Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm (41307 Views)

We Killed A Very Dangerous Viper Snake In The Farm. / See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) / Slow Loris: Animal Caught Alive On The Farm By A Nairalander (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by spencekat(m): 7:16pm On Apr 24, 2022
dialfa:

The same one that created the snake or another one?
They have their economic benefits
Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by dontbothermuch: 7:17pm On Apr 24, 2022
DavSagacity:
Wow....this is cobra....very dangerous around farm environment. It has beaten one of my farm workers before. Thank God there was a car in the farm to quickly take him to the nearest health centre to receive anti-venom injection
Even more thank God that the health centre has anti venom. You know anti venom is difficult to preserve.
Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by DavSagacity(m): 7:20pm On Apr 24, 2022
dontbothermuch:

Even more thank God that the health centre has anti venom. You know anti venom is difficult to preserve.
Am not sure it was anti venom though. But they injected him something that relieved the excruciating pain
Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by dettolgel: 7:20pm On Apr 24, 2022
Paulianfa:

Is that possible? Then " what God cannot do those not exist" is a scam.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Of course there are places without snakes due to weather and how the continents were formed.
Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by DavSagacity(m): 7:21pm On Apr 24, 2022
Remag666:

You watch snakes in the city very well cheesy
Am I right or right?
You are 100% correct

2 Likes

Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by dontbothermuch: 7:22pm On Apr 24, 2022
WibusJaga:

Why una de kill snake like this?
Since I join nairaland, I never see any thread wey snake bite or kill person. Are they really that dangerous
https://www.nairaland.com/5723895/man-dies-after-snake-bite
Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by Scottz: 7:25pm On Apr 24, 2022
Mubby4luv:
Sure it's not a black mamba?
black mambas aren’t black like this
Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by 00FFT00(m): 7:31pm On Apr 24, 2022
Mubby4luv:
This snake was found inside the WC in the toilet. God will continue to save us

What floor of the house was the WC located?
Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by tamcamp253: 7:37pm On Apr 24, 2022
It’s a Cobra
Mubby4luv:
Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by Geemax(f): 7:44pm On Apr 24, 2022
Please why do people always advise to cut off the head of a snake after killing it?

2 Likes

Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by oz4real83(m): 7:46pm On Apr 24, 2022
Focusmind:
See how the head is swollen and filled with venom shocked
the gland that contains the venom is in the neck of the snake, not the head.

2 Likes

Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by ukpahu(m): 7:48pm On Apr 24, 2022
snake is my best meat
Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by Focusmind: 7:58pm On Apr 24, 2022
oz4real83:

Based on what I watched on NatGeoWide, especially Simon Keys program, "Snake in the city", anytime he wanted to extract venom, he opens the snake's mouth and puts the upper fangs in a cup and press its head. I hardly see him press the neck. It is the head that he presses and the venom will trickle from the upper fangs inside the little container.

1 Like

Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by Kaymaxine(m): 8:00pm On Apr 24, 2022
With the extra flesh on its neck...its a cobra
Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by dyera(m): 8:02pm On Apr 24, 2022
dettolgel:

I live in a country where there is no snake so I don't have that problem.
What kind of a country is that?
Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by oz4real83(m): 8:06pm On Apr 24, 2022
Focusmind:

Based on what I watched on NatGeoWide, especially Simon Keys program, "Snake in the city", anytime he wanted to extract venom, he opens the snake's mouth and puts the upper fans in a cup and press its head. I hardly see him press the neck. It is the head that he presses and the venom will be trickle from the upper fans inside the little container
the snake delivers the venom through its fangs which are located in its mouth, it doesn't mean that the venom gland is located there. The gland which is located in its neck is connected by a duct from the neck to the fangs in its head.

2 Likes

Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by ocelot2006(m): 8:09pm On Apr 24, 2022
Mubby4luv:

If it was a black mamba, he would've been dead in 29 mins or less.
Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by Kimiso(m): 8:09pm On Apr 24, 2022
DavSagacity:
Wow....this is cobra....very dangerous around farm environment. It has beaten one of my farm workers before. Thank God there was a car in the farm to quickly take him to the nearest health centre to receive anti-venom injection. Am not sure it was anti venom though, but the injection they have him relieved the excruciating pain.
python not cobra
Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by AutoRedux: 8:13pm On Apr 24, 2022
Mubby4luv:

Black mambas are light grey in color and tinier.

They are called black mambas because of the inside of their mouths.

1 Like

Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by dettolgel: 8:19pm On Apr 24, 2022
dyera:

What kind of a country is that?

A country without snake. grin
Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by ayolayo0405(m): 8:21pm On Apr 24, 2022
Mubby4luv:

Because it's black doesn't make it a black mamba, you hardly find a black mamba in Nigeria
Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by oz4real83(m): 8:25pm On Apr 24, 2022
dettolgel:

A country without snake. grin
no snake in iceland, Ireland and New Zealand.
Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by CaseSensitive(m): 8:38pm On Apr 24, 2022
That is a cobra
Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by Grandmeister(m): 8:41pm On Apr 24, 2022
oz4real83:
You’re wrong. It’s situated in the head. The same location of your salivary gland.
Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by Grandmeister(m): 8:42pm On Apr 24, 2022
Focusmind:

Based on what I watched on NatGeoWide, especially Simon Keys program, "Snake in the city", anytime he wanted to extract venom, he opens the snake's mouth and puts the upper fans in a cup and press its head. I hardly see him press the neck. It is the head that he presses and the venom will be trickle from the upper fans inside the little container
You’re hundred percent right.
Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by oz4real83(m): 8:57pm On Apr 24, 2022
Grandmeister:

You’re wrong. It’s situated in the head. The same location of your salivary gland.
yeah, you are absolutely right, I just did a research online. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by FashionMarket: 9:06pm On Apr 24, 2022
May God protect us

1 Like

Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by bizzibodi(m): 9:29pm On Apr 24, 2022
Modapfucking spitting cobra!

1 Like

Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by EmmaLege: 9:31pm On Apr 24, 2022
Jakumo:

The spitting cobra ( Agbaaduu ) is not just extremely venomous but also capable of shooting out a well-aimed stream of highly acidic saliva that is potent enough to inflict permanent blindness on any person or animal within 20 feet.

I shoot these snakes instantly on sight as a courtesy, animal rights advocates take note.

True na cobra be dis lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by LadyRosa(f): 9:40pm On Apr 24, 2022
Kimiso:
python not cobra

That's NEVER a python.Make una dey try watch documentaries please.Many Nigerians hang DSTV masts for clout.
Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by Fcwilly: 9:56pm On Apr 24, 2022
Mubby4luv:

Black mamba is not always black, only the black mouth tells you it's a black mamba
Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by Doubuzofficial: 9:59pm On Apr 24, 2022
[color=#770077][/color]
dyera:
The snake was chilling inside your toilet, and you went and killed it.

Black mamba is not called that because it is black, It is inside it's mouth that is black.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kebbi Surpasses One Million Tonnes Of Rice / Contemporary Step-by-step Guide To Non-oil Products Export Business / Bill Gates Funds Nigerian Rice Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.