Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? (57083 Views)

Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 / Meet 22-Year-Old Lexie Alford Who Has Travelled To Every Country In The World / Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? by SmartPolician: 9:55pm On Apr 23, 2022
Satazaa:
oga I pity you with your love for USA, that country equally ranks as one of the most violent country in the world with it's citizens in legal custody of 390 million guns and with equally a sizable American hooked on drugs which has now become the perfect recipe for it's citizens, how much more if you are blacks which raises significantly your murder and inca ceration rate undecided

Uncle, OP needs suggestions.
Give him what he needs.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? by Grandemperor(m): 10:01pm On Apr 23, 2022
Cited
Re: What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? by Solofresh2: 10:04pm On Apr 23, 2022
SmartPolician:
The United States. No country in this world has more opportunities and good-paying jobs like the United States.

These guys are very creative, fund innovative research and have a caring government. That's why most countries want to empty their citizens into the United States. cheesy
Exactly!
Re: What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? by Jasper14(m): 10:04pm On Apr 23, 2022
Dpatch:
Let's help u get a Grenada passport,that gives u access to over 150 countries including China, Britain etc...
Our offices are in vi,festac and cilty mall cms.

What is the cost?
Re: What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? by Lanre1st(m): 10:19pm On Apr 23, 2022
Amuluonyenaego:
The best country for Nigerians to relocate to is SOUTHEAST Nigeria cos it's a good place to be and enjoy life undecided

If this statement is true, tell all igbos to live Lagos and go back to southeast if it eill be habitable for them. I bet it with you, even during festival(xmas)/burial, 2wks max, they will be unconfortable
Re: What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? by Lanre1st(m): 10:31pm On Apr 23, 2022
Amuluonyenaego:
The best country for Nigerians to relocate to is SOUTHEAST Nigeria cos it's a good place to be and enjoy life undecided

For mind. If this statement is true, tell all easterners to leave Lagos and if southeast will be habitable for them.

Even during festival (xmas)/burial, 2wks max they will depart east their grandma bewitch them. SE is region that is not comfortatabe for indigen talkless of outsider, always announce sit at home for a month, IPOB attack police, inec, etc
Re: What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? by osazsky(m): 10:32pm On Apr 23, 2022
Mrbenny001:
I'm waiting those that will mention Russia... grin grin
aprt from uranium they use for nucks russia is a bigg for nothing country with only 23 percent of its land in habitable.. it's a poor country like nigeria where the margin between the rich and poor is enormous..just like nigeria russian politician who are wealthy dont invest in russia they take thier investment overseas

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? by OLULAW: 10:39pm On Apr 23, 2022
Afghanistan if you’re a Muslim as it affords you the opportunity to commune with your fellow Muhammedans, and if you’re a pastor of any of these tithe-advocating, globe-throttling churches headed by Daddy GOs, enabling you to fulfil the Great Commission.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? by wink2015(m): 10:39pm On Apr 23, 2022
solexyy:
THE BEST COUNTRY 4 NIGERIANS TO RELOCATE 2 IS "NIGERIA" BCOZ THERE IS NO PLACE LYK HOME. BESIDES WHO ARE U XPECTING 2 FIX THIS SHITHOLE OF A PLACE?

Your answer sounds quite very intelligent and seems to speak the truth but in some sense it still beg the questions.
Re: What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? by Chicastle: 11:07pm On Apr 23, 2022
Mrbenny001:
I'm waiting those that will mention Russia... grin grin

They would pay in RUBBLES to avoid pooting

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? by owagbeba: 11:17pm On Apr 23, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
Another thread to make Nigerians flock to a peaceful country and overcrowd it with their garrulous, attention-seeking show-off lifestyle.

There is no best country. Only better conditions for each individual respectively.

I often wondered why we are so garrulous in nature? Look at portable! A typical example of quick fame and showy lifestyle. Same with all the young lads who got rich quick in the hood. They all wanna show off their Lexus.

How did we get here?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? by owagbeba: 11:19pm On Apr 23, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:
Well as a Nigerian it's hard to move but china is a nice destination with plenty of industrialization to meet ur entrepreneur goals

Difficult language
No employment after studies
Hard to access tier 1 countries from
China.
No Green card

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? by owagbeba: 11:22pm On Apr 23, 2022
Dpatch:
Let's help u get a Grenada passport,that gives u access to over 150 countries including China, Britain etc...
Our offices are in vi,festac and cilty mall cms.

That’s over a 100,000 usd .. a person with that level of savings doesn’t “Japa” ...

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? by Nahunger(m): 11:33pm On Apr 23, 2022
solexyy:
THE BEST COUNTRY 4 NIGERIANS TO RELOCATE 2 IS "NIGERIA" BCOZ THERE IS NO PLACE LYK HOME. BESIDES WHO ARE U XPECTING 2 FIX THIS SHITHOLE OF A PLACE?

grin grin grin grin cheesy
Hahahaha
Re: What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? by MrDebonair: 11:43pm On Apr 23, 2022
I was expecting to see all the Putin apologist on Nairaland to indicate Russia as best destination.

Surprisingly they all still want to live in US and Europe. The same countries they have been condemning. Shame.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? by Opeyemi04(m): 11:51pm On Apr 23, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Work purposes and Study

UNITED States
Canada
Australia
Japan

UK is nice for study only, work if study medical related
Japan keh naija dey there ni

Re: What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? by PoliteActivist: 12:08am On Apr 24, 2022
colestephan86:

Mtchew, trash

You can say trash all you want, but IT IS TRUE!
What other country are you full citizen forever by spending only one day there - the day you were born!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? by obainojazz(m): 12:23am On Apr 24, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Work purposes and Study

UNITED States
Canada
Australia
Japan

UK is nice for study only, work if study medical related

Australia should top Canada
Re: What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? by Funflipper: 12:31am On Apr 24, 2022
solexyy:

Anywhere y I u can lay your head in peace is home.
Re: What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? by Theunbothered: 12:48am On Apr 24, 2022
solexyy:

You Nigerians don't want to fix Nigeria so why should anyone be held back to stay?

After all you hate yourselves and hate anyone telling you the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? by emaxjey(m): 12:56am On Apr 24, 2022
Essaswtcious:

What's your Twitter handle?

Once you click on the link , it will redirect to the set reminder. There you will see my handle . Thanks and God bless
Re: What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? by Wealthscheme: 1:09am On Apr 24, 2022
Join our telegram group to get 2 free sure betting games posted daily

To join the telegram group, search for (WorldBet) on telegram
Re: What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? by Minajesty18(f): 1:32am On Apr 24, 2022
wiseoneking:
New Zealand. This is the most undiscovered nation on earth. Everything yanfu yanfu. Most likely to relocate there from my present base just for my love that nation. I'm getting a little bored about America though this is the greatest nation on earth in any way you can think of and immigrants are cool here despite the hype about Trump's madness then. Still remember Australia and Canada.

You're right. I haven't been there but I've folks giving gist that the country is a wonderful place to be.
Re: What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? by BRATISLAVA: 4:38am On Apr 24, 2022
owagbeba:

I often wondered why we are so garrulous in nature? Look at portable! A typical example of quick fame and showy lifestyle. Same with all the young lads who got rich quick in the hood. They all wanna show off their Lexus.

How did we get here?

It's a cultural thing.

Nigerians are so deep in poverty that they all want to make it. When they do, they must show off to oppress others, or else their friends in the trenches won't know or respect/rever them as made gods. They can never be quiet, the ones that were quiet will get so loud. That portable guy is disgusting the way he goes about showing himself off.

It's that attitude that makes many nationalities hate Nigerians, not their "success".

The South Africans, Ghanaians, Tanzanians, Zimbabweans, French etc that seem to hate Nigerians are simply reacting to their showy, loud behavior. Even in quiet countries they want to oppress and show off. You will always know when the people that walk into a room are Nigerians. Especially the ones doing illegal things.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? by Dpatch(m): 5:43am On Apr 24, 2022
A person with that kind of money, might want to enjoy the benefit of nationalising in another country,so as to extra safe guard the future of his/her family while enjoying the benefit there in.
owagbeba:

That’s over a 100,000 usd .. a person with that level of savings doesn’t “Japa” ...
Re: What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? by Equal2DeTask(m): 5:50am On Apr 24, 2022
Finneseguy1:
Comrade we go no where here, we die here grin

You not we grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? by PoliteActivist: 6:11am On Apr 24, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

There is no best country. Only better conditions for each individual respectively.

So true
Re: What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? by PoliteActivist: 6:18am On Apr 24, 2022
wiseoneking:
New Zealand. This is the most undiscovered nation on earth. Everything yanfu yanfu. Most likely to relocate there from my present base just for my love that nation. I'm getting a little bored about America though this is the greatest nation on earth in any way you can think of and immigrants are cool here despite the hype about Trump's madness then. Still remember Australia and Canada.

Minajesty18:

You're right. I haven't been there but I've folks giving gist that the country is a wonderful place to be.

Do you people have any idea how long it takes to fly to NZ?
That alone disqualifies
Re: What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? by A1kennedy(m): 7:01am On Apr 24, 2022
Jalaw:
United African Republic
A lot of opportunities abounds, one can make a whole lot of money from ventures like: Yahoo plus, banditry, kidnapping.
and die latter abi?
Re: What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? by Uchedizzy(f): 7:43am On Apr 24, 2022
solexyy:
lol bros you de vex ooooh just be calming down lol
Re: What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? by owagbeba: 8:29am On Apr 24, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

It's a cultural thing.

Nigerians are so deep in poverty that they all want to make it. When they do, they must show off to oppress or else their friends in the trenches won't know out respect them as gods. They can never be quiet, the ones that were quiet will get so loud. That portable guy is disgusting the way he goes about showing himself off.

It's that attitude that makes many nationalities hate Nigerians, not their "success".

The South Africans, Ghanaians, Tanzanians, Zimbabweans, French etc that seem to hate Nigerians are simply reacting to their showy, loud behavior. Even in quiet countries they want to oppress and show off. You will always know when the people that walk into a room are Nigerians. Especially the ones doing illegal things.

True that. There was a Nigerian dude in Seoul in 2007 or 08 (not sure) who made so much money in “G.” He married a Chinese lady and held a very lavish wedding on the streets of Itaewon. Many Koreans were suppressed as stretched limousines rolled down the shopping district. The worst part, this dude was out through the sun roof of the first limousine shouting “ I am made!” It was a scene.

After this wedding fanfare, there was a heavy crackdown on guy men and carders in Seoul. Many were arrested including Korean Aza men. Some had a 10 year sentence

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On A Plane En Route New York - Pictures / Fight Breaks Out At The Lagos Airport As NLC Attempts To Shut It Down. / Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.