Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

2023: Corper Donates Allowance To Tinubu (Photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Corper Donates Allowance To Tinubu (Photo) (46420 Views)

"Asiwaju 2023", Oyinbo Ladies Campaign For Tinubu (Photo, Video) / Nollywood Actors Meet Bola Tinubu (Photo) / Zamfara Governor, Matawalle Visits Tinubu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Corper Donates Allowance To Tinubu (Photo) by aalangel(f): 8:30pm On Apr 23, 2022
Iberiberism....
Re: 2023: Corper Donates Allowance To Tinubu (Photo) by President2001(m): 8:30pm On Apr 23, 2022
Mumu man
Re: 2023: Corper Donates Allowance To Tinubu (Photo) by eniteden(m): 8:40pm On Apr 23, 2022
This one dey poor water inside river grin
You never see Bull talkless of Van, dey Carry your lekpacious allowee dey find attention undecided
Islie:

https://leadership.ng/2023-corps-member-donates-monthly-allowance-to-tinubu/
Re: 2023: Corper Donates Allowance To Tinubu (Photo) by hope4nigeria(m): 8:42pm On Apr 23, 2022
Baawaa:
This one is a thief like tinubu
lol, by thier face you shall know them. He sniff druggs sef like tinubu
Re: 2023: Corper Donates Allowance To Tinubu (Photo) by Alawode01(m): 8:47pm On Apr 23, 2022
Better is for fellow Nigerians to accept Tinubu in good faith, for not to regret it later, Tinubu main well for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Corper Donates Allowance To Tinubu (Photo) by Nicenixon: 9:05pm On Apr 23, 2022
Cubalabloo:
An Afonja attention seeker who doesn't have the interest of the country at heart. Nonesense!
try to read before jumping to conclusion, anyways he is not an afonja but hausa guy.
Re: 2023: Corper Donates Allowance To Tinubu (Photo) by ChukwuObe: 9:07pm On Apr 23, 2022
viyon02:
Another buffoon cited, I am very sure he is not a good student when in school, a shame to all graduates in Nigeria. Every reasonable Nigerian knows Tinubu is a greedy devil, and will soon pass way.

You don't know that you and your father will pass away long before Tinubu
You fool said the same against Buhari but he is still alive today while many of your family have passed away

1 Like

Re: 2023: Corper Donates Allowance To Tinubu (Photo) by Arthurnna: 9:13pm On Apr 23, 2022
You couldn't have said it any better bruv.. let me just keep Kwayet though!! My tire has tired me!

Valkan:
The fact that Nigerians are still considering voting for APC and campaigning for them says a lot on how far our REASONING goes
Re: 2023: Corper Donates Allowance To Tinubu (Photo) by Namiji001Neh: 9:17pm On Apr 23, 2022
Your bread don't butter nice concept at least u use ur head
Re: 2023: Corper Donates Allowance To Tinubu (Photo) by Conrod: 9:18pm On Apr 23, 2022
seunmsg:
The corper is a brilliant chap. This is a very good investment that can open doors for him. And guess what, it’s a good publicity for Tinubu. It shows the youths are with him.
And how are we so sure that you're not this "good investor" ? .
Re: 2023: Corper Donates Allowance To Tinubu (Photo) by viyon02: 9:22pm On Apr 23, 2022
ChukwuObe:

You don't know that you and your father will pass away long before Tinubu
You fool said the same against Buhari but he is still alive today while many of your family have passed away
Thanks, another evil agent cited.
Re: 2023: Corper Donates Allowance To Tinubu (Photo) by Achizzy7: 9:29pm On Apr 23, 2022
Foolish fool.... aswer dis one off me !!!
Re: 2023: Corper Donates Allowance To Tinubu (Photo) by samally: 10:01pm On Apr 23, 2022
The same thing was did during buhari election regim.
Inwhich people contribute money for him to buy form ..

Nigeria is cursed with bad youth
Re: 2023: Corper Donates Allowance To Tinubu (Photo) by Air4man: 10:31pm On Apr 23, 2022
This one na mumusa o
Re: 2023: Corper Donates Allowance To Tinubu (Photo) by gaskiyamagana: 10:31pm On Apr 23, 2022
Valkan:
The fact that Nigerians are still considering voting for APC and campaigning for them says a lot on how far our REASONING goes
You are correct. Only the betrayal of Osinbajo makes some us wishing him victory in the APC primary. Him against any candidate of PDP, l will support PDP as protest vote against bastardization of Nigeria's a economic, security, security, and social life.
Re: 2023: Corper Donates Allowance To Tinubu (Photo) by seunmsg(m): 10:41pm On Apr 23, 2022
Conrod:
And how are we so sure that you're not this "good investor" ? .

How I wish I’m still a corper!
Re: 2023: Corper Donates Allowance To Tinubu (Photo) by emperor863(m): 10:45pm On Apr 23, 2022
Valkan:

A very subjective statement. If you care to know, millions of Nigerians will not just campaign for APC but will also vote them in again. This is because the only viable alternative (PDP) is NOT an option. There is no way PDP would win 2023 elections, just wait and

1 Like

Re: 2023: Corper Donates Allowance To Tinubu (Photo) by Asswipemod: 11:29pm On Apr 23, 2022
seunmsg:

How I wish I’m still a corper!

It's not too late
Re: 2023: Corper Donates Allowance To Tinubu (Photo) by adm212144: 11:34pm On Apr 23, 2022
Valkan:
I swear ,I can’t just imagine
Re: 2023: Corper Donates Allowance To Tinubu (Photo) by adm212144: 11:40pm On Apr 23, 2022
West1side:
My brother see Igbo madness on display.

Person steal Peter Obi phone in broad daylight he is not a thief but here this corp dash Tinubu is allowance an according to made Igbo analogy he is a theif.

Please explain to me how majority from this tribe in NL / SM are not mad. ?

Peter Obi when he was Anambra state governor was caught red handed with N250 million cash in Lagos he said he paid a contractor cash n same contractor chose to follow his convoy with the said money.

Igbo youth analysis he is not a thief he explained the money already.

Tinubu a former governor was exposed with bullion van arriving into his compound with his hard earned money not Lagos or Federal state money. Note Tinubu held no political post at that very period.

Igbo youth analysis he is a thief he as looted Lagos since Isrealities escape from Egypt.

Osun state governor expose to have Pandora account. Account operated several years before becoming governor or with any elective post.

Igbo youth analysis - he is looting for Tinubu.

Peter Peter Obi expose to open same Pandora account only during the period he was governor of Anambra state please NOTE not before.

Igbo youth analysis - Pandora kleptomaniac criminal Peter Obi is from a rich home and have always had money.

Ask them if Peter Obi family ever had more money than Tinubu's family that were renowned slave trade merchant n part of the ruling house in Lagos n they keep mute.

Ask them if Peter Obi was so rich how much did he support democracy with when Nigeria was under military rule with only Tinubu renowned to have singlehandedly financied Radio Kudirat n the escape of moat if not all NADECO activities n they claim the debate is irrelevant.

This is the madness igbos argue daily on NL

oh boy keep quite ,Tinubu was adopted child an I think that’s settles your thought .mind you .which hard earned money .do you want to fool us he was a billionaire before he became governor ?it’s very obvious ,we all know the maffiarism in Lagos .Don’t say what you don’t know .Obi is not better but Tinubu is worse .
Re: 2023: Corper Donates Allowance To Tinubu (Photo) by fombi: 1:41am On Apr 24, 2022
Nigerians, if you catch this so called corp member, don't hesitate to stone him. This was how they brought the failure called Buhari bc of their own pockets. People like this guy are the paid criminals destroying Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Corper Donates Allowance To Tinubu (Photo) by Onogiede(m): 2:58am On Apr 24, 2022
seunmsg:
The corper is a brilliant chap. This is a very good investment that can open doors for him. And guess what, it’s a good publicity for Tinubu. It shows the youths are with him.
you no well as well, which youth make thunder fire your generation, in surface of suffering everywhere. Say thing else
Re: 2023: Corper Donates Allowance To Tinubu (Photo) by chimexdnice1(m): 3:12am On Apr 24, 2022
Idiot! Corper wey mumu!!
Re: 2023: Corper Donates Allowance To Tinubu (Photo) by crackhouse(m): 7:03am On Apr 24, 2022
This one is looking for who will dash him money in return...
Wrong format..
Re: 2023: Corper Donates Allowance To Tinubu (Photo) by abidem4real: 7:56am On Apr 24, 2022
Islie:

https://leadership.ng/2023-corps-member-donates-monthly-allowance-to-tinubu/
Henhen! Education and wisdom are not siamese twins though
Re: 2023: Corper Donates Allowance To Tinubu (Photo) by West1side: 8:48am On Apr 24, 2022
So in your delusion an adopted child is not your child. Which of the not adopted child as glorified the name like Tinubu did in the past 30 years ?

adm212144:
oh boy keep quite ,Tinubu was adopted child an I think that’s settles your thought .mind you .which hard earned money .do you want to fool us he was a billionaire before he became governor ?it’s very obvious ,we all know the maffiarism in Lagos .Don’t say what you don’t know .Obi is not better but Tinubu is worse .
Re: 2023: Corper Donates Allowance To Tinubu (Photo) by Richie77: 8:53am On Apr 24, 2022
“We all saw when he was governor of Lagos State, he spent two years without receiving allocation from the federation account, but he recorded many achievements in all sectors of Lagos State"

You will even pay tax on the air you breathe... Ztupid somebody.
Re: 2023: Corper Donates Allowance To Tinubu (Photo) by ItswellMike: 10:04am On Apr 24, 2022
Tinting e-rat
trutharena:
Nice one.

God bless you corper Musa Darazo.
God bless Asiwaju Jagaban.

Re: 2023: Corper Donates Allowance To Tinubu (Photo) by RexTramadol1: 1:13pm On Apr 24, 2022
Investment
Re: 2023: Corper Donates Allowance To Tinubu (Photo) by chysam: 1:44pm On Apr 24, 2022
So mumu for Nigeria don reach dis level??
Re: 2023: Corper Donates Allowance To Tinubu (Photo) by juman(m): 1:50pm On Apr 24, 2022
A good gesture.
Re: 2023: Corper Donates Allowance To Tinubu (Photo) by juman(m): 1:55pm On Apr 24, 2022
The best hand as nigerian president among the contestant is bola tinubu.
He surpasses other aspirants with wide margin.

But we need a christian man as president.
We must have a christian person as next president because of the insecurity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) / Battle-Ready Soldiers Patrolling In Sambisa Forest (Photos) / I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.