Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

2023: Adebanjo, Clark, Govs Dialogue On Igbo Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Adebanjo, Clark, Govs Dialogue On Igbo Presidency (12608 Views)

NBA Hosts Presidential Candidates To Dialogue On Jan 30 / 2023: Elder Statesmen, Adebanjo, Clark, South-east Governors Meets / 2023: We Are Working On Igbo Presidency – Ohanaeze, Amaechi, Izuogu, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Adebanjo, Clark, Govs Dialogue On Igbo Presidency by 1870venty: 9:29am On Apr 24, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

Lol

Even betting site like naira bet and bet 9ja gave Ibo Presidential aspirant impossible odds
[/s]
Re: 2023: Adebanjo, Clark, Govs Dialogue On Igbo Presidency by webizone(m): 9:39am On Apr 24, 2022
Rickylambert:
What is happening in this forum is a case of “The more things changes,the more they remain the same”
Last night,i was reading so many interesting threads from youths on twitter.Youth is begging Nigerians to shun what ever ethnicity shit and vote Peter Obi.At the moment,He seems to be the only one campaigning on addressing Nigeria issue,Which is GOVERNANCE.Twitter seems to have ppl who are willing to move Nigeria forward with their votes.
But this place is all about biles and vileness attacks against regions.
They ppl here are not Evolving!

Exactly! I have been seeing difference everywhere else. Even YouTube. I had not been online here as I used to. People here can keep the ideologies that keep them backward. There is always a workaround.
Re: 2023: Adebanjo, Clark, Govs Dialogue On Igbo Presidency by rowrowland: 9:59am On Apr 24, 2022
DonNeon:
Non-igbos doing the most as regards zoning the presidency to the east.......
A welcome development, hopefully come 2023, Nigeria will have its first igbo president
How many months to general elections SEdont have non-negotiable candidates to present.
Re: 2023: Adebanjo, Clark, Govs Dialogue On Igbo Presidency by Mrtaye: 10:05am On Apr 24, 2022
Mooh247:

Will this your comment in your own intelligence give you Ibo Presidency

Suddenly you are threatening a stranger you've never met before that he would be consumed because he doesn't support your aspiration

Suddenly I am hateful because I don't support you politically

Oga I am from Abeokuta but you started ot
Re: 2023: Adebanjo, Clark, Govs Dialogue On Igbo Presidency by Justice42003: 10:10am On Apr 24, 2022
Just take notice of the time this topic was posted. the exact time all igbo's are in church.so that afonja n aboki's that don't go to church can bombard the first n second page of the comments box, but from here we rise .
iGBO-AMAKA
Re: 2023: Adebanjo, Clark, Govs Dialogue On Igbo Presidency by Mooh247: 10:17am On Apr 24, 2022
AnalQueenluci:
oldmen has seen it and are trying to avert it . This small nigeria u are enjoying u don't like it ba?

Last time civil war happened , we enjoyed Nigeria while does calling for war got wasted
Re: 2023: Adebanjo, Clark, Govs Dialogue On Igbo Presidency by Mooh247: 10:20am On Apr 24, 2022
Gentlerespect76:

You are hateful enough as evidenced in your post; be man enough to own up to your disposition. What are you afraid of?

Except hate as another definition

I am not voting Ibo doesn't mean I hate Ibo

It's my vote and my choice so why try to emotionally blackmail me

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Adebanjo, Clark, Govs Dialogue On Igbo Presidency by Mooh247: 10:21am On Apr 24, 2022
RandyOku:

It's IGBO, if you can't write it properly, desist from using itgrin

Lol

Ok Ibo man , I correct it from Ibo to IGBO
Re: 2023: Adebanjo, Clark, Govs Dialogue On Igbo Presidency by murmee: 10:23am On Apr 24, 2022
DonNeon:
Non-igbos doing the most as regards zoning the presidency to the east.......
A welcome development, hopefully come 2023, Nigeria will have its first igbo president
That will not happen. The way the Jonathan Government treated the Yorubas has made it impossible for an average Yoruba person to vote for an IBO President. Please compare the all inclusive Administration of OBJ where most of the Ministers were Ibos to that of GEJ where the Yorubas were treated like outsiders. Adebanjo cannot influence anything. He has only one vote. This is payback time!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Adebanjo, Clark, Govs Dialogue On Igbo Presidency by Mooh247: 10:24am On Apr 24, 2022
Whynotthetruth:

Truth is you're a hate filled folk...

Simple question; what role did OBJ or Yoruba play to get PDP leaders and other military strong men to push and get a Yoruba president in 1999

Obasanjo handed over leadership to democratically elected Shagari and ekwueme

Obasanjo fought and went to Jail for Democracy we now enjoy

Is that enough for you or you need more
Re: 2023: Adebanjo, Clark, Govs Dialogue On Igbo Presidency by Gentlerespect76: 10:27am On Apr 24, 2022
Mooh247:

Except hate as another definition

I am not voting Ibo doesn't mean I hate Ibo

It's my vote and my choice so why try to emotionally blackmail me

Note that you have the right to support any candidate of your choice as an individual. However, when you put up a post openly showing your leanings, it influences others and is no longer under your control. As such, you can come under attacks as you now are. But that's okay that you don't hate the Igbo. For why will you unnecessarily imprison your soul?
Re: 2023: Adebanjo, Clark, Govs Dialogue On Igbo Presidency by Mooh247: 10:28am On Apr 24, 2022
Franking:

Rule 2 did what? U are so biased that u should be banned for ur level of hatred for a race. Vote for whoever u want it changes nothing.

Show exactly where I hated any race tribe or ethnicity

No consensus, and I won't vote you isn't hate... It's my freedom to vote who are like

Or did I force you to vote my candidate
Re: 2023: Adebanjo, Clark, Govs Dialogue On Igbo Presidency by Mooh247: 10:30am On Apr 24, 2022
Gentlerespect76:

Note that you have the right to support any candidate of your choice as an individual. However, when you put up a post openly showing your leanings, it influences others and is no longer under your control. As such, you can come under attacks as you now are. But that's okay that you don't hate the Igbo. For why will you unnecessarily imprison your soul?

Again my soul is not in a prison

A politically correct person wouldn't insult others but simply ask why his candidacy isn't attractive to his opponent then tell him with facts why his candidate is the best

That's mature politics

1 Like

Re: 2023: Adebanjo, Clark, Govs Dialogue On Igbo Presidency by Gentlerespect76: 10:31am On Apr 24, 2022
Mooh247:

Obasanjo handed over leadership to democratically elected Shagari and ekwueme

Obasanjo fought and went to Jail for Democracy we now enjoy

Is that enough for you or you need more
Read recent history, you will learn that yorubas never wanted Obasanjo in 1999. What are you talking about?
Re: 2023: Adebanjo, Clark, Govs Dialogue On Igbo Presidency by Gentlerespect76: 10:33am On Apr 24, 2022
Mooh247:

Again my soul is not in a prison

A politically correct person wouldn't insult others but simply ask why his candidacy isn't attractive to his opponent then tell him with facts why his candidate is the best

That's mature politics
It is good that your soul is not in prison, and that you do not hate the Igbo. Whatever else, doesn't matter.
Re: 2023: Adebanjo, Clark, Govs Dialogue On Igbo Presidency by Mooh247: 10:34am On Apr 24, 2022
Gentlerespect76:

Read recent history, you will learn that yorubas never wanted Obasanjo in 1999. What are you talking about?

Some Yorubas wanted him some don't and that is democracy... Nobody insulted Yorubas that wanted Falaye as their choice and in 2003 Obasanjo won more Yorubas to his side

So why should anyone insult, force or blackmail others to vote them

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Adebanjo, Clark, Govs Dialogue On Igbo Presidency by Greatkenny2: 10:35am On Apr 24, 2022
Islandlady:
If Dem like they should dialogue, canvass, converge for all we care!

Shebi na we go vote, they should come and force other regions to vote for Dem naa

No Igbo president this century grin
lekpa you be doing the most....shey na just this your Boney ass you get abi you remain for your hut?? .. you have just one vote and we couldn’t care less.. Nigerians would vote a credible president of Igbo extraction...

1 Like

Re: 2023: Adebanjo, Clark, Govs Dialogue On Igbo Presidency by Gentlerespect76: 10:40am On Apr 24, 2022
Mooh247:

Some Yorubas wanted him some don't and that is democracy... Nobody insulted Yorubas that wanted Falaye as their choice and in 2003 Obasanjo won more Yorubas to his side

So why should anyone insult, force or blackmail others to vote them
That's politics for you bro. You can't expect everyone to play it exactly the same way.
Re: 2023: Adebanjo, Clark, Govs Dialogue On Igbo Presidency by Rickylambert: 10:43am On Apr 24, 2022
webizone:

Exactly! I have been seeing difference everywhere else. Even YouTube. I had not been online here as I used to. People here can keep the ideologies that keep them backward. There is always a workaround.
Shocking bro.
I begin to wonder if the people that made up this forum are not participating in existence.I mean,how can supposed youths in this century be so attached to ethnic leaning that truth and reality becomes less concern?
Nairaland intelligent is unnecessarily exaggerated.
Re: 2023: Adebanjo, Clark, Govs Dialogue On Igbo Presidency by Gentlerespect76: 10:47am On Apr 24, 2022
Islandlady:
If [s]Dem like they should dialogue, canvass, converge for all we care!

Shebi na we go vote, they should come and force other regions to vote for Dem naa

No Igbo president this century grin[/s]

Islandlady:
I am a jobless hag with low self esteem,who seek attention on nairaland even though I have nothing to gain, please I am on the verge of commiting suicide

Go take care of yourself first, girl.
Re: 2023: Adebanjo, Clark, Govs Dialogue On Igbo Presidency by dapolaw(m): 11:07am On Apr 24, 2022
Adebanjo that has no political value... Waste of time and limited resources.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Adebanjo, Clark, Govs Dialogue On Igbo Presidency by LyfeJennings(m): 11:08am On Apr 24, 2022
Mooh247:

Suddenly you are threatening a stranger you've never met before that he would be consumed because he doesn't support your aspiration

Even if U give them presidency
U know what they are good at
Blaming
Dem go still blame

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Adebanjo, Clark, Govs Dialogue On Igbo Presidency by Iliya1520: 11:38am On Apr 24, 2022
it has been surprising me for a long, Igbo people that can't control even sit at home made by their terrorists, but now hoping to be leading entire Nigeria. I preferred afonja to also try their best than using Igbo in leading this country.
Re: 2023: Adebanjo, Clark, Govs Dialogue On Igbo Presidency by maestroferddi: 11:50am On Apr 24, 2022
Mooh247:

You are not making sense as usual.

Peter Obi who won all awards winnable during his tenure as the governor of Anambra State does not have a evidence of good leadership because you are a hate-filled Yoruba Muslim from Osun State, abi?

No serious-minded person wastes their time trying to disabuse your incorrigible mind...

Just continue.
Re: 2023: Adebanjo, Clark, Govs Dialogue On Igbo Presidency by Mooh247: 11:55am On Apr 24, 2022
maestroferddi:
You are not making sense as usual.

Peter Obi who won all awards winnable during his tenure as the governor of Anambra State does not have a evidence of good leadership because you are a hate-filled Yoruba Muslim from Osun State, abi?

No serious-minded person wastes their time trying to disabuse your incorrigible mind...

Just continue.

After all your wailing and insults I still won't vote an Ibo man... Am in my house come and beat me

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Adebanjo, Clark, Govs Dialogue On Igbo Presidency by Frontend: 12:02pm On Apr 24, 2022
Islandlady:
If Dem like they should dialogue, canvass, converge for all we care!

No Igbo president this century grin
Scammer you only have one insignificant vote that is if it will be counted
Carry your frustration and get out
Re: 2023: Adebanjo, Clark, Govs Dialogue On Igbo Presidency by maestroferddi: 12:09pm On Apr 24, 2022
Mooh247:

After all your wailing and insults I still won't vote an Ibo man... Am in my house come and beat me
Good...

2023 will prove how irrelevant you and your likes are in the scheme of things.

The train is moving...It is either you join or step out of the way otherwise you risk getting taken out.

We have no time for malcontents and undesirable elements.
Re: 2023: Adebanjo, Clark, Govs Dialogue On Igbo Presidency by Mooh247: 12:11pm On Apr 24, 2022
maestroferddi:
Good...

2023 will prove how irrelevant you and your likes are in the scheme of things.

The train is moving...It is either you join or step out of the way otherwise you risk getting taken out.

We have no time for malcontents and undesirable elements.

grin

Ibo , Presidency and 2023 are funny words to use together in a sentence

Anyways Goodluck with your pipedream

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Office: We Repelled Attack By Gunmen- Imo Police (Video) / APC Faults Mimiko’s Visit To Buhari / Buhari’s Government Hasn’t Spent A Penny On Refineries – Kachikwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.