smile Home At The End / Vics Lawrence Interview-plz Did Any1 Write The Interview On 11/7/2013.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.