Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,038 members, 7,821,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo (67242 Views)

NNPCL CEO, Mele Kyari And EFCC Boss, Bawa At The Villa Today / EFCC Chairman, Bawa, Sentenced To Kuje Prison For Disobedience / Bukola Saraki And His Sons Watch Arsenal Vs Tottenham Match At Emirates Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo by nwakibie3(m): 9:35am On Apr 24, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Yahoo Yahoo money sweet pass anything

Na swalamiir damn Niggar dey bomb Ukraine and China, Na Bawa and him Aboki dey flexx

How equivalent of Police Assistant Police Commissioner wey him salary no reach 400k get enough money for British Airways economy return ticket, money for hotel and Airbnb , ticket to Emirates stadium

You dey even talk economy ticket, i doubt the guy go fly economy class. He would fly nothing less than business class.
Re: EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo by john633(m): 9:35am On Apr 24, 2022
Enjoy Is your time
Re: EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo by Kingdemu: 9:36am On Apr 24, 2022
CountVersailles:
This one cannot even get his priority straight. Will you see FBI director going to Arsenal match?
So because he is EFCC Chairman he should completely dead his social life huh? Hater!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo by buckeyemedia: 9:36am On Apr 24, 2022
Anieke77:
Corrupt man
A young man enjoying his life, keep wailing.
Re: EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo by Honchoslim16(m): 9:37am On Apr 24, 2022
Nice one!

Abeg na who get Client wey he fit dash me?
Re: EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo by Hezmatosky: 9:38am On Apr 24, 2022
CountVersailles:
This one cannot even get his priority straight. Will you see FBI director going to Arsenal match?
If he does, he will come and call you abi?
You were not thought extra curricular activities?
Re: EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 24, 2022
Btruth:
......sentiments apart, there's nothing wrong into going to stadium to see a match. sad

But if it's some random youth that did this, efcc will be likely visit him at night to raid his home, or do you see any lie in my comment?
Re: EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo by buckeyemedia: 9:38am On Apr 24, 2022
CountVersailles:
No but you will see him @ a Minnesota Vikings game.
Re: EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 24, 2022
Hezmatosky:
If he does, he will come and call you abi? You were not thought extra curricular activities?
FBI director won't call him truly, but Bawa just called him through the post
Re: EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo by Obakovicho: 9:39am On Apr 24, 2022
CountVersailles:
He goes to NFL gamee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo by jrusky(m): 9:40am On Apr 24, 2022
CountVersailles:

What did you expect from Almanjiri who was had picked by fellow almanjiri?

Ask him to define efcc or give full meaning of efcc I can bet it its either he couldn't or start stammering.

His fellow upside down brainless mofos will support him and those Semi-Almanijiri Nigeria Arsenal fan will support him you know Arsenal and Buhari has something in common and that is "Failure" a club who always be either in No 4 in the table or No 5 in table for over 2 decades as if "arrow of no4" was shot on the club by wizards.
Re: EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo by Perfectbeing(m): 9:40am On Apr 24, 2022
CountVersailles:
And you're 100% sure that the head of any security agency in the US doesn't have a private life.. 24/7 they're in the office tying to solve crimes abi?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo by buckeyemedia: 9:41am On Apr 24, 2022
Faller:

But if it's some random youth that did this, efcc will be likely visit him at night to raid his home, or do you see any lie in my comment?
What nonsense, why EFCC no carry me?

Ordinary soccer game that laborers in the UK pay to watch, is a big deal for you?
Re: EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo by jrusky(m): 9:41am On Apr 24, 2022
CountVersailles:

What did you expect from Almanjiri who was had picked by fellow almanjiri?

Ask him to define efcc or give full meaning of efcc I can bet it its either he couldn't or start stammering.

And those Semi-Almanijiri Nigeria Arsenal fan will support him you know Arsenal and Buhari has something in common and that is "Failure" a club who has always be either in No 4 in the table or No 5 in table for over 2 decades as if "arrow of no4" was shot on the club by wizards.
Re: EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo by Franking: 9:42am On Apr 24, 2022
Freeing Dariye and Nyame are the worst thing Buhari has done as president. It clearly confirms that the anti corruption mantra is mere lip service.

It also shows that some people, like Buhari and his ilks, do not want this contraption to progress. If Nigeria had broken at independence imagine where Oduduwa will be now or even Biafra.

Finally imagine where Arewa will be with their herd mentality and all.

We are better off unbundled than together. It won't work.
Re: EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo by reddingtonblack: 9:42am On Apr 24, 2022
CountVersailles:

ALOL ! if he is fans why not even choice, freedom of association remember
Re: EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo by simpleseyi: 9:42am On Apr 24, 2022
ThisisBuhari:
Next time you fall into his trap, just tell him you are Gunner too, he will waive your crime.

Buhari and his bastard appointees will not die well.

Give youth a chance, give youth a chance, see how youths are using their chances.

Very soon, this useless Almajari will collude with Dino Melaye and start buying Bugatti, Ferrari, e.t.c.
Re: EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo by BENEAMATA: 9:43am On Apr 24, 2022
EFCC chairman supporting emirate funded comedy club ( efcc) Bawa-ala , carry go .
Re: EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo by Perfectbeing(m): 9:43am On Apr 24, 2022
CountVersailles:
Here is Obama as a President in a football stadium..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo by buckeyemedia: 9:43am On Apr 24, 2022
Obakovicho:

He goes to NFL gamee
Don’t mind that countversailles, he needs the bolts in his head that leads to his brain tightened.
Re: EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo by Klington: 9:44am On Apr 24, 2022
CountVersailles:

It's because every single one of them is running their ministries/agencies like their personal business.

Zero responsibility.
Zero accountability.
Zero consequence for non performance.
tongue
Nigeria is joke.
Re: EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo by buckeyemedia: 9:45am On Apr 24, 2022
BENEAMATA:
EFCC chairman supporting emirate funded comedy club ( efcc) Bawa-ala , carry go .
Better than supporting Enyimba of Aba.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo by Cantonese: 9:45am On Apr 24, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Yahoo Yahoo money sweet pass anything

Na swalamiir damn Niggar dey bomb Ukraine and China, Na Bawa and him Aboki dey flexx

How equivalent of Police Assistant Police Commissioner wey him salary no reach 400k get enough money for British Airways economy return ticket, money for hotel and Airbnb , ticket to Emirates stadium

Surely you are still in SSS2 or SSS3, with this line of thinking. So you do not know that his position enables him possess a diplomatic passport? Even without that, ALL countries in the world will grant him visas, without him getting to the embassies. Funds are readily available for his official trips and he gets estacodes. It is not compulsory that he spends all he gets for his official trips. He can save.
His position as the Chairman of EFCC comes with benefits, financially and it is his right to enjoy his benefits.

He could have been on his annual leave and decided to spend it in the UK, watching our favourite team Arsenal, among other things, as other people do.

Why are the youths here complaining largely about his attack on yahoo boys? Is it that all these boys complaining are yahoo boys and dislike the man for his job of dislodging them? A clear conscience fears no accusation as they say.

Let the man enjoy his life and benefits. He earned them all. Work hard for your own. The ladder of success is there for you. Climb with clean hands and you will get to the top.

Chikena!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 24, 2022
Criminal corrupt EFCC. I used to have respect for these guys until they pick my guy and made him pay 7k usd as bribe.
Re: EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 24, 2022
buckeyemedia:
What nonsense, why EFCC no carry me?

Ordinary soccer game that laborers in the UK pay to watch, is a big deal for you?

I'm in the UK currently and I know this, I'm talking from experience, the last time I came to Nigeria, one of the forces stopped me, forcefully went through my phone, next question I heard was, Who give small boy like you money to dey live this kind life, before you say Jack Robinson, I was in Detention, just because it hasn't happened to you doesn't mean it hasn't happened to someone else.

I have a Benz that I drive around freely in Tottenham, my cousins can't even drive freely in Lagos because of police and their wahala.

And as to the reason why EFcc haven't carried you, it's either because you don't have money or it's not your turn yet

1 Like

Re: EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo by simpleseyi: 9:46am On Apr 24, 2022
Perfectbeing:
Here is Obama as a President in a football stadium..

That's Obama, not head of FBI or CIA. Are you so dump? Get out here.
Re: EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo by buckeyemedia: 9:47am On Apr 24, 2022
Klington:

It's because every single one of them is running their ministries/agencies like their personal business.

Zero responsibility.
Zero accountability.
Zero consequence for non performance.

tongue
Nigeria is joke.
Is that how your father told you that his office is run?
Re: EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo by ndukwejoe(m): 9:48am On Apr 24, 2022
ah ah what is your own now because he is not a human being continuuu
CountVersailles:
Re: EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo by Perfectbeing(m): 9:48am On Apr 24, 2022
simpleseyi:

And wasn't Obama the head of all security agency in America? You seem to be the dumb one.. Outta here boy

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo by buckeyemedia: 9:48am On Apr 24, 2022
simpleseyi:

Simple Seyi please stop exposing your ignorance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo by Cantonese: 9:48am On Apr 24, 2022
simpleseyi:

Buhari and his bastard appointees will not die well.

Give youth a chance, give youth a chance, see how youths are using their chances.

Very soon, this useless Almajari will collude with Dino Melaye and start buying Bugatti, Ferrari, e.t.c.

What do the youths do with the chances they get? Are they still not the ones who snatch ballot boxes, kill each other to please the older generation?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo by buckeyemedia: 9:49am On Apr 24, 2022
Cantonese:

What do the youths do with the chances they get? Are they still not the ones who snatch ballot boxes, kill each other to please the older generation?
Please don’t mind that naive ignorant thing, he thinks the world is viewed through his myopic perspective.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Former Governors Dariye And Nyame Released From Prison (photos) / Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) / Nigeria Customs Launches New Uniform (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.