Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,140 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Why Is An Hausa Man Not Coming Out For President: Are they Fulani slaves - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is An Hausa Man Not Coming Out For President: Are they Fulani slaves (2960 Views)

Judges That Can Sack A Sitting President Are Only The Supreme Court Judges / Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) / Be Sincere, After 5 Years Of PMB As President Are We Moving Front Or Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is An Hausa Man Not Coming Out For President: Are they Fulani slaves by EmmaJnr1: 3:48pm On Apr 23, 2022
Is northern presidency only for the foolanis?
All Emir in Nigeria are foolanis
All Important political positions held by northerners are foolanis
If an Hausa Imam speaks up he would be removed but a Fulani like Gumi can insult the government and nothing will happen.

Fulani use Hausa population to always win election but Hausa are slaves in their own land. Fulani doesn't have a land in Nigeria but hiding under the slogan of Hausa /Fulani to deceive the Hausa people.

Hausa people are called AREWA but Fulani has stylishly taken AREWA from the hausas.

Are the housas only good as onion sellers, beans sellers, pepper seller and shoe shiner, Almajiri etc. Hausa should stand up for their right and request also for a president of Hausa horizon.

Hausa people, wake up and stand for your rights, you are not slaves to the foolanis, this is 21st century..

Foolanis in Nigeria are not up to 7 million but Hausas are more than 35 million.

Hausa people are sleeping and needs to wake that Giant in them.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is An Hausa Man Not Coming Out For President: Are they Fulani slaves by BabalawoPikin(m): 4:08pm On Apr 23, 2022
A slave is a slave. Even when u give him food on a golden plate. He will eat it like a slave. grin

14 Likes

Re: Why Is An Hausa Man Not Coming Out For President: Are they Fulani slaves by Anieke77(m): 4:21pm On Apr 23, 2022
[code][/code][/i][i][i][/i]
Re: Why Is An Hausa Man Not Coming Out For President: Are they Fulani slaves by excanny: 4:23pm On Apr 23, 2022
Have you heard of the word “docile”? They prefer being led and are doing fine that way. So what’s ur problem,OP?

4 Likes

Re: Why Is An Hausa Man Not Coming Out For President: Are they Fulani slaves by Jostoman: 6:19pm On Apr 23, 2022
BAT supporters are doing all this because of Atiku, we know their tactics
Re: Why Is An Hausa Man Not Coming Out For President: Are they Fulani slaves by Ndibunna: 6:20pm On Apr 23, 2022
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

This topic violates rule 3.

Insulting Hausa tribe

2 Likes

Re: Why Is An Hausa Man Not Coming Out For President: Are they Fulani slaves by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 23, 2022
Igbo and disrespecting other tribe. Fulani na their husband.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is An Hausa Man Not Coming Out For President: Are they Fulani slaves by Gireiboy(m): 9:38pm On Apr 23, 2022
I have never seen people that takes pride in ignorance like southerners especially yeebos. Where do you think these phrase came from "Hausa-fulani's"? Fulani and Hausa bloodline have being mixing for a long period of time to the extent that we have almost become indistinguishable from each other. Let me see how you can beat that or take that away/apart. Besides, we have the biggest unifier of all, stronger than even the ties of kinship/Blood, which is,wait for it grin "Islam wink we share the Shahada" Asshadu'anla'ilah ha'illallah wa'asshadu'anna Muhammadurrasulullah" and that is enough.(Disbelievers will never understand how powerful these is smiley)

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is An Hausa Man Not Coming Out For President: Are they Fulani slaves by obinnajohnson: 11:36pm On Apr 23, 2022
They have been conquered a long time ago. That is exactly what they are trying to do to other ethnic groups.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is An Hausa Man Not Coming Out For President: Are they Fulani slaves by successmatters(m): 11:40pm On Apr 23, 2022
The Hausa will fight back one day.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is An Hausa Man Not Coming Out For President: Are they Fulani slaves by Nobody: 4:17am On Apr 24, 2022
Gireiboy:
I have never seen people that takes pride in ignorance like southerners especially yeebos. Where do you think these phrase came from "Hausa-fulani's"? Fulani and Hausa bloodline have being mixing for a long period of time to the extent that we have almost become indistinguishable from each other. Let me see how you can beat that or take that away/apart. Besides, we have the biggest unifier of all, stronger than even the ties of kinship/Blood, which is,wait for it grin "Islam wink we share the Shahada" Asshadu'anla'ilah ha'illallah wa'asshadu'anna Muhammadurrasulullah" and that is enough.(Disbelievers will never understand how powerful these is smiley)
My guy, I have been on this platform for a while, though in the shadows most of the time and been observing.

Your assertion about our southern brothers is among the most accurate I have seen of late. Most of them are way too ignorant (ignorance is not a bad thing, we all have things or fields that we are absolutely daft about) but the way they carry their ignorance, you will be ashamed on their behalf.

A popular lie that Fulani's are controlling Hausa( since when did you even start caring about the Hausa's in the first place), that a Yoruba is not allowed to lead Fulani in salah grin ( told you you will be ashamed on their behalf) and many more. They are ignorant, Loud and empty, toxic and sentimental, yet na to dey carry false educational superiority for head (debate any of them and put him/her to shame, narrative will change).

I have met a few that cannot stand a Fulani boy been better than them grin( we are not supposed to speak Queen's English).

Wadannan mutanen bata lokaci ne ma ka tsaya kana back and forth da su, da yawansu bakaken jahilai ne.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is An Hausa Man Not Coming Out For President: Are they Fulani slaves by Nobody: 4:20am On Apr 24, 2022
EmmaJnr1:
Is northern presidency only for the foolanis?
All Emir in Nigeria are foolanis
All Important political positions held by northerners are foolanis
If an Hausa Imam speaks up he would be removed but a Fulani like Gumi can insult the government and nothing will happen.

Fulani use Hausa population to always win election but Hausa are slaves in their own land. Fulani doesn't have a land in Nigeria but hiding under the slogan of Hausa /Fulani to deceive the Hausa people.

Hausa people are called AREWA but Fulani has stylishly taken AREWA from the hausas.

Are the housas only good as onion sellers, beans sellers, pepper seller and shoe shiner, Almajiri etc. Hausa should stand up for their right and request also for a president of Hausa horizon.

Hausa people, wake up and stand for your rights, you are not slaves to the foolanis, this is 21st century..

Foolanis in Nigeria are not up to 7 million but Hausas are more than 35 million.

Hausa people are sleeping and needs to wake that Giant in them.

Hausa people thank you for your concern and empathy, but we will pass.
A kai kasuwa. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is An Hausa Man Not Coming Out For President: Are they Fulani slaves by Heavensent01(m): 4:27am On Apr 24, 2022
even though i detest your approaches and names calling but yet there are some iota of truth in your thread

you can't separate Fulani from Hausa again except Hausas converted from Islam in majority which is the fear of Fulani

Islam is the bond that hold them together, takeaway Islam from Hausa people then you see their eyes open to a lot of benefit they've lost to this cunning tribe

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is An Hausa Man Not Coming Out For President: Are they Fulani slaves by Yibo(m): 4:39am On Apr 24, 2022
Okoros are also slaves to Fulani
Fulani have been enforcing sit at home in Alayibo since

2 Likes

Re: Why Is An Hausa Man Not Coming Out For President: Are they Fulani slaves by Gireiboy(m): 4:40am On Apr 24, 2022
mi35:

My guy, I have been on this platform for a while, though in the shadows most of the time and been observing. Your assertion about our southern brothers is among the most accurate I have seen of late. Most of them are way too ignorant (ignorance is not a bad thing, we all have things or fields that we are absolutely daft about) but the way they carry their ignorance, you will be ashamed on their behalf. A popular lie that Fulani's are controlling Hausa( since when did you even start caring about the Hausa's in the first place), that a Yoruba is not allowed to lead Fulani in salah grin ( told you you will be ashamed on their behalf) and many more. They are ignorant, Loud and empty, toxic and sentimental, yet na to dey carry false educational superiority for head (debate any of them and put him/her to shame, narrative will change). I have met a few that cannot stand a Fulani boy been better than them grin( we are not supposed to speak Queen's English).
Wadannan mutanen bata lokaci ne ma ka tsaya kana back and forth da su, da yawansu bakaken jahilai ne.
Wallahi kam wink cheesy kabarsu, if not because, i had the opportunity to meet some southerners during NYSC (great guys that i can confidently call brothers) Nairaland would have turned me into a bigot o grin sincerely speaking.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is An Hausa Man Not Coming Out For President: Are they Fulani slaves by Christistruth00: 4:44am On Apr 24, 2022
Kwankwanso ex Governor of kano State is Hausa
Re: Why Is An Hausa Man Not Coming Out For President: Are they Fulani slaves by Nobody: 4:59am On Apr 24, 2022
Gireiboy:

Wallahi kam wink cheesy kabarsu, if not because, i had the opportunity to meet some southerners during NYSC (great guys that i can confidently call brothers) Nairaland would have turned me into a bigot o grin sincerely speaking.

Same here man, that's why most of the time I stau off social media or just regulate what I see and interact with.
Lokaci ne, zai wuce Insha Allah.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is An Hausa Man Not Coming Out For President: Are they Fulani slaves by ArewaNorth: 5:54am On Apr 24, 2022
Gireiboy:

Honestly, they will never understand this pure fact. I have been telling hem this for long. How can someone call Buhari who only understands Hausa, born by Kanuri mother and Fulani father and tag him all nonsense affiliated to Fulani? That is why we prefer to be called Northerners than being call with ethnic identity. Consequently. that is why SW, SE are having serious problem selling their candidates to other Nigerians. It is difficult to accept ethnic President in Nigeria but North and SS are safe in this case. Souh are always confuse anytime when Buhari gives Northerner appointment. For North all the 3 zones are preferred to be called North but for South they are too divided along ethnic line and identity that is why it always become an issue of distinction when appointment is made in their region or other the region.
The uniqueness of North is, Buhari, is a Fulani from NW; Senate President, Ahmad Lawan, Kanuri from NE; Secretary of the Federal Govt, Boss Mustapha, Kilba and a Christian from NE; Chairman Northern Governors forum, Simon Bako Lalong, a Christian from NC make up the Northern unique structure. Despite being the most diverse region, North is more coordinated than South.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is An Hausa Man Not Coming Out For President: Are they Fulani slaves by NorthernersSuck: 6:02am On Apr 24, 2022
SlyDev:
Igbo and disrespecting other tribe. Fulani na their husband.

Educated illiterate, so every English names here belongs to the Igbo person? Big Dummy

5 Likes

Re: Why Is An Hausa Man Not Coming Out For President: Are they Fulani slaves by VictorUSA(m): 6:51am On Apr 24, 2022
Hausas are slaves to the fulanis.They are all radical islamic terrorists.To save Nigeria, we must end them.
Re: Why Is An Hausa Man Not Coming Out For President: Are they Fulani slaves by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 24, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Honestly, they will never understand this pure fact. I have been telling hem this for long. How can someone call Buhari who only understands Hausa, born by Kanuri mother and Fulani father and tag him all nonsense affiliated to Fulani? That is why we prefer to be called Northerners than being call with ethnic identity. Consequently. that is why SW, SE are having serious problem selling their candidates to other Nigerians. It is difficult to accept ethnic President in Nigeria but North and SS are safe in this case. Souh are always confuse anytime when Buhari gives Northerner appointment. For North all the 3 zones are preferred to be called North but for South they are too divided along ethnic line and identity that is why it always become an issue of distinction when appointment is made in their region or other the region.
The uniqueness of North is, Buhari, is a Fulani from NW; Senate President, Ahmad Lawan, Kanuri from NE; Secretary of the Federal Govt, Boss Mustapha, Kilba and a Christian from NE; Chairman Northern Governors forum, Simon Bako Lalong, a Christian from NC make up the Northern unique structure. Despite being the most diverse region, North is more coordinated than South.
You just nailed it. I have been seeing on here how Igbo's from one state look down with inferiority on Igbo's from another state, that's the kind of mentality they want others to take, a 'dog-eat-dog' mentality.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is An Hausa Man Not Coming Out For President: Are they Fulani slaves by Gireiboy(m): 4:45pm On Apr 24, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Masha Allah, unadulterated truth wink

1 Like

Re: Why Is An Hausa Man Not Coming Out For President: Are they Fulani slaves by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 24, 2022
ArewaNorth:

You said it all

2 Likes

Re: Why Is An Hausa Man Not Coming Out For President: Are they Fulani slaves by Darkcloud11(m): 4:57pm On Apr 24, 2022
mi35:

My guy, I have been on this platform for a while, though in the shadows most of the time and been observing. Your assertion about our southern brothers is among the most accurate I have seen of late. Most of them are way too ignorant (ignorance is not a bad thing, we all have things or fields that we are absolutely daft about) but the way they carry their ignorance, you will be ashamed on their behalf. A popular lie that Fulani's are controlling Hausa( since when did you even start caring about the Hausa's in the first place), that a Yoruba is not allowed to lead Fulani in salah grin ( told you you will be ashamed on their behalf) and many more. They are ignorant, Loud and empty, toxic and sentimental, yet na to dey carry false educational superiority for head (debate any of them and put him/her to shame, narrative will change). I have met a few that cannot stand a Fulani boy been better than them grin( we are not supposed to speak Queen's English).

The most ignorant tribe is the Igbos sorry to say,they even play politics with rumours and celebrate fake news, a very mature Igbo person believes in rumours and live in ignorance,like the lie that they are lost tribe of Israel, that mnk already have biafra Nigeria can’t arrest him because Israel and Britain will die for him,they believe gowon is Igbo they believe obasanjo is from onitsha,whenever I’m listening to igbo people political view I always laugh their current set of indigene lack proper and rational knowledge or should I say there people on nairaland.mind u I’m Igbo from SS and our people reasoning needs to upgrade so we can start playing our role as major tribe in Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is An Hausa Man Not Coming Out For President: Are they Fulani slaves by Darkcloud11(m): 5:02pm On Apr 24, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Only south south and north have this uniqueness,if u give a SS man appointment they don’t care to know if he’s delta akwa ibom or rivers,the problem of Nigeria is ibos and yorubas they are too tribalistic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is An Hausa Man Not Coming Out For President: Are they Fulani slaves by Gireiboy(m): 6:43pm On Apr 24, 2022
mi35:

Same here man, that's why most of the time I stau off social media or just regulate what I see and interact with.
Lokaci ne, zai wuce Insha Allah.
grin grin grin you are absolutely right.
Re: Why Is An Hausa Man Not Coming Out For President: Are they Fulani slaves by grandstar(m): 6:54pm On Apr 24, 2022
I don't understand why you're crying more than the bereaved! Are the Hausa's complaining?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is An Hausa Man Not Coming Out For President: Are they Fulani slaves by EmekaA125(m): 8:36pm On Apr 24, 2022
They're now intertwined as one tribe. To separate Hausa from Fulani will be very very difficult as it stands now. Too bad
Re: Why Is An Hausa Man Not Coming Out For President: Are they Fulani slaves by EmekaA125(m): 8:36pm On Apr 24, 2022
grandstar:
I don't understand why you're crying more than the bereaved! Are the Hausa's complaining?
Can a slave wage war against the master

2 Likes

Re: Why Is An Hausa Man Not Coming Out For President: Are they Fulani slaves by grandstar(m): 8:48pm On Apr 24, 2022
EmekaA125:

Can a slave wage war against the master

Do the Hausas see themselves as their slaves? I doubt it. That is the issue.

From the history I learnt in school, the Hausas before the coming of the Fulani jihadists were largely nominal Muslims. The Fulani johandist made them observant Muslims. I am sure had Dan Fodio and his boys not conquered the Hausas, they would probably be mostly Christians today.

Also, the Fulani and Hausa commoners are basically one. The Fulani have been greatly Hausaaad (forgive my new invention), with many not able to speak Fulfude, the Fulani language. It is only the Fulani in Adamawa that have not been fully tainted by the Hausas. That is where Atiku Abubakar and Aisha Buhari are from.

Zahra Indimi, Buhari's daughter finds it difficult to speak Hausa. Her native dialect is Fulfude and not Hausa.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is An Hausa Man Not Coming Out For President: Are they Fulani slaves by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 9:38pm On Apr 24, 2022
grandstar:

From the history I learnt in school, the Hausas before the coming of the Fulani jihadists were largely nominal Muslims. The Fulani johandist made them observant Muslims. I am sure had Dan Fodio and his boys not conquered the Hausas, they would probably be mostly Christians today.

Also, the Fulani and Hausa commoners are basically one. The Fulani have been greatly Hausaaad (forgive my new invention), with many not able to speak Fulfude, the Fulani language. It is only the Fulani in Adamawa that have not been fully tainted by the Hausas. That is where Atiku Abubakar and Aisha Buhari are from.

Zahra Indimi, Buhari's daughter finds it difficult to speak Hausa. Her native dialect is Fulfude and not Hausa.
You do realize that most of the fighters to fought for Dan- fodio are not even Fulani. You do realize that most of the poor were over taxes by the Sarkis,and they join the jihad cause of frustration. Before the Jihad, Kingdom like Gobir and Katsina taxes were over 20%, after the Jihad it was reduced to 2.5%. Hauses were already Muslims 300years before Dan-fodio was born. Check the names and years of the kings of Kano and compare them with the year Dan-fodio was born.
Open main menu
Wikipedia
Search
List of rulers of Kano
Article Talk
Language
Watch
Edit
This is a list of rulers of Kano since the establishment of the Bagauda Dynasty in 998. The early rulers are known almost exclusively from a single source, the Kano Chronicle,[1] which was composed in the late 19th century.[2]

Emir of Kano
Kano flag.svg
19th century flag of the Kano Emirate
Incumbent
Kanogate.jpg
Gate to the royal Gidan Rumfa
Aminu Ado Bayero
since 9 March 2020
Details
Style
Sarki
Emir
First monarch
Bagauda 998–1063 AD (first known ruler of Kano)
Yaji I 1349–1385 BC (first Sultan of Kano)
Suleiman 1805–1819 (first Emir of Kano)
Formation
Residence
Gidan Rumfa
Gidan Makama
Filin Chiranchi
Appointer
Taran Kano (Hereditary)
Bagauda dynasty (998–1809) Edit
Main article: Bagauda Dynasty
Names and dates taken from John Stewart's African States and Rulers (1989):[3]

Kings (998 – 1349) Edit
Main article: Kingdom of Kano
# Name Reign Start Reign End
1 Bagauda (or Yakano) December 998 January 1063
2 Warisis (or Warisi) January 1063 January 1095
3 Gajemasu (or Gijimasu) January 1095 November 1133
4 Nawata (joint ruler with twin brother Gawata) November 1133 October 1135
5 Gawata (joint ruler with twin brother Nawata)
6 Yusa (or Tsaraki) October 1135 December 1193
7 Naguji December 1193 May 1247
8 Gujjua (or Gugua) May 1247 January 1290
9 Shekarau I (or Shekkarau I) January 1290 July 1306
10 Tsamiya (or Tsamia; also Barandamasu) July 1306 June 1342
11 Usmanu Zamnagawa (or Osumanu Zamnagawa) June 1342 March 1349
Sultans (1349 – 1807) Edit
Main article: Sultanate of Kano
# Name Reign Start Reign End
12 Yaji I March 1349 February 1385
13 Bugaya February 1385 December 1389
14 Kanejeji December 1389 May 1409
15 Umaru May 1409 January 1421
16 Dauda January 1421 January 1437
17 Abdullahi Burja January 1437 January 1452
18 Dakauta January 1452 (One night)
19 Atuma January 1452 February 1452
20 Yakubu February 1452 September 1462
21 Muhammad Rumfa September 1462 August 1498
22 Abdullahi August 1498 May 1508
23 Muhammad Kisoki May 1508 August 1564
24 Yakufu August 1564 January 1565
25 Dauda Abasama I January 1565 March 1565
26 Abu Bakr Kado March 1565 May 1572
27 Muhammad Shashere May 1572 January 1582
28 Muhammad Zaki January 1582 December 1617
29 Muhammad Nazaki December 1617 November 1622
30 Kutumbi November 1622 January 1648
31 Al-Hajj January 1648 January 1649
32 Shekkarau II January 1649 December 1650
33 Muhammad Kukuna December 1650 December 1651
34 Soyaki December 1651
- Muhammad Kukuna (Restored) December 1651 September 1659
35 Bawa September 1659 1670
36 Dadi 1670 May 1702
37 Muhammad Sharefa May 1702 July 1730
38 Kumbari July 1730 February 1743
39 Al-Hajji Kabe February 1743 May 1752
40 Yaji II May 1752 May 1768
41 Babba Zaki May 1768 February 1776
42 Dauda Abasama II February 1776 December 1780
43 Muhammad Alwali II December 1780 March 1807
Suleiman's reign (1807–1819)
Dabo dynasty (1819–present)
Lineages
See also
References
Last edited 1 month ago by Qwerfjkl (bot)
RELATED ARTICLES
Kano Chronicle
Arabic-language manuscript that lists the rulers of Kano

Zazzau
Traditional state in Kaduna State, Nigeria

Kingdom of Kano
Wikipedia
Content is available under CC BY-SA 3.0 unless otherwise noted.
Privacy policy Terms of UseDesktop
Re: Why Is An Hausa Man Not Coming Out For President: Are they Fulani slaves by Blue3k(m): 9:53pm On Apr 24, 2022
grandstar:

Lol you're really reasoning with disingenuous mumus who care nothing about Hausa's. They just don't like the fact the dont hate the fulani like they do. Nobody is stopping anyone from running for president or forces them to vote, marry or keep Fulani in ruling positions.

You're correct about the history of the dan fodio conquest. They were nominal Muslims considering Islam arrived century prior. Lastly the Hausas assisted in the overthrow of the kings in the revolution.

Notice these sort of threads are never made by hausas. The second you get one in the thread they remind the busy bodies they're idiots. Their arguement boils down to you're a slave if you dont do what I want instead of your own will.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rabiu Abdulsamad, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, As He Makes N3.4b Daily / David Hundeyin Vs DSS Special Agent: How It Started Vs How Its Going / White Students Trick Black S.africans To Eat Stew With Urine(a Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.