Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Is This Not Injustice? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This Not Injustice? (346 Views)

The Injustice Of Men: Some Northern Men / Injustice Against A Widow Over Late Husbands Properties / See How Much Singapore Pays For Child Welfare And See the Injustice in NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Not Injustice? by Wetinberat: 6:41pm On May 04, 2022
Hi Guys,

Please do not mind my grammar, I just need you view on this matter.

I was returning a vaccum cleaner I bought because its pressure was not high enough. Being on the queue and right in front of me were two (A and B) ladies. One (lady B) was on the phone having a conversation, obviously with another lady at the other end.

When lady B finished on the phone, a conversation ensued between the two ladies, and I heard B tell A about her cousine sister she had been on the phone with. The cousine sister had been married for 5 years without a child. Thd cousine's husband had supported the cousine in the early days of the marriage, but he is now looking outside the marriage for Child. Lady B also revealed to lady A that her couine Kate ( not real name) was involved in a couple of abortion in her previous relationship before getting married to her husband. This was what caught my attention.

I do mind my business but that revelation caught my attention, it like an everyday happening we know, but a thoughtccrossed my mind. There I was returning a product I had bought, because it not fit for use/purpose. I had worked hard to pay for the product, its either I get a refund or its replaced. Its a just and fair process.
How then is it that some men are suffering what they know nothing about? All in the name of love? Some would say women are not product you buy, I agree. But making another suffer for your miss doing, I would say is too much a price. Isn't enough trauma for your the husband, Knowing one Nigga was hanging one of your leg in Sokoto and the other in Portharcourt? You were not careful enough, you did not tell him of your situation, got married to him, and now you are claiming he does not love you.

If humans can come up with rules to protect consumer's interest, I believe such should be enacted to protect individual's entire life in the area of Marriage. Families should begin stating the specifications of their Sons and Daughters prior to taking vows.- just so we know what is, and what is not.
You might say ' test before taking vows' how about those that doe not believe and adopt this idea?
Morality is nose diving and there is no hope for it, and it's seen as modernisation.

Wait oo! Wetin I dey talk sef? ��
I no know I beg!

1 Like

Re: Is This Not Injustice? by SmileDance(f): 6:44pm On May 04, 2022
Re: Is This Not Injustice? by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 04, 2022
SmileDance abeg summarise this thing for me,e too Long.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Not Injustice? by emmanuelbrown26: 9:50pm On May 04, 2022
Op, so na now your eye open? When I call dem daughters of eve, I hv my reason of using that word.
U see all these daughters of eve u see around, my brother, some are walking corpse, some are men in woman skin, while so are just nothing.
My eyes dun see plenty things for this life about daughters of eve, go and check d said wife very well, she dun climb every mountain in d name of praying to Jah for fruit of womb wey she dun flush
Re: Is This Not Injustice? by DontBullshitMe: 6:47am On May 05, 2022
Numerous medically sanctioned abortions don't stop future conceptions.

Don't type what you don't know online.

1 Like

Re: Is This Not Injustice? by efficiencie(m): 7:36am On May 05, 2022
Wetinberat:
Hi Guys,

I was returning a vaccum cleaner I bought because its pressure was not high enough. Being on the queue and right in front of me were two (A and B) ladies. One (lady B) was on the phone having a conversation, obviously with another lady at the other end.

When lady B finished on the phone, a conversation ensued between the two ladies, and I heard B tell A about her cousine sister she had been on the phone with. The cousine sister had been married for 5 years without a child. Thd cousine's husband had supported the cousine in the early days of the marriage, but he is now looking outside the marriage for Child. Lady B also revealed to lady A that her couine Kate ( not real name) was involved in a couple of abortion in her previous relationship before getting married to her husband. This was what caught my attention.

I do mind my business but that revelation caught my attention, it like an everyday happening we know, but a thoughtccrossed my mind. There I was returning a product I had bought, because it not fit for use/purpose. I had worked hard to pay for the product, its either I get a refund or its replaced. Its a just and fair process.
How then is it that some men are suffering what they know nothing about? All in the name of love? Some would say women are not product you buy, I agree. But making another suffer for your miss doing, I would say is too much a price. Isn't enough trauma for your the husband, Knowing one Nigga was hanging one of your leg in Sokoto and the other in Portharcourt? You were not careful enough, you did not tell him of your situation, got married to him, and now you are claiming he does not love you.

If humans can come up with rules to protect consumer's interest, I believe such should be enacted to protect individual's entire life in the area of Marriage. Families should begin stating the specifications of their Sons and Daughters prior to taking vows.- just so we know what is, and what is not.
You might say ' test before taking vows' how about those that doe not believe and adopt this idea?
Morality is nose diving and there is no hope for it, and it's seen as modernisation.

I no know I beg!

If the woman is infertile and cannot conceive the man can proceed to the marriage committee to annul the marriage. Since the woman failed to disclose information relating to her fertility before marriage. The only time the man is not vindicated is if the man was informed and went ahead with the marriage nevertheless.
Re: Is This Not Injustice? by Magnoliaa(f): 7:40am On May 05, 2022
You geddi-actual-fok outta here with your nonsense lying ass, nigga. undecided

All y'all men be doing is lie. And for what? Clout!

How convenient y'all gotta come up with make-believes when women be talking about and real fighting for their reproductive rights.

4 Likes

Re: Is This Not Injustice? by satandeterrible: 9:51am On May 05, 2022
As a man's future is important to a woman, a woman's past must be important to a man.

Vet thoroughly. Before giving her the ring, be sure to vet her, investigate her past.
Often times than not, the past determines the future.

Vet any woman whom you intend to make your partner. Investigate thoroughly.

1 Like

Re: Is This Not Injustice? by GloriousGbola: 12:11pm On May 05, 2022
Wetinberat:
Hi Guys,

I no know I beg!

You want to talk about modernity, keep your dick in your pants. The woman did not impregnate herself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Not Injustice? by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 05, 2022
Magnoliaa:
You geddi-actual-fok outta here with your nonsense lying ass, nigga. undecided

All y'all men be doing is lie. And for what? Clout!

How convenient y'all gotta come up with make-believes when women be talking about and real fighting for their reproductive rights.
Mango you don still change to male again?

(1) (Reply)

Evangoyinlola / Appeal To Doctors / Thread closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.