Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,699 members, 7,816,857 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

When A Breadwinner Becomes A Mere Beggar! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When A Breadwinner Becomes A Mere Beggar! (931 Views)

Why Do Most Breadwinner Wives Deprive Their Husbands Intimacy In Marriage? / What Comes With Marrying The Breadwinner Of A Family? / Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Breadwinner Becomes A Mere Beggar! by KiNg0G: 4:34pm On Apr 23, 2022
we all know theys ups and down in life, ever find yourself in such situation, How do one adapt?
Re: When A Breadwinner Becomes A Mere Beggar! by Aboks(m): 4:37pm On Apr 23, 2022
The down fall of a man is not the end of his life

3 Likes

Re: When A Breadwinner Becomes A Mere Beggar! by Kriss216: 4:45pm On Apr 23, 2022
Aboks:
The down fall of a man is not the end of his life
I vowed never to listen to motivational speakers again since 2020.
Re: When A Breadwinner Becomes A Mere Beggar! by Tokskob2008: 4:55pm On Apr 23, 2022
I find myself presently in this situation right now and wonder what is really happening abi na only me dem dey do for this world

Nothing is just working, I mean nothing, even God no dey work for me right now.
Re: When A Breadwinner Becomes A Mere Beggar! by Aboks(m): 4:56pm On Apr 23, 2022
Kriss216:
Why na
Re: When A Breadwinner Becomes A Mere Beggar! by nifemi25(m): 5:15pm On Apr 23, 2022
Everyday isn't Christmas...those big men you are seeing also has story to tell. Calm down till your turns comes.

2 Likes

Re: When A Breadwinner Becomes A Mere Beggar! by Lamanii22(f): 8:57pm On Apr 23, 2022
Hmmmm…. Joy will surely come in the morning…. Steady does it….
Re: When A Breadwinner Becomes A Mere Beggar! by YoungLionken(m): 5:12pm On May 02, 2022
There's always that level in our lives..

Sometimes, it feels you're the richest in the world, your pride level increases a bit. Other times, you're wondering how you spent your money, then you begin to reason the frivolities you spent on. Who you're not supposed to spend on that you spent on. Then, you vow to be wiser than before and beseech God to give you another chance, by then your humility game is top notch cool cool

Oh yea, there are times like that cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: When A Breadwinner Becomes A Mere Beggar! by naija4life247: 5:38pm On May 02, 2022
Tokskob2008:
I find myself presently in this situation right now and wonder what is really happening abi na only me dem dey do for this world

Nothing is just working, I mean nothing, even God no dey work for me right now.

Thank God oooo. My brethren, please thank God
Re: When A Breadwinner Becomes A Mere Beggar! by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 02, 2022
Kriss216:

Same here, motivational speakers are one of the problem we have in this country..
Re: When A Breadwinner Becomes A Mere Beggar! by cavreek: 12:09am On May 03, 2022
Being in a position where u have no option than to beg to be able to feed is not cool at all
The see finish is worst as people will start avoiding u by all means possible because they now see u as a liability
I have never been a fan of begging though except in extreme cases where I have no other option and even at that I still ask u to borrow me rather than dash me. There are certain things that one should not experience in life, begging is one of them

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

H / Anita Okoye, The Former Wife Of Psquare's Paul Okoye, Celebrates Triumph As A Si / Thanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.