Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,499 members, 7,812,543 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Man United's Champions League Hopes Are Over After Arsenal Defeat - Rangnick - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man United's Champions League Hopes Are Over After Arsenal Defeat - Rangnick (19518 Views)

Community Shield: Atiku, Apostle Suleman React As Arsenal Defeat Liverpool / Bayern Leverkusen Mocks Peter Cech After Arsenal 2-0 Defeat / Everton Sacks Manager, Ronald Koeman After Arsenal Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man United's Champions League Hopes Are Over After Arsenal Defeat - Rangnick by Gallistotle1: 6:22pm On Apr 23, 2022
No matter how hard u work,ur boss must surely come meet u when u ar resting. #ronaldo needs extra rest
Re: Man United's Champions League Hopes Are Over After Arsenal Defeat - Rangnick by cassidy1996(m): 6:22pm On Apr 23, 2022
K
Re: Man United's Champions League Hopes Are Over After Arsenal Defeat - Rangnick by Bbbw: 6:24pm On Apr 23, 2022
Oh
Re: Man United's Champions League Hopes Are Over After Arsenal Defeat - Rangnick by contigiency(m): 6:26pm On Apr 23, 2022
Drickles:
My analysis from today's game:

Saka: star
Elneny: Senior midfielder
Tavares: liability
Ronaldo: legend
Elanga: fast, no end product
Matic: old
Bruno: out of form
Arteta: driven
Rangnick: tired
Arsenal: trying
Man United: ... (Fill in)

Man U: overrated and overhyped

Arsenal: pretenders
Re: Man United's Champions League Hopes Are Over After Arsenal Defeat - Rangnick by Angelfrost(m): 6:30pm On Apr 23, 2022
Kriss216:
We're happy to hear this. Manure must not play UCL or UEL next season.

I want West ham to win my team Chelsea tomorrow so Manure can move back to 7th.

No true Chelsea fan will ever say such... Same with Arsenal, Madrid, Barcelona, etc.

None will wish their team to lose to spite another!

There is a reason they call you people plastic fans!

2 Likes

Re: Man United's Champions League Hopes Are Over After Arsenal Defeat - Rangnick by Shadysen: 6:30pm On Apr 23, 2022
Kiliwuwu:
shit fu**

make una shut up

better days ahead

man u for life
stop that word, better days ahead, someone nowadays bring that ahead nearer.
Re: Man United's Champions League Hopes Are Over After Arsenal Defeat - Rangnick by blacknoir: 6:31pm On Apr 23, 2022
Drickles:

Dead
Re: Man United's Champions League Hopes Are Over After Arsenal Defeat - Rangnick by Angelfrost(m): 6:32pm On Apr 23, 2022
contigiency:

Arsenal: Struggling but steadily growing.

United: Completely disunited and not playing as a team.
Re: Man United's Champions League Hopes Are Over After Arsenal Defeat - Rangnick by blacknoir: 6:32pm On Apr 23, 2022
Kriss216:
We're happy to hear this. Manure must not play UCL or UEL next season.

I want West ham to win my team Chelsea tomorrow so Manure can move back to 7th.
Comrade the vawulence is too much
Re: Man United's Champions League Hopes Are Over After Arsenal Defeat - Rangnick by warlordd(m): 6:40pm On Apr 23, 2022
The problem of Man u is called ''The sins of the father''.
All the atrocities committed over the years under Alex Ferguson have now come back to haunt the devils. Karma is a bitch.

5 Likes

Re: Man United's Champions League Hopes Are Over After Arsenal Defeat - Rangnick by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 23, 2022
Rastaramsey:
I don't know why the hell Bruno was given that penalty..... Ronaldo would have scored that easily lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Dalot should have scored one of those attempts....

Elanga shouldn't be integrated into the first team, he has a lot to learn.... His decision making is very poor undecided undecided

Varane is very overrated.. his defense was quite shaky as he caused the first goal...

Telles is very very bad defensively
I mean very very bad undecided undecided

Rashford is very very useless...

Ronaldo is the goat 100

The new coach has a lot to do with that team...

He need to change a lot of players....

The wings need reinforcement...

The defence, the midfield...

Everything is wrong with Manutd...
I think the reason why Ronaldo allowed Bruno Fernandez take that penalty may be due to the recent tragedy of the loss one of his twins death, if Ronaldo is to step forward and take that penalty and miss in the process I think it might futher demoralize him emotionally......thats my taught sha.
Re: Man United's Champions League Hopes Are Over After Arsenal Defeat - Rangnick by Perfecttouchade: 6:45pm On Apr 23, 2022
Man UTD has too many players wey no go mark their opponent, that's the problem man UTD get ..marking is zero, there are always leaving a free man to carry his threats

1 Like

Re: Man United's Champions League Hopes Are Over After Arsenal Defeat - Rangnick by Jalaw: 6:47pm On Apr 23, 2022
Drickles:

Man Utd: Finished
Re: Man United's Champions League Hopes Are Over After Arsenal Defeat - Rangnick by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 23, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Arsenal won a match, CR7 reached a milestone.
One of the few times that it is a win-win for me.

Well, the other time was when mother came to appeal to me to leave her daughter alone so as not to break the poor girl's marriage. Long story short, mother left my house with her own taste of the preek.baba u lie too much

And I ended up converting an enemy into a fan.
Re: Man United's Champions League Hopes Are Over After Arsenal Defeat - Rangnick by donbenie(m): 7:14pm On Apr 23, 2022
Kazeem47:
Don't lose hope,Assnal cummin down soon.All na gra gra.Assnal wey dey drag with gravity.
Haters..
Una must be sifialy disappointed..
Gunners!!

1 Like

Re: Man United's Champions League Hopes Are Over After Arsenal Defeat - Rangnick by donbenie(m): 7:17pm On Apr 23, 2022
contigiency:

Pretenders beating BIG TEAMS back to back..

Re: Man United's Champions League Hopes Are Over After Arsenal Defeat - Rangnick by tsmat(m): 7:21pm On Apr 23, 2022
Drickles:

Man Utd: Finished
Re: Man United's Champions League Hopes Are Over After Arsenal Defeat - Rangnick by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 23, 2022
Raff should STFU.
Hes as useless as the players angry
Re: Man United's Champions League Hopes Are Over After Arsenal Defeat - Rangnick by NaijaCars4sale: 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2022
Mehn, this is really sad
Re: Man United's Champions League Hopes Are Over After Arsenal Defeat - Rangnick by obembet(f): 8:18pm On Apr 23, 2022
GrammarNazi1:
Obembet can never create this kind of thread.

Why?
Re: Man United's Champions League Hopes Are Over After Arsenal Defeat - Rangnick by Temptee101(m): 8:30pm On Apr 23, 2022
Drickles:

If you're in need of a top class architect or construction expert at affordable costs, consult via the contact below and we'll design a sample plan for you FREE before proceeding.
Contact in signature BELOW

Nice analysis
Re: Man United's Champions League Hopes Are Over After Arsenal Defeat - Rangnick by Temptee101(m): 8:33pm On Apr 23, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Well, the other time was when mother came to appeal to me to leave her daughter alone so as not to break the poor girl's marriage. Long story short, mother left my house with her own taste of the preek.

I read your comment like every other random comments not until I got halfway.

I had to scroll up to check who the poster was but alias i wasn't disappointed.
Re: Man United's Champions League Hopes Are Over After Arsenal Defeat - Rangnick by sameks08(m): 8:35pm On Apr 23, 2022
Ay77:
Nonsense team .. they forgot they were 2nd last season without Ronaldo
. juventus qualify for semi finals back 2 back without Ronaldo and He came in they couldn't go beyond round 16 and man u went for him thinking that he will do magic my bro nothing come out.
Re: Man United's Champions League Hopes Are Over After Arsenal Defeat - Rangnick by METTLESUM: 8:40pm On Apr 23, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Well, the other time was when mother came to appeal to me to leave her daughter alone so as not to break the poor girl's marriage. Long story short, mother left my house with her own taste of the preek.

Bad guy!
Re: Man United's Champions League Hopes Are Over After Arsenal Defeat - Rangnick by Bamzyriches451: 11:20pm On Apr 23, 2022
Damn!
Re: Man United's Champions League Hopes Are Over After Arsenal Defeat - Rangnick by Wealthscheme: 1:04am On Apr 24, 2022
Join our telegram group to get 2 free sure games posted daily

To join the telegram group, search for (WorldBet) on telegram
Re: Man United's Champions League Hopes Are Over After Arsenal Defeat - Rangnick by youngstrow(m): 2:45am On Apr 24, 2022
Ay77:
Nonsense team .. they forgot they were 2nd last season without Ronaldo

So you think say if Liverpool boys no get injuries man u go dey for that 2nd position
Re: Man United's Champions League Hopes Are Over After Arsenal Defeat - Rangnick by Realboygenius(m): 8:14am On Apr 24, 2022
The hope of going to the champion's league is now lost. But let me enjoy quality music on my Oraimo FreePods Pro earbuds.

Re: Man United's Champions League Hopes Are Over After Arsenal Defeat - Rangnick by jaxxy(m): 9:56am On Apr 24, 2022
akosy:
Odembet would had created multiple threads if ManU had won the game with Ronaldo scoring the 100th goal, then dragging Messi...
Well, from my analysis:
Maguire is not United problem, the whole team and board need an overhaul.
Ronaldo factor also affected them, they did better last season without Him, now with Ronaldo dey lost confidence and form, like the likes of Rashford, Bruno, Pogba, Mc. Tom. Etc.
Ronaldo standards no dey this ManU team except dem wan hire Zidane to upgrade dem.
Ronaldo fit leave go PSG next season as United fit no qualify for CL.

stop talking about last season. many teams were sleeping last season. was it only Ronaldo they bought??

When Ronaldo didn't play didn't they do worse?

The problem is a coaching/psychological/Attitude problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man United's Champions League Hopes Are Over After Arsenal Defeat - Rangnick by Ay77(m): 12:16pm On Apr 24, 2022
youngstrow:

So you think say if Liverpool boys no get injuries man u go dey for that 2nd position

Na only Man U players get injury this season !! Abeg rest
Re: Man United's Champions League Hopes Are Over After Arsenal Defeat - Rangnick by kolamilan(m): 12:33pm On Apr 24, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
I think the reason why Ronaldo allowed Bruno Fernandez take that penalty may be due to the recent tragedy of the loss one of his twins death, if Ronaldo is to step forward and take that penalty and miss in the process I think it might futher demoralize him emotionally......thats my taught sha.
Bruno is the first choice penalty taker.
Re: Man United's Champions League Hopes Are Over After Arsenal Defeat - Rangnick by akosy(m): 12:39pm On Apr 24, 2022
jaxxy:

stop talking about last season. many teams were sleeping last season. was it only Ronaldo they bought??

When Ronaldo didn't play didn't they do worse?

The problem is a coaching/psychological/Attitude problem.

Still saying same thing. I expect dey will get a coach like Zidane to harmonise d team. Dem no dey Ronaldo level.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast - Player Rating / 2014 CAF African Women's Championship - Namibia 2014 / NFF Target Kevin Akpoguma Scores Bundesliga's 1000th Own Goal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.