Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Help, My Sister's Iphone Got Stolen How Can We Get It Back - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help, My Sister's Iphone Got Stolen How Can We Get It Back (315 Views)

Help Needed!! My Brother Iphone Got Stolen. SOS!!! / The Message A FUNAAB Student Received After Her Phone Got Stolen / Cynthia Agomuo: Davis Uzoechi Stabbed My Sister, Jennifer Agomuo To Death (Graph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, My Sister's Iphone Got Stolen How Can We Get It Back by ajeclassic(m): 8:31am On Apr 23, 2022
Hello Goodday Great Nairalanders

I have been an ardent follower of this Great platform and this is my first post in a while..Hoping to get solutions Please.

Forgive my Typos because am angry and confused at the moment.

So yesterday my sister's Iphone Xr was stolen from her hand bag when she wanted to enter a bus from Lagos Island.
She just got the phone and it is not up to a month now.

We tried retrieving the phone via iCloud but we couldn't because she has not updated the phone yet with her iCloud

After several attempts to reach the phone which proved abortive, We started receiving messages from the Thief to send money to him via her WhatsApp (Probably he removed her sim and opened WhatsApp from another phone to reach us)
Here is the information of his account
Frank Orji Access 1. 5. 6. 6. 4. 3. 4. 0. 0.7

Please how can we track the person and get back her phone
Thanks in anticipation for your inputs
God bless.

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun
ajeclassic:

I have been an ardent follower of this Great platform and this is my first post in a while..Hoping to get solutions Please.

So yesterday my sister's Iphone Xr was stolen from her hand bag when she wanted to enter a bus from Lagos Island.

We tried retrieving the phone via iCloud but we couldn't because she has not updated the phone yet with her iCloud

After several attempts to reach the phone which proved abortive, We started receiving messages from the Thief to send money to him via her WhatsApp (Probably he removed her sim and opened WhatsApp from another phone to reach us)

God bless.

God bless.

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun
Re: Help, My Sister's Iphone Got Stolen How Can We Get It Back by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 23, 2022
Take the suspect bank account number to the bank and explain all that transpire.

1 Like

Re: Help, My Sister's Iphone Got Stolen How Can We Get It Back by ajeclassic(m): 10:06am On Apr 23, 2022
Revolution2022:
Take the suspect bank account number to the bank and explain all that transpire.

Thanks a lot..will tell her about this
Re: Help, My Sister's Iphone Got Stolen How Can We Get It Back by Ahmback(m): 10:39am On Apr 23, 2022
And what gave you the assurance that she's getting it back. Is the phone under some kind of insurance or something?

(1) (Reply)

Violence Against Nigerian Women : Gloria/deborah Cause For Alarm / Iran Proxies Jihad Against Christians / Unveiling Kashim Shettima and his crocodile tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.