Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Bees Invade Alaafin's Palace, Attack Mourners - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bees Invade Alaafin's Palace, Attack Mourners (49782 Views)

Osinbajo Visits Alaafin's Palace To Condole With The Royal Family / Update: Makinde Arrives Alaafin's Palace For Condolences / Tinubu's Sweaty Cloth Pictured At Alaafin Palace Is PR At Its Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bees Invade Alaafin's Palace, Attack Mourners by zombieTRACKER: 7:07am On Apr 24, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Jagaban 2023 na God's project for Nigeria.

useless youths everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Bees Invade Alaafin's Palace, Attack Mourners by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:07am On Apr 24, 2022
post=112224120:
Double Post!

Moderators, kindly take note.

First and the last thread on the screenshot below.....
Are you campaigning to be a moderator?

As zombiesm no pay again

1 Like

Re: Bees Invade Alaafin's Palace, Attack Mourners by TATALoAlaMu: 7:07am On Apr 24, 2022
Na Abobaku them dey look for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bees Invade Alaafin's Palace, Attack Mourners by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:11am On Apr 24, 2022
Amotolongbo:
grin angry lipsrsealed undecided sad
Is this meant to be funny?
But you laughed at first
Re: Bees Invade Alaafin's Palace, Attack Mourners by Krismas(m): 7:14am On Apr 24, 2022
grin Menh, how come no Nigerian news outlet carry dis refinery explosion for Imo killing 100 people?
Explosion at illegal oil refinery kills 100 – reports

An overnight explosion at an illegal oil refining depot in Nigeria’s Imo State has killed 100 people, the state’s commissioner for petroleum resources said on Saturday. Illegal refining is a persistent problem in an area of the country wracked by poverty and unemployment.

https://www.rt.com/news/554400-nigeria-oil-refinery-explosion/

Subscribe to RT News: /rtnews
Cc
Seun
lalasticala
Myndd44
Dominique
Re: Bees Invade Alaafin's Palace, Attack Mourners by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:19am On Apr 24, 2022
grin Are the gods angry that they had to send a swarm of bees, after the people?
Re: Bees Invade Alaafin's Palace, Attack Mourners by Kaiser20: 7:19am On Apr 24, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
This same bees and insects go scatter all Tinubu gatherings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bees Invade Alaafin's Palace, Attack Mourners by ChoCho54(f): 7:20am On Apr 24, 2022
opera1:
It's a bad omen, something must be done to find the cause and the solution.
It's because the abobaku is on the run.
Re: Bees Invade Alaafin's Palace, Attack Mourners by muyico(m): 7:20am On Apr 24, 2022
Notins special in it.. Bee is finding new place 2 relocate.
Re: Bees Invade Alaafin's Palace, Attack Mourners by zinaunreal(m): 7:25am On Apr 24, 2022
Fluk
Re: Bees Invade Alaafin's Palace, Attack Mourners by Bridget95(f): 7:26am On Apr 24, 2022
Alaafin is a good man
Re: Bees Invade Alaafin's Palace, Attack Mourners by abidem4real: 7:31am On Apr 24, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

https://www.thecable.ng/extra-drama-at-alaafins-palace-as-bees-attack-mourners
I think many of those who have commented before me did not read the title of the news. How on Earth does APC primary election or 2023 presidency correlate with the death of Alaafin of Oyo and the invasion of bees in his palace? I don't know how people are just unnecessarily crazy about who becomes the president of Nigeria come 2023 after all politicians are the same and they don't even give a damn about this country and the well being of its citizenry.
Re: Bees Invade Alaafin's Palace, Attack Mourners by JOemmy(m): 7:32am On Apr 24, 2022
Maybe they didn't perform the required rites to appease the gods. Non indigens in that area better be careful how they move around in that area now.
Re: Bees Invade Alaafin's Palace, Attack Mourners by Princeton92(m): 7:33am On Apr 24, 2022
Dreal1247:
Some people will experience the highest shock of their lives at the end of the APC Primaries. Mark my words.

Highlights cheesy
Re: Bees Invade Alaafin's Palace, Attack Mourners by cp3o: 7:35am On Apr 24, 2022
Naijanascam:
Congratulations to the Host and the attendees...........

Who was the 'host?' The late Oba?

1 Like

Re: Bees Invade Alaafin's Palace, Attack Mourners by abidem4real: 7:36am On Apr 24, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
This guy must be from the North because that is the region Tinubu has sown so much
financial seed owing to the fact that it is the region of his kinsmen.
No reasonable and sensible southerner will be chanting that name
Re: Bees Invade Alaafin's Palace, Attack Mourners by Remman(m): 7:37am On Apr 24, 2022
Na because them auction him wives for sale
Re: Bees Invade Alaafin's Palace, Attack Mourners by AmadorSays: 7:38am On Apr 24, 2022
Na wa o, what could have caused this.
Re: Bees Invade Alaafin's Palace, Attack Mourners by adecz: 7:41am On Apr 24, 2022
Long live the cultural attributes of
the different tribes and peoples of
Nigeria.✌️✌️✌️

Unfortunately for the Hausas, their
Fulani overlords have forbidden them
the practice of their rich cultures in the
guise of religion and the pain of death.☠️☠️

However, the Fulani continue to practice
their own cultures as they please.. ☹️☹️

Sorry Hausa people.
Re: Bees Invade Alaafin's Palace, Attack Mourners by ashawopikin(m): 7:43am On Apr 24, 2022
Minime10:
I dey suspect say, sombori don hide finger one of the alaafin's widow, na im mek palace bees vex come out for attack grin grin grin
then why the bees come dey attack innocent mourners? Shebi na the person wey finger bees for attack
Re: Bees Invade Alaafin's Palace, Attack Mourners by toprealman: 8:12am On Apr 24, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Bee go soon pursue you
Re: Bees Invade Alaafin's Palace, Attack Mourners by whytediamond(m): 8:26am On Apr 24, 2022
Dreal1247:
Let the will of God prevail over the 2023 general elections in Nigeria. This is my prayers.

The will of God will never prevail on Nigeria, rather the will of the almost 200million lazy, sleepy eyes including you who go about relinquishing your primary and basic responsibilities as a human created by this same God you're asking to help you to cast a vote and make sure it's counted. God will also help you to stop coming late to work or maybe, God should help you to dispose waste properly. God will also help you to stop taking bribe or giving it. You expect God to hand pick Peter Obi or whoever you will be voting on the day of election.

God helped build Dubai, the citizens only woke up one morning to all the glamour and beauty of a modern city less than 30years old.

I can bet you haven't participated more than once in an election process since the return of the 4th Republic. *I just hope I'm communicating with an 18y/o plus*. Who knows you're even part of the many who don't have a PVC.

YOU GO WAIT TAYA.

A religious, yet unwise generation of black people.
Re: Bees Invade Alaafin's Palace, Attack Mourners by farouk2much(m): 8:48am On Apr 24, 2022
Expect more...... Coz the man na horror and horror never dies

Re: Bees Invade Alaafin's Palace, Attack Mourners by juman(m): 8:59am On Apr 24, 2022
Big crowd near the palace disturbed a beehive and bees came out.
I was at a burial where it happened one time.
When people converge in large groups it unsettle the environment. Where there is beehive, bees come out.
Re: Bees Invade Alaafin's Palace, Attack Mourners by sandra50(f): 9:16am On Apr 24, 2022
Your dead ancestors project for you family..e go shock u..don't bother replying because I wouldn't respond...I wouldn't even read your reply.
Nigerialabalaba:
Re: Bees Invade Alaafin's Palace, Attack Mourners by anonimi: 9:18am On Apr 24, 2022
Dreal1247:
Let the will of God prevail over the 2023 general elections in Nigeria. This is my prayers.

And what works are you doing in addition to your prayer? Abi you only pray for your income without working for it

1 Like

Re: Bees Invade Alaafin's Palace, Attack Mourners by tradepunter: 9:20am On Apr 24, 2022
Amotolongbo:
dey there!

I no know wetin concern God where men are planning how to vote and/or rig in an election

Are you minding the mumu .. bringing in God into the demonic and ritualistic politicians...

That's why devil dy punish the country... They always mistaken devil for God..
Re: Bees Invade Alaafin's Palace, Attack Mourners by oseahumenb(m): 9:29am On Apr 24, 2022
That's a significant signal, signaling that the man has gone to Hello
Re: Bees Invade Alaafin's Palace, Attack Mourners by 1870ven: 9:31am On Apr 24, 2022
[s]
post=112224120:
Double Post!

Moderators, kindly take note.

First and the last thread on the screenshot below.....
[/s]
Re: Bees Invade Alaafin's Palace, Attack Mourners by Minime10(f): 9:41am On Apr 24, 2022
post=112224140:
Incoherent jargons as usual.

E be like say, na u go do that unthinkable tin, wey make bee provoke comot, come attack grin
Upon say, the ababaku wey run never come back cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nigerian Soldier Posted How They Eliminated Boko Haram Members (graphics) / Bayo Omoboriowo Eating On Lagos Road (Photos) / Photos Of Tinubu At APC Meeting Earlier Today Surface Online Amidst Ffk's Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.