Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Fayemi Pays Tributes To Late Alaafin, Oba Adeyemi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi Pays Tributes To Late Alaafin, Oba Adeyemi (10212 Views)

Governor Fayemi Pays Bills Of Victims Of FUOYE Crisis / Fayemi Pays Salaries, Allowances Of Fayose’s Appointees / Fayemi Pays Ekiti Workers Salary Arrears Owed By Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayemi Pays Tributes To Late Alaafin, Oba Adeyemi by sojiboy(m): 7:56pm On Apr 23, 2022
*FAYEMI PAYS TRIBUTES TO LATE ALAAFIN, OBA ADEYEMI*

Ekiti State Governor, Dr. Kayode Fayemi, has extolled the virtues of the late Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Olayiwola Adeyemi III, who passed on Friday, aged 83 years.

Dr. Fayemi said the departure of the revered monarch has created a big vacuum in the traditional institution in Oyo State in particular and Yoruba land in general.

The Governor, in a statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Yinka Oyebode, said the late Oba Adeyemi was a bridge builder, a patriot, courageous leader, who contributed to the unity of Nigeria in his lifetime.

He noted that the late Oba Adeyemi was an authority in history and blessed with a sharp memory which added value and class to his royal duties and day-to-day interaction with people from different walks of life.

Dr. Fayemi said the deceased was a distinguished first class Oba, who brought dignity, respect and glamour to the traditional institution and made it relevant in the quest for a better society.

He said the late royal father operated an open door policy and always made his wise counsel available to political leaders irrespective of their party affiliations.

Describing the deceased as a man of many parts, the Governor noted that the late Oba Adeyemi never disappointed in the performance of his royal duties and other roles he was privileged to have played which spanned sectors like administration, politics, education, religious, sports, among others. He added that Oba Adeyemi earned much respect and accolade for his ability to speak truth to power, without playing to the gallery .

The Governor further credited the departed Oba with defending the culture and traditions of the Yoruba race which he did with panache and passion throughout his reign.

Dr. Fayemi commiserated with the family, friends and associates of the deceased urging them to be consoled by the good legacies he left behind and the positive impact he made in his lifetime.

"I, on behalf of the Government and good people of Ekiti State, commiserate with the Adeyemi family , the Alaafin - in- Council, the people of Oyo town and the Government of Oyo State on the passage of our highly reverred Kabiyesi, Alaafin Oba Adeyemi. We pray that the Lord will grant the family the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss."
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=291767403147825&id=100069437032705

3 Likes

Re: Fayemi Pays Tributes To Late Alaafin, Oba Adeyemi by Minime10(f): 9:05pm On Apr 23, 2022
Mek e no be say na one of those bleached ladies na im carry u go dere ooh!
Meanwhile, ya comrade @tilumbu don go for Aisha rice dinner

5 Likes

Re: Fayemi Pays Tributes To Late Alaafin, Oba Adeyemi by Nobody: 6:53am On Apr 24, 2022
Minime10:

All I can say is cheesy cheesy cheesy and grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Fayemi Pays Tributes To Late Alaafin, Oba Adeyemi by chukwuibuipob: 6:53am On Apr 24, 2022
embarassed Oba Adeyemi ,is a great sport man before he bid the world farewell.

4 Likes

Re: Fayemi Pays Tributes To Late Alaafin, Oba Adeyemi by RichDad1(m): 6:54am On Apr 24, 2022
Fayemi the snake. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Fayemi Pays Tributes To Late Alaafin, Oba Adeyemi by Gaddafi1: 6:54am On Apr 24, 2022
Oba with some swag will surely be missed by Nigerians, may his soul rest in peace.

The big question now is what happens to those beautiful wives, just asking for a friend

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Pays Tributes To Late Alaafin, Oba Adeyemi by BabaJideAFONJA(f): 6:54am On Apr 24, 2022
I hope the have found the Runaway AFONJA abubaku.

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi Pays Tributes To Late Alaafin, Oba Adeyemi by Concience55: 6:55am On Apr 24, 2022
Alafin's one Yoruba king that's popular among the Igbo folks. Thanks to Chief Sunday Akanite( Oliver de Couqe). The late high life maestro whom the Alafin crowned the king of high life and he showed appreciation by recording a hit song for the him. The man appeared detribelised so am not surprised he had an Igbo wife.
Rest in peace Imperial Majesty.

6 Likes

Re: Fayemi Pays Tributes To Late Alaafin, Oba Adeyemi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:59am On Apr 24, 2022
From all of us @[/b] : May the Soul of the Departed Alaafin of Oyo Rest in Perfect Peace.

[b]Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayemi Pays Tributes To Late Alaafin, Oba Adeyemi by Skillsnigeria: 7:00am On Apr 24, 2022
Ok
Re: Fayemi Pays Tributes To Late Alaafin, Oba Adeyemi by Transcriber: 7:00am On Apr 24, 2022
smiley
Re: Fayemi Pays Tributes To Late Alaafin, Oba Adeyemi by Transcriber: 7:05am On Apr 24, 2022
BabaJideAFONJA:
I hope the have found the Runaway AFONJA abubaku.
your father is the abobaku.
We go soon catch am cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Fayemi Pays Tributes To Late Alaafin, Oba Adeyemi by Candidlady: 7:19am On Apr 24, 2022
Minime10:

grin cheesy
Re: Fayemi Pays Tributes To Late Alaafin, Oba Adeyemi by Fapemz: 7:19am On Apr 24, 2022
Kabiyesi has gone to join his ancestors....Gracious transition. Nobody leaves this world alive

Let me remind all about the ongoing liberation of Ekiti people, we have an Omoluabi we can count on in Segun Oni

I love Asiwaju Segun Oni unconditionally before he joined Nigeria Politics because of his simplicity, honesty and humility. He's a man of high integrity, covered with moral armor. Which cannot be said of many of the Nigeria Politician's. Segun Oni is a contented man who has the fear of God. How many will rule as a State Governor in Nigeria for three and half years, without becoming the guest of EFCC and ICPC? Perhaps not many. Segun is one of the very few. I knows him to be highly cerebral, detail oriented, and and apostle of peace. Because of his simplicity, honesty, humility, commitment, and tenacity of purpose. Some people called him DEJO. Asiwaju is a grade Two Teacher. He never attended any Secondary School. Passed GCE/ OL examination as a private candidate and graduated with a Second Class Upper Degree (2/1) in Chemical Engineering from the Prestigious University of Ife. Can someone of low intelligent quotient achieve that feat? Some of us his personal friends. Are into EKITI POLITICS BECAUSE OF ASIWAJU SEGUN ONI PERSONALITY. And our love for Ekiti People. The State which has turned to a personal patrimony of Kayode Fayemi and Ayo Fayose. Having been a deep thinker, a ferocious and avid reader, who has read about nearly all the Great Leaders in history. I know that Nigeria is on a wrong path. This's not the Nigeria we're raised in the fifties, and sixties. Pathetically the Universe is turning spiral downwards, and changing for the worst everyday. Diffident crime's we never had in the past are now committed daily. The world becoming more treacherous, complex, and a dangerous place to live. Morality have lost generations behind. Truth is ebbing away fast. Corruption and political instability is rife. You must join the CROWD, be economical with truth, and be a partaker in injustice, know how to manufacture lies, for you to gain acceptability. I feel bad seeing the pitiable situation of our people at home. Which majority of them are living below ($1) one dollar per day. While the so called leaders who manipulates themselve to the top by hook or crook. Are only concerned about filling their pockets, their immediate families, cohorts, and sycophants (BAMU BAMU NI MO YO. EMI O MON WIPE EBI NPA OMO ENIKAN) living a life of double identity, frauds and deception. Pastor's and Imam's, who are supposed to be men and women of God are partakers in the unrighteous behaviours. Churches and Mosques, which are supposed to be house of GOD, are all citadel of frauds and intrigues. Worshipping Center's springing up in all the nooks and cranies of Nigeria, by extension Ekiti State. Yet we're men and women of little Godliness. Some selected few are enjoying the commonwealth of the people, while the people who owns the moneys are living in abject poverty. If we're neutral in the situations of injustice. Definitely we have chosen the side of the oppressors. By God's grace, Asiwaju Segun Oni will win overwhelmingly in June 18th 2022 Gubernatorial election and will complete the good work's he's started. Better day's ahead for our dearest Ekiti State. Good morning from here in Bowie, Maryland. United States of America. Chief Ayo Omolade writes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Pays Tributes To Late Alaafin, Oba Adeyemi by opalu: 7:36am On Apr 24, 2022
Ok
Re: Fayemi Pays Tributes To Late Alaafin, Oba Adeyemi by akee01(m): 7:45am On Apr 24, 2022
God bless u sir....
Majority is already working tirelessly to make ASIWAJU's victory a reality and we'll definitely get there.
Oni a San wa ooooo

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Pays Tributes To Late Alaafin, Oba Adeyemi by sirnewton20: 7:47am On Apr 24, 2022
One thing I admire most about Baba is his high sense of fashion.
Re: Fayemi Pays Tributes To Late Alaafin, Oba Adeyemi by money121(m): 7:51am On Apr 24, 2022
Seen
Re: Fayemi Pays Tributes To Late Alaafin, Oba Adeyemi by Balamor: 9:01am On Apr 24, 2022
Voiceofthestree:

Are you trusted?.
Are you reliable ?
Are you always active?
No be say you go collect money finish come talk say aza die ooo coz yourself go die follow the Aza way die

LoL my account strong than olumo rock
Re: Fayemi Pays Tributes To Late Alaafin, Oba Adeyemi by 1870ven: 9:30am On Apr 24, 2022
[s]
post=112224084:
From all of us @[/b] : May the Soul of the Departed Alaafin of Oyo Rest in Perfect Peace.

[b]Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un
[/s]
Re: Fayemi Pays Tributes To Late Alaafin, Oba Adeyemi by Oloniyan(m): 9:35am On Apr 24, 2022
Fapemz:
Kabiyesi has gone to join his ancestors....Gracious transition. Nobody leaves this world alive

Let me remind all about the ongoing liberation of Ekiti people, we have an Omoluabi we can count on in Segun Oni

I love Asiwaju Segun Oni unconditionally before he joined Nigeria Politics because of his simplicity, honesty and humility. He's a man of high integrity, covered with moral armor. Which cannot be said of many of the Nigeria Politician's. Segun Oni is a contented man who has the fear of God. How many will rule as a State Governor in Nigeria for three and half years, without becoming the guest of EFCC and ICPC? Perhaps not many. Segun is one of the very few. I knows him to be highly cerebral, detail oriented, and and apostle of peace. Because of his simplicity, honesty, humility, commitment, and tenacity of purpose. Some people called him DEJO. Asiwaju is a grade Two Teacher. He never attended any Secondary School. Passed GCE/ OL examination as a private candidate and graduated with a Second Class Upper Degree (2/1) in Chemical Engineering from the Prestigious University of Ife. Can someone of low intelligent quotient achieve that feat? Some of us his personal friends. Are into EKITI POLITICS BECAUSE OF ASIWAJU SEGUN ONI PERSONALITY. And our love for Ekiti People. The State which has turned to a personal patrimony of Kayode Fayemi and Ayo Fayose. Having been a deep thinker, a ferocious and avid reader, who has read about nearly all the Great Leaders in history. I know that Nigeria is on a wrong path. This's not the Nigeria we're raised in the fifties, and sixties. Pathetically the Universe is turning spiral downwards, and changing for the worst everyday. Diffident crime's we never had in the past are now committed daily. The world becoming more treacherous, complex, and a dangerous place to live. Morality have lost generations behind. Truth is ebbing away fast. Corruption and political instability is rife. You must join the CROWD, be economical with truth, and be a partaker in injustice, know how to manufacture lies, for you to gain acceptability. I feel bad seeing the pitiable situation of our people at home. Which majority of them are living below ($1) one dollar per day. While the so called leaders who manipulates themselve to the top by hook or crook. Are only concerned about filling their pockets, their immediate families, cohorts, and sycophants (BAMU BAMU NI MO YO. EMI O MON WIPE EBI NPA OMO ENIKAN) living a life of double identity, frauds and deception. Pastor's and Imam's, who are supposed to be men and women of God are partakers in the unrighteous behaviours. Churches and Mosques, which are supposed to be house of GOD, are all citadel of frauds and intrigues. Worshipping Center's springing up in all the nooks and cranies of Nigeria, by extension Ekiti State. Yet we're men and women of little Godliness. Some selected few are enjoying the commonwealth of the people, while the people who owns the moneys are living in abject poverty. If we're neutral in the situations of injustice. Definitely we have chosen the side of the oppressors. By God's grace, Asiwaju Segun Oni will win overwhelmingly in June 18th 2022 Gubernatorial election and will complete the good work's he's started. Better day's ahead for our dearest Ekiti State. Good morning from here in Bowie, Maryland. United States of America. Chief Ayo Omolade writes.

Me shionu over there my friend!

Integrity my foot!

If truly he has integrity, why did he accept another person's mandate when he came distant third behind Akerele and Adeyeye?

A man of integrity alleged to have paid 150k to delegates in his lost primary in the PDP last primaries?

A man of integrity that didn't participate in SDP primaries and still emerges as their guber candidate. Please what miracle did he perform to be given the ticket on plater of gold o?

CSO is no saint jare

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Pays Tributes To Late Alaafin, Oba Adeyemi by HRMK: 2:50pm On Apr 24, 2022
Candidlady:

grin cheesy
u av a rotten mind!u need deliverance!urgently too!!

(1) (Reply)

Why Tinubu And Obi Are No Match For Atiku - Dr. Oche Otorkpa / Obasanjo - PDP Faces Extinction In Lagos / Kemi Adeosun's Interview On Channels TV Today (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.