Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,714 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:37 PM

Anita Okoye, The Former Wife Of Psquare's Paul Okoye, Celebrates Triumph As A Si - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anita Okoye, The Former Wife Of Psquare's Paul Okoye, Celebrates Triumph As A Si (1065 Views)

Psquare’s Paul Okoye’s Marriage In Trouble As Wife Asks For Divorce / Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy / How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anita Okoye, The Former Wife Of Psquare's Paul Okoye, Celebrates Triumph As A Si by Naijalegit: 7:21am On May 24, 2023
Anita Okoye, the former wife of singer Paul Okoye from the music group Psquare, continues to embrace motherhood with grace and happiness, despite their failed marriage. She is devoted to raising their three children, Andre, Nathan, and Nadia, in a loving and beautiful manner.

Anita's journey has been marked by challenges, as she filed for divorce last year, citing reasons such as infidelity, separation, absentee fatherhood, fraud, and difficult experiences. However, she remains determined to provide the best for her children

https://naijalegit.com/2023/05/24/anita-okoye-the-former-wife-of-psquares-paul-okoye-celebrates-triumph-as-a-single-mother-photos/

1 Like

Re: Anita Okoye, The Former Wife Of Psquare's Paul Okoye, Celebrates Triumph As A Si by iammo(m): 7:48am On May 24, 2023
Why make 3 babies when you obviously saw hint and signs of divorce from the early stage
Re: Anita Okoye, The Former Wife Of Psquare's Paul Okoye, Celebrates Triumph As A Si by ibkayee(f): 12:25pm On May 24, 2023
iammo:
Why make 3 babies when you obviously saw hint and signs of divorce from the early stage
You were there with them to determine this?

Beautiful woman and children ❤️

1 Like

Re: Anita Okoye, The Former Wife Of Psquare's Paul Okoye, Celebrates Triumph As A Si by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 24, 2023
She was def after the dude's dough .

Looseless bich
Re: Anita Okoye, The Former Wife Of Psquare's Paul Okoye, Celebrates Triumph As A Si by seetomorrow: 7:17pm On May 24, 2023
iammo:

Which kind small pikin talk be that??
Re: Anita Okoye, The Former Wife Of Psquare's Paul Okoye, Celebrates Triumph As A Si by fyzaila: 7:30pm On May 24, 2023
But why? Why will a man in his right senses leave his beautiful wife/mother of his kids and start following another woman who isn't up to anywhere compared to his wife? Why? I don't know. Is it that they aren't compatible or what?
Re: Anita Okoye, The Former Wife Of Psquare's Paul Okoye, Celebrates Triumph As A Si by bukatyne(f): 7:41pm On May 24, 2023
iammo:

I thought you said in the other thread that divorce is not the answer cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How A Friend Betrayed My Trust / Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life / Why Eliminate HIV Infected Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.