Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,591 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo (67237 Views)

NNPCL CEO, Mele Kyari And EFCC Boss, Bawa At The Villa Today / EFCC Chairman, Bawa, Sentenced To Kuje Prison For Disobedience / Bukola Saraki And His Sons Watch Arsenal Vs Tottenham Match At Emirates Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:50am On Apr 24, 2022
No wonder he is good at his job....

See better people wey be Arsenal fan..

We put am for Rent boys and Ngozi UTD body woto woto..
Re: EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo by seguno2: 9:50am On Apr 24, 2022
CountVersailles:
This one cannot even get his priority straight. Will you see FBI director going to Arsenal match?

And opening his 32 teeth for public view, if he does not do likewise and more for his own home team
Colonial mentality is the hardest thing to cure.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo by Btruth: 9:51am On Apr 24, 2022
Faller:

But if it's some random youth that did this, efcc will be likely visit him at night to raid his home, or do you see any lie in my comment?
what I am saying is that there's nothing for anyone not to visit the stadium to watch a match. It's free area and leisure place too.
Re: EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo by buckeyemedia: 9:51am On Apr 24, 2022
seguno2:

And opening his 32 teeth for public view, if he does not do likewise and more for his own home team
Colonial mentality is the hardest thing to cure.
Sure as if you are not as guilty, Pot calling kettle black.
Re: EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo by heronb: 9:52am On Apr 24, 2022
In 2017, the ABC Chinese website was launched. After a few tossings, the Australian Broadcasting Corporation was still rejected by China because of its unkind attitude. He also licked his face and refused Huawei's entry into the Australian 5G market. You look at Huawei's global strategy, and then look at you. Poor grades are not humbly, there can be no progress.
Re: EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo by seguno2: 9:52am On Apr 24, 2022
TotoGame:
Aboki will always be aboki ....see the way he's Looking like all these kaduna Almajiri children

The abokis who control the country of educated but politically naive southerners

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo by danngnews: 9:52am On Apr 24, 2022
So this niggga will s a Gunner like me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo by lordm(m): 9:53am On Apr 24, 2022
Why not go and watch Nigeria premier league match

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo by Femi316: 9:53am On Apr 24, 2022
Investigation time
ThisisBuhari:
Next time you fall into his trap, just tell him you are Gunner too, he will waive your crime.
Re: EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo by seguno2: 9:53am On Apr 24, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Sure as if you are not as guilty, Pot calling kettle black.

I am not as guilty. Thanks for asking.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo by bluebay(m): 9:54am On Apr 24, 2022
Aboki is always aboki
Re: EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo by seguno2: 9:55am On Apr 24, 2022
lordm:
Why not go and watch Nigeria premier league match

How will we know that he is afflicted with colonial mentality if he watches and publicises his home team on NPFL

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo by buckeyemedia: 9:55am On Apr 24, 2022
seguno2:

I am not as guilty. Thanks for asking.
Sorry wrong word, worse than him.
Re: EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 24, 2022
Btruth:
what I am saying is that there's nothing for anyone not to visit the stadium to watch a match. It's free area and leisure place too.

Okay chief, I agree with you, but know this, if a random Nigerian youth post something like this on his Instagram, the chances of EFCC arresting him for alledged fraudulent activities is very high.

This same Nigeria were one police man told me I'm too young to have a car at 24, In The UK kids 18 and above have cars and drive around like no ones business.

What I'm saying is since it's Bawa, nobody will say anything, but if it's one small boy from Ojota, Efcc must visit him sooner or later.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 24, 2022
Danmboss:
The pics look Photoshoped
It be lik say u ar blind,,,
View his Twitter page nd confirm de picture

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo by zinaunreal(m): 9:56am On Apr 24, 2022
Niggah for try fresh na
Re: EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo by anonimi: 9:58am On Apr 24, 2022
inoki247:
Keep it up...

Nothing last forever....

Dem don make almost all d youth for south Ex con while dey flex around any aw with the money meant for the country nd still rubbing it on our face...

Na why southerners dey allow them to do that?
Upon all our bragging about being educated and they being illiterate

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo by focus2727(m): 9:59am On Apr 24, 2022
ThisisBuhari:
Next time you fall into his trap, just tell him you are Gunner too, he will waive your crime.
another Aba khiari loading that's how he started his showmanship on social media
Re: EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo by Shimran(m): 9:59am On Apr 24, 2022
TotoGame:
Aboki will always be aboki ....see the way he's Looking like all these kaduna Almajiri children
He lives his life, not giving a damn Bleep who you are. If corruption hasn't favored us, we then condemn it.
Re: EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo by walozanga(m): 9:59am On Apr 24, 2022
CountVersailles:
This one cannot even get his priority straight. Will you see FBI director going to Arsenal match?

The stupid man didn't know how sensitive his office is. Many Useless men in this administration
Re: EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo by seguno2: 10:00am On Apr 24, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Sorry wrong word, worse than him.

I am sure that you are speaking about yourself being worse than him in colonial mentality.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo by Klington: 10:02am On Apr 24, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Is that how your father told you that his office is run?

Not like your retard of a father

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo by sexysegxy: 10:03am On Apr 24, 2022
ThisisBuhari:
So, he used his salary to go watch ball in U.K abi? Convert the cost of travelling,lodging wt olosho arrangement and match ticket to naira and check his salary.
Little wonder, if his uncle could pardon convicted gov'nors, he's pardoned by federal executive council.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:04am On Apr 24, 2022
CountVersailles:

One-sided narrative.

Ever heard of leave?

Abi it's not possible he's on leave and he went to watch his fav club play?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo by Btruth: 10:06am On Apr 24, 2022
Faller:

Okay chief, I agree with you, but know this, if a random Nigerian youth post something like this on his Instagram, the chances of EFCC arresting him for alledged fraudulent activities is very high.

This same Nigeria were one police man told me I'm too young to have a car at 24, In The UK kids 18 and above have cars and drive around like no ones business.

What I'm saying is since it's Bawa, nobody will say anything, but if it's one small boy from Ojota, Efcc must visit him sooner or later.

understood
Re: EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo by Mooh247: 10:07am On Apr 24, 2022
Ki
Cantonese:

Surely you are still in SSS2 or SSS3, with this line of thinking. So you do not know that his position enables him possess a diplomatic passport? Even without that, ALL countries in the world will grant him visas, without him getting to the embassies. Funds are readily available for his official trips and he gets estacodes. It is not compulsory that he spends all he gets for his official trips. He can save.
His position as the Chairman of EFCC comes with benefits, financially and it is his right to enjoy his benefits.

He could have been on his annual leave and decided to spend it in the UK, watching our favourite team Arsenal, among other things, as other people do.

Why are the youths here complaining largely about his attack on yahoo boys? Is it that all these boys complaining are yahoo boys and dislike the man for his job of dislodging them? A clear conscience fears no accusation as they say.

Let the man enjoy his life and benefits. He earned them all. Work hard for your own. The ladder of success is there for you. Climb with clean hands and you will get to the top.

Chikena!

Head of agencies don't carry blue passport only Governors and ministers do

And no where did I talked about Visa fee, I clearly talked about return ticket and cost of staying in Uk

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo by Frankody: 10:07am On Apr 24, 2022
ThisisBuhari:
You get luck I no dey that stadium
Re: EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo by anonimi: 10:07am On Apr 24, 2022
Jeezuzpick:
One-sided narrative.

Ever heard of leave?

Abi it's not possible he's on leave and he went to watch his fav club play?

It’s not about leave or no leave.
It’s about colonial mentality except you have pictures of him in the stadium of his own home team with all their merchandise on him. Do you have such pictures

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo by Angelfrost(m): 10:09am On Apr 24, 2022
Heavensent01:
a chairman of Economic financial crimes who doesn't know cruising around just to watch unproductive match is a waste of money

at least one of his life ambition is that he will watch Arsenal match if he becomes a public holder and he's a youth, give youth a chance grin

even if Trump Rule this country I doubt if he will succeed, we've many useless leaders and public holders in Nigeria that's why our Giant of Africa slogan is now a mere paper words

Okay.... So, what proof do you have that he went there on anything more than his personal money?!!

Are you saying he is too poor to be able to afford this luxury?!! Or that he isn't entitled time off for such vacation?!!

I fail to grasp the grouse of most of you on this thread... Is a public official not permitted by law to go on vacations?!!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo by yusufu16: 10:10am On Apr 24, 2022
CountVersailles:

I concur. Corruption fighters and security agents are known to live a private life. This one is busy traveling to watch arsenal match. Misplace priority.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo by donbenie(m): 10:10am On Apr 24, 2022
CountVersailles:
The FBI director is not an Arsenal Fan..
He has no business in an Arsenal Match..
And what he legally decides to do in his vacation time is NOBODY'S business..
Re: EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo by anonimi: 10:10am On Apr 24, 2022
Mooh247:
Ki
Head of agencies don't carry blue passport only Governors do

And no where did I talked about Visa fee, I clearly talked about return ticket and cost of staying in Uk

Does it not make you want to vomit, how we justify the evidently corrupt shenanigans of our personal persons in the public and private sectors? Yet we wail about the rottenness of our country.
Thanks for setting the record straight.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Former Governors Dariye And Nyame Released From Prison (photos) / Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) / President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.