Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,680 members, 7,809,575 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

"Trust The Science"- The Most Anti-science Statement Ever - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Trust The Science"- The Most Anti-science Statement Ever (1474 Views)

Why Is Covid-19 Still Outsciencing Science, The "god" Of Atheists? / Is Christianity Anti-science? / "Respect other People's Belief" Is Arguably The Most Hypocritical Statement Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Trust The Science"- The Most Anti-science Statement Ever by budaatum: 1:33pm On May 28, 2022
Elliot2:
From boasting that the vaccine is 97% effective, 68% to finally admitting it is 12% by Pfizer. Trust the science, bro. The science religion.

Are you 5-11, Elliot? It's an age range with low affections and deaths, so 12% effectiveness in that age group is something, and I must say, lucky you. I'm a bit older and at an age where the effectiveness is much higher than it is for 11 year olds.

Care to post effectiveness in say, 60-70 year olds?

Re: "Trust The Science"- The Most Anti-science Statement Ever by Elliot2(m): 1:45pm On May 28, 2022
budaatum:

Are you 5-11, Elliot? It's an age range with low affections and deaths, so 12% effectiveness in that age group is something, and I must say, lucky you. I'm a bit older and at an age where the effectiveness is much higher than it is for 11 year olds.

Care to post effectiveness in say, 60-70 year olds?
Lol. Smh. If 5–11 actually had much immunity and was less prone to die, and a suppose vaccine helps to increase the chance of survival from covid but does more damages through adverse effects, then I genuinely don't think that the 12% is worth it.
Re: "Trust The Science"- The Most Anti-science Statement Ever by budaatum: 2:31pm On May 28, 2022
Elliot2:
Lol. Smh. If 5–11 actually had much immunity and was less prone to die, and a suppose vaccine helps to increase the chance of survival from covid but does more damages through adverse effects, then I genuinely don't think that the 12% is worth it.

Evidence for "but does more damages" please.
Re: "Trust The Science"- The Most Anti-science Statement Ever by donnie(m): 9:36am On Jun 03, 2022
LordReed:

You use the same tactics so you concede that you practice witchcraft?

Okay. At least you agree they used witchcraft on the masses.
Re: "Trust The Science"- The Most Anti-science Statement Ever by LordReed(m): 9:50am On Jun 03, 2022
donnie:

Okay. At least you agree they used witchcraft on the masses.

Only if you agree that you also practice the same type of witchcraft.
Re: "Trust The Science"- The Most Anti-science Statement Ever by HellVictorinho4(m): 5:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
LordReed:

Only if you agree that you also practice the same type of witchcraft.

Have you seen the email?
Re: "Trust The Science"- The Most Anti-science Statement Ever by LordReed(m): 5:32pm On Jun 03, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

Have you seen the email?

No I haven't. You have my Gmail address, send to that.
Re: "Trust The Science"- The Most Anti-science Statement Ever by HellVictorinho4(m): 6:32pm On Jun 03, 2022
LordReed:

No I haven't. You have my Gmail address, send to that.

I have sent to lordmaximusreed@gmail.com

My phone is frustratingly faulty.
Re: "Trust The Science"- The Most Anti-science Statement Ever by IgorD2ug: 9:28am On Oct 29, 2023
https://1lib.sk/book/22621361/f9341a

The science (data) speaks for itself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Witches From Outer Space / Pastor Adeboye's Ridiculous Prophecy / American Teenager Cries Blood. Doctors Baffled. Could It Be Demonic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.