Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,864 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

2023: Obi, Osinbajo Top List Of Nigeria’s Presidential Hopefuls – Polls - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Obi, Osinbajo Top List Of Nigeria’s Presidential Hopefuls – Polls (29682 Views)

Buhari To Meet With APC Presidential Hopefuls Tonight / Jonathan Missing As APC Lists 23 Presidential Hopefuls For Screening / 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Obi, Osinbajo Top List Of Nigeria’s Presidential Hopefuls – Polls by kechywillz(m): 10:19pm On Apr 24, 2022
onumadu:

E pain am well well ... cheesy

But seriously you nut cases that hate the same people you cannot survive without are the scourges of Africa.
You are the reason Africa has been hopeless so far.
How does this your hateful opinion address the political poll conducted and presented by the OP?
Can your hate build houses, create employment, and solve the insecurity problems of the country?
Can your hate change the polls? lol
What I understand from the tinubu urchins is that they campaign with affiliate Hate,they target south east as a force to what will basically stop them from winning an election,which is why I ignore any of their tantrums,they should come to the table,set up debates among different party aspirants and let's see if they can measure up,they are just empty
Re: 2023: Obi, Osinbajo Top List Of Nigeria’s Presidential Hopefuls – Polls by ststyreal(f): 11:11pm On Apr 24, 2022
Igbo:
Peter Peter Obi can never get PDP ticket when the like of Tanbuwa,saraki,atiku and Wike are still in the race
Is this difficult for okoros to understand?
Na fear of Peter obi naim I dey see for this your comments ooooo..... Guy chillll, we don too suffer for this country as ordinary citizen, let's pray for a better leader, please my friend.
Leave all this wicked politicians and let's give a fresh person a trial. I don tire for this economic harshness wey we dey face for this country. Three thousand naira no fit cook small better egusi soup Again but I dey use am cook well for 2006 when I dey Univ..... We need a good, firm and visionary leader my friend....

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Obi, Osinbajo Top List Of Nigeria’s Presidential Hopefuls – Polls by Billygee2u: 11:19pm On Apr 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
No sane person will support Tinubu

The only people supporting him are mad people and sycophants
because of money
Re: 2023: Obi, Osinbajo Top List Of Nigeria’s Presidential Hopefuls – Polls by Billygee2u: 11:24pm On Apr 24, 2022
yanabasee:
There's absolutely nothing attached to Obi except the Pandora issues which he cleared himself....

But the BMCs have taken it upon themselves to ridiculously tag Peter Obi to it... As if he was the only one mentioned on the Pandora...

I've been waiting for them to mention something else that will deter his ambition...

Osinbajo and Peter Obi are the biggest shot so far....

Tinubu left his traditional leader who died to go have dinner with Aisha and someone came on his defense to spit how close they duo have been to each other... Nonsense talk...

Tinubu have been trying to asslick the North just to grasp power.... Begging and crying for power like a child...

I can never support such a person.... Who wants to get power by all means available.... He subtly threatened...
Re: 2023: Obi, Osinbajo Top List Of Nigeria’s Presidential Hopefuls – Polls by ststyreal(f): 11:38pm On Apr 24, 2022
TheRareGem1:

Peter Obi won't even get ticket in PDP. You are just stressing the man. You Igbos are just seen as slave to the party just like you are to Nnamdi Kalu. This is the true. And to top it all, you are confuse and not United
Everybody is free to contest in this election. You talking about unity, osinbajo should have just abandon his ambition for tinubu sake and unite with tinubu to ensure he wins the primary since you are talking about unity here. Aregbesola shouldn't have been fighting tinubu since they are both Yorubas and are expected to be in unity according to you. All these yoruba politicians fighting themselves shouldn't have been fighting each other since they are from the same tribe and are expected to be in unity. See, every tribe got his or her own Judas in their midst. If Jesus can be betrayed by his own closest pal Judas, who are the Igbos not to be betrayed by their own people, so also we have seen Obasanjo dealt with tinubu during his tenure as president, so, why is Obasanjo not in unity with tinubu being his fellow yoruba man and even uptill date, they are still not close..... So forget this your tribal card and hatred you are trying to portray, if it is the will of God that an okoros according to you should be the president of this country, trust me, there is nothing trillions of you can do about it. Leave Igbos to face there problem cos every tribe in this country got theirs to solve as well. Anybody that wants to score a cheap point will take on the Igbos so as to get more likes from his fellow hate filled tribalistic demons. With this mind sets, how can we live together as one, since the leaders are insisting the Igbos shouldn't be free from this contraption called Nigeria. Olorun ama ko o wa yo o lowo awon olokan biti esun. Ilu Nigeria waa yii o ole baje ke loruko jesu, amennnnn.
Re: 2023: Obi, Osinbajo Top List Of Nigeria’s Presidential Hopefuls – Polls by 1870da: 4:49am On Apr 25, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

Open am now if we would find anything mew
[/s]
is that why you raped your nephew
Re: 2023: Obi, Osinbajo Top List Of Nigeria’s Presidential Hopefuls – Polls by Mooh247: 4:51am On Apr 25, 2022
Any body can top any list
Re: 2023: Obi, Osinbajo Top List Of Nigeria’s Presidential Hopefuls – Polls by 1870ntyy: 4:55am On Apr 25, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

BAT see in the darkness and thats a perfect quality
[/s]
is that why you raped your nephew
Re: 2023: Obi, Osinbajo Top List Of Nigeria’s Presidential Hopefuls – Polls by 1870ntyyy: 5:12am On Apr 25, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
Any body can top any list
[/s]
Re: 2023: Obi, Osinbajo Top List Of Nigeria’s Presidential Hopefuls – Polls by jaggabban: 7:57am On Apr 25, 2022
Re: 2023: Obi, Osinbajo Top List Of Nigeria’s Presidential Hopefuls – Polls by Reussite: 9:14am On Apr 25, 2022
A survey of less than 500 persons does not hold water. When the survey of at least 1million persons is taken then we can get a picture of the mindset of the majority.
Re: 2023: Obi, Osinbajo Top List Of Nigeria’s Presidential Hopefuls – Polls by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:12am On Apr 25, 2022
NAIJA PPL DO THE NEEDFUL TO BALANCE NAIJA.
TO THOSE THAT MEAN WELL FOR NIGERIA,SINCERELY LET US MAKE TINUBU INTERIM PRESIDENT, LET HIM GOVERN FOR 90DAYS,CONDUCT ELECTION AND HANDOVER TO S.E undecided .TINUBU DESERVES IT because HE FOUGHT FOR THIS NASSENT DEMOCRACY AND SHOULD BE COMPENSATED FOR ALL THOSE AND PPL HE NURTURED INTO GOVT POSITIONS. REMEMBER,POSTERITY WILL NOT FORGIVE YOU NAIJA PPL IF YOU DONT ADD MR.PRESIDENT TO TINUBU'S TITLE angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Timeline: Deadly Boko haram Attack In 36 Days (image) / Buhari Decorate His Newly Promoted ADC & Commander Of Presidential Air Fleet(pix / Amaechi Visits Ambode Over Railway Project (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.