Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Why Do Mother-in-laws Like To Control Their Son's Affair? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Mother-in-laws Like To Control Their Son's Affair? (309 Views)

Reactions As Bride Crawled To Present Cake To In-laws On Wedding Day / What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? / Indonesian Man Forced To Show Joystick To In-laws To Prove He Didn’t Kill Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Mother-in-laws Like To Control Their Son's Affair? by vikinatius(m): 4:17pm On Apr 23, 2022
Let me start by appreciating mothers who have true knowledge of being mothers.
OUR PARENTS ARE CARETAKERS AND GOD DECIDES HOW OUR FUTURE WILL BE.
I speak from experience. Even from lessons learnt from people.
Mother-in-laws especially from the man's side are evil(not all witches) in the sense that,
"THEY WANT TO CONTROL THEIR SON'S MARRIAGE".

They claim that,
1. They don't want their son to forget them.
2. They carried and breastfed for months.
3. They were there before the wife came.
Etc.
I pity those folks who allow their mothers to find them wives. I pray they don't miss their destinies.
If you find out well, the so called mother in law didn't and wouldn't allow anybody to take charge in her marriage.

THE BITTER TRUTH IS THAT NOTHING GOOD COMES EASY; IN TRUTH, MAJORITY CAN'T WIN. Oga! Your mom must not like your wife before you marry.

I advice all those baby husbands to take charge
of their homes.

I have said little, pray for God to direct you so you won't please your mom and miss your future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Mother-in-laws Like To Control Their Son's Affair? by aanuoluwami14(f): 5:14pm On Apr 23, 2022
If your mother inlaw don't love you, please don't wait. Flee from that relationship

(1) (Reply)

Sold / Just Let Him Be The Man / Which Type Are You When It Comes To Telling Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.