Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,129 members, 7,863,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:16 AM

Why You Need To Run Facebook Ads For Your Business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Need To Run Facebook Ads For Your Business. (155 Views)

15 Legit Ways To Watch Ads For Money (get Paid To Watch Videos) / The Right Way To Run Facebook And Instagram Ads. (beginners Guide) / How To Run Facebook/Instagram Ads That Will Convert To Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need To Run Facebook Ads For Your Business. by modestyodun(m): 12:22pm On Apr 23, 2022
Leveraging Facebook and Instagram ads to drive sales for your business.

These are the results I got for a client I am running a Facebook ad to sell an e-commerce product.

From the picture, you see we have spent close to 250k on ads in the last 30 days selling this product to buyers online with 3500 and 4000 as daily ad budgets

It has been a profitable ad with a very good ROAS.

if you are a business owner and you depend only on organic traffic to sell your product, you are living money on the table.

You must invest in paid traffic using Facebook ads if you want to sell more of your products to interested buyers who won't buy what you sell.

Unfortunately, some business owners are not ready to invest in paid ads but they keep complaining of low sales forgetting the fact that traffic is the lifeblood of any business both online and offline.

Your ability to get more people to see what you sell is what determines how many sales you will make.

The more people see your product the more the probability of selling.

Always see advertisements as an investment you make into your business and not a cost.

The best and most popular brands like Mtn, Dangote, Techno, and Coca-Cola still advertise their products to people.

If big brands still advertise their business I see no reason why you should not be advertising as a business owner.

Facebook ads will help you to make more sales if you want to sell a large number of your products.

If you are looking for how to sell more products or services then consider running a Facebook ad.

and if you want me to help you get more sales using a Facebook ad I can help run ads that will convert to sales.

Let's talk at 0803 914 4316

(1) (Reply)

10 Online Businesses To Become Rich 2022 / What Is The Purpose Of Adding A Logo On The Business Card? / Job For Professional E-mail Copywriter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.