Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? (67024 Views)

Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa / Owerri. The Magnificence Of A City In the East. / Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by nwadikeokey11: 3:33pm On Jan 26, 2023
Ilaumoh:
uyo more modern residential building now pass oweri
Stop talking nonsense here this man, it will take Uyo hundred years to meet up with the type of estates and residential buildings in Owerri. Send me a link to the best housing estate in Uyo and I will send u the third most beautiful estate in Owerri, then let people judge between Uyo and Owerri the one with the most beautiful residential buildings and estates in the both states. Where have you been to? Have u left Uyo since u were born? Have u bin to Owerri before? I have bin to the best part of the both states, and I have a friend who currently lives in Uyo and he was the first to tell me that Uyo don't come close to Owerri in development. And I also concurs with him. Uyo starts and ends in a place called plaza and after that nothing else is in Uyo. But there are several well developed areas in Owerri. I will give Uyo the credit of far better road network, apart from that Uyo don't come close to Owerri. U are uploading few hotels and recreational centers, If I'm to upload only hotels in Owerri pics will u see road here? Ask people who knows Owerri well, apart from Lagos and Abuja no other state in the entire country have half of hotels that are in Owerri. And as for residential estates and buildings, Uyo no see Owerri shadow at all, and to argue this is to believe that ur people builds houses and develop places more than the Igbos, which u know is impossible.

4 Likes

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by Ilaumoh(m): 9:02pm On Jan 27, 2023
nwadikeokey11:
Stop talking nonsense here this man, it will take Uyo hundred years to meet up with the type of estates and residential buildings in Owerri. Send me a link to the best housing estate in Uyo and I will send u the third most beautiful estate in Owerri, then let people judge between Uyo and Owerri the one with the most beautiful residential buildings and estates in the both states. Where have you been to? Have u left Uyo since u were born? Have u bin to Owerri before? I have bin to the best part of the both states, and I have a friend who currently lives in Uyo and he was the first to tell me that Uyo don't come close to Owerri in development. And I also concurs with him. Uyo starts and ends in a place called plaza and after that nothing else is in Uyo. But there are several well developed areas in Owerri. I will give Uyo the credit of far better road network, apart from that Uyo don't come close to Owerri. U are uploading few hotels and recreational centers, If I'm to upload only hotels in Owerri pics will u see road here? Ask people who knows Owerri well, apart from Lagos and Abuja no other state in the entire country have half of hotels that are in Owerri. And as for residential estates and buildings, Uyo no see Owerri shadow at all, and to argue this is to believe that ur people builds houses and develop places more than the Igbos, which u know is impossible.
You and your audio friends are liars from the gate of hell Oga .. I repeat Uyo is now light years ahead of the dirty dusty smelling town both in residential building and in all ramifications . we dey talk of two cities , you dey bring tribe (igbos) come in , you get sense atall..

1 Like

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by B2mario(m): 4:43pm On Jan 29, 2023
Ilaumoh:
You and your audio friends are liars from the gate of hell Oga .. I repeat Uyo is now light years ahead of the dirty dusty smelling town both in residential building and in all ramifications . we dey talk of two cities , you dey bring tribe (igbos) come in , you get sense atall..

Oga, leave this thing you are saying here. In terms of roads and flyovers I can tell you that Uyo is better than Owerri but in terms of structures and general beauty, Owerri is far ahead of Uyo. You and I know that Uyo is scanty with good structures and it's not well planned while Owerri is well planned and fully built up.

1 Like

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by Grgt0n: 5:47pm On Jan 29, 2023
Stop deceiving yourself. Owerri is an unplanned glorified village littered with slums, dilapidated dusty roads and filthy environment. Owerri and Aba are the worst towns in southern Nigeria.

Pictures: Owerri

B2mario:

Oga, leave this thing you are saying here. In terms of roads and flyovers I can tell you that Uyo is better than Owerri but in terms of structures and general beauty, Owerri is far ahead of Uyo. You and I know that Uyo is scanty with good structures and it's not well planned while Owerri is well planned and fully built up.

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by Ilaumoh(m): 8:38pm On Jan 29, 2023
B2mario:

you can create a thread let see which city is more beautiful

1 Like

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by OVB123: 3:57am On Feb 03, 2023
Ilaumoh:
uyo more modern residential building now pass oweri
Lie from the pit of hell and you know it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Battleship Island: Once World's Most Populated City Abandoned 47 Years Ago(Pics) / Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat / Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.