Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Man Plans To Sue His Father Over Sale Of Inheritance (father’s Properties) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Plans To Sue His Father Over Sale Of Inheritance (father’s Properties) (344 Views)

Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? / Can I Sue My Father For Selling Our Inheritance, His Properties Anyhow? / Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Plans To Sue His Father Over Sale Of Inheritance (father’s Properties) by NagazGeneral: 7:11pm On Apr 23, 2022
A young man who seems visibly angry that his father is selling properties he is meant to inherit, has taken to Nairaland (Africa’s biggest forum) to vent his anger. According to him, the supposed properties were handed down from his grandfathers to his father, who in turn is to hand it over to him.

Here is what he had to say…

“My father has been selling his landed properties since 2006, since I was still a little boy.. my fore fathers were among those founders who discovered our town…so huge landed estates were passed down to our lineage…up to this moment my uncle’s and aunts have their own share of land intacts… but my dad has almost sold All his own.

Continue reading;
https://www.discoverynow.com.ng/2022/04/23/man_plans_to_sue_father_over_properties/112/17/14/10/

Re: Man Plans To Sue His Father Over Sale Of Inheritance (father’s Properties) by obyrich(m): 7:25pm On Apr 23, 2022
Lol.
Re: Man Plans To Sue His Father Over Sale Of Inheritance (father’s Properties) by Ahmback(m): 7:38pm On Apr 23, 2022
Lol. You dey use nairaland topic to learn blogging inside nairaland.
your village people too strong abeg
Re: Man Plans To Sue His Father Over Sale Of Inheritance (father’s Properties) by NagazGeneral: 10:37pm On Apr 23, 2022
Ahmback:
Lol. You dey use nairaland topic to learn blogging inside nairaland.

your village people too strong abeg
Omo free me o cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Is This Not Injustice? / Evangoyinlola / Appeal To Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.