Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

2023: Adebanjo, Clark, Govs Dialogue On Igbo Presidency - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Adebanjo, Clark, Govs Dialogue On Igbo Presidency (12611 Views)

NBA Hosts Presidential Candidates To Dialogue On Jan 30 / 2023: Elder Statesmen, Adebanjo, Clark, South-east Governors Meets / 2023: We Are Working On Igbo Presidency – Ohanaeze, Amaechi, Izuogu, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Adebanjo, Clark, Govs Dialogue On Igbo Presidency by maestroferddi: 12:15pm On Apr 24, 2022
Mooh247:

grin

Ibo , Presidency and 2023 are funny words to use together in a sentence

Anyways Goodluck with your pipedream
It is either you are dense or something...

The last time I checked, I can't remember asking for your opinion?
Re: 2023: Adebanjo, Clark, Govs Dialogue On Igbo Presidency by Mooh247: 12:16pm On Apr 24, 2022
[quote author=maestroferddi post=112231284]It is either you are dense or something...

The last time I checked, I can't remember asking for your opinion?[/quote

Only a slowpoke would qoute a dense comment twice

1 Like

Re: 2023: Adebanjo, Clark, Govs Dialogue On Igbo Presidency by ukahrawah: 1:36pm On Apr 24, 2022
God bless those who hold and maintain truth. God bless Pa Adebanjo and Pa Edwin Clark for upholding the truth regarding zoning of the presidency in Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Adebanjo, Clark, Govs Dialogue On Igbo Presidency by HRMK: 2:52pm On Apr 24, 2022
same set of yorubas that betrayed abiola!!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Adebanjo, Clark, Govs Dialogue On Igbo Presidency by adefitim(m): 4:21pm On Apr 24, 2022
Take it

Re: 2023: Adebanjo, Clark, Govs Dialogue On Igbo Presidency by pacespot(m): 4:25pm On Apr 24, 2022
Yorùbá leaders are doing more to ensure a successful enthronement of an Igbo man as the next president of this country, but later the nyamiri will still come online and insult Yoruba's for nothing.
Re: 2023: Adebanjo, Clark, Govs Dialogue On Igbo Presidency by pacespot(m): 4:26pm On Apr 24, 2022
Yorùbá leaders are doing more to ensure a successful enthronement of an Igbo man as the next president of this country than the Igbo politicians themselves, but later on the nyamiri will still come online and insult Yoruba's for nothing.
Re: 2023: Adebanjo, Clark, Govs Dialogue On Igbo Presidency by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:03pm On Apr 24, 2022
Peppysco:

You're very myopic, you're asking what role the Yoruba played. The government sacrificed Abiola's mandate and only compensated the SW with a Yoruba president. Stop saying things you know nothing about

After insulting me, you couldn't mention role played by Yoruba...

What you simply said is that presidency was given to them on a platter...which is my point and that's what your people are fighting today...They don't want other aggrieved entities to be compensated...so where's equity? Justice? Fairness?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Adebanjo, Clark, Govs Dialogue On Igbo Presidency by 00FFT00(m): 5:11pm On Apr 24, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Since 2003 there have being several Ibo organised conferences, seminars and workshops with the main goal of Ibo Presidency, even 2003 Ibo world Congress that held in Texas the main focus ever since then has being Ibo Presidency

Reality is noise making doesn't win any Election, emotional blackmail doesn't either

Seeking consensus candidacy or micro Zoning only portray a candidate as weak, and Nigeria would never vote a weakling as President.. never!!!!!

Go on twitter or create a thread on Nairaland and ask a simple question... What are the achievement of Peter Obi , Orji Uzor Kalu, Rochas Okorocha ... Also ask Tinubu and Osinbajo's or Atiku and Tambuwal supporters this same simple harmless questions.... Their response would help you understand why people are skeptical on trusting them with the might Presidential executive powers

Ibo candidate must seek out vote like any other contestants and candidate without seeking backdoors and sympathy

Can I invite you to a comparative analysis of Peter Obi and Ahmed Tinubu's stewardship as governors?
I will expect your submission in support of Tinubu's service to Lagos and Yoruba, and I will represent Obi's service to Anambrarians and Ndigbo.
Re: 2023: Adebanjo, Clark, Govs Dialogue On Igbo Presidency by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:14pm On Apr 24, 2022
Mooh247:

Obasanjo handed over leadership to democratically elected Shagari and ekwueme

Obasanjo fought and went to Jail for Democracy we now enjoy

Is that enough for you or you need more

Oga, I asked a simple question...maybe you need to calm down and read it slowly to understand the question before running out of track again...

What role did Yoruba play or what exactly did they do both in the formation of PDP, primary elections, campaign etc for the emergence of OBJ?

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING was contributed by them...The Igbo (Ekwueme and co) and other tribes formed PDP...top military brass
and some politicians including Abdulsalami agreed to COMPENSATE Yoruba and they brought OBJ...who just came out of jail having nothing...form and campaign funds were from others none from him...and made him president...Even his tribe; yoruba voted against him and his party for Falae...Igbo voted overwhelmingly for him...but today, you guys wanna twist facts and push propaganda everywhere...

Let's wait and see how 2023 goes...I hope you don't deactivate or run away...

If not hatred and bile with ethnic bigotry from Yoruba, we would have a United Southern Nigeria...

Yoruba is the ONLY tribe since 1960 that votes along ethnic line till date... Research Bro...Facts are sacred!!!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Adebanjo, Clark, Govs Dialogue On Igbo Presidency by Mooh247: 5:17pm On Apr 24, 2022
00FFT00:

Can I invite you to a comparative analysis of Peter Obi and Ahmed Tinubu's stewardship as governors?
I will expect your submission in support of Tinubu's service to Lagos and Yoruba, and I will represent Obi's service to Anambrarians and Ndigbo.

Please open a thread for that it would be my greatest pleasure

This are the type of progressive argument that we need
Re: 2023: Adebanjo, Clark, Govs Dialogue On Igbo Presidency by 00FFT00(m): 5:20pm On Apr 24, 2022
Mooh247:

Please open a thread for that it would be my greatest pleasure

This are the type of progressive argument that we need

The suggestion is mine. You want to go ahead with that thread. I will be on the lookout for it.
Re: 2023: Adebanjo, Clark, Govs Dialogue On Igbo Presidency by maasoap(m): 9:48pm On Apr 24, 2022
Felimax:

...and APC hate them too. APC was the one who called them "a dot in the nation" "the 5% people".

The hate for APC preceded the five percentile comment.

Even in the South South we really don't like APC because of its lopsided approach to federal character.

South South really embraced APC, they don't hate APC that much anymore. Look at the Bayelsa state election.

I for one, speaking for myself even if I am the only one will not vote an APC candidate let him come from my clan. Any other party but not APC.

That's my point
Re: 2023: Adebanjo, Clark, Govs Dialogue On Igbo Presidency by EkyyyKelson(m): 10:31pm On Apr 24, 2022
You're either hateful or mischievous by total refusal and resolve to using an archaic spell for Igbos. Put up some respect before you start asking for yours.
Mooh247:

Will this your comment in your own intelligence give you Ibo Presidency

Suddenly you are threatening a stranger you've never met before that he would be consumed because he doesn't support your aspiration

Suddenly I am hateful because I don't support you politically

Re: 2023: Adebanjo, Clark, Govs Dialogue On Igbo Presidency by Felimax(m): 12:07am On Apr 25, 2022
maasoap:

The hate for APC preceded the five percentile comment.

South South really embraced APC, they don't hate APC that much anymore. Look at the Bayelsa state election.

That's my point

Yea sure, your point!
Just so you know the Igbos don't really hate APC as though the South/South, and thunder fire Nigeria if she dare refer to us as a dot in the nation because take South/South and South/East out of Nigeria and in ten years you wish the country never divided.

Nigeria as a country is a failed ideology. Since Independence we have not gotten any basic necessities of life right and we will never do till the world will end because it's a failed ideology.

Till the world will end, Hausa, Yoruba and Igbos cannot sleep in one house with all eyes closed. It's like feeding three Rams from one bucket.

Is there anything like the Nigerian dream apart from the bulk of Islamic terroristic fanatics whose only dream they have is to kill even their own mother
Re: 2023: Adebanjo, Clark, Govs Dialogue On Igbo Presidency by Ibr539: 1:06am On Apr 25, 2022
VictorUSA:
The issue of presidency is making most nigerians run mad! The presidency isn't the problem.The solution is ending islam in Nigeria and slaying all the islamic terrorists.
ending islam? E be like say something dey worry u for head, u need to see psychiatric doctor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Explosion At Bomb Factory Kills Boko Haram Members - / Policemen & Soldiers In A Gun-battle At Dongoyaro In Bauchi / History Of Fuel Price Increase In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.