Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm (41295 Views)

See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) / This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday / Slow Loris: Animal Caught Alive On The Farm By A Nairalander (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by gidimafia: 6:42pm On Apr 24, 2022
Bush Lord..Na you be the Na Geo of ur area
DavSagacity:
. No it it's not. Black mamba are not black. They got the name black from the mouth that is black. When they open their mouth wide open, the whole of the opening is black. That's where their name originated from. Moreso I've killed several cobra before. I know them well
Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 24, 2022
Hmmm,, farm toilet
Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by PrimePerfect(m): 6:43pm On Apr 24, 2022
Thank God it didn't hurt anyone... proper search should be done in the surrounding area incase there are others
Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by dettolgel: 6:45pm On Apr 24, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

Which country no get snake? Fear God now.

Since you no wan use google make I help you small.

Ireland, Iceland, Siberia (Northern Russia) chose one.

There are other places without snake or with very small worm like snake that you hardly see and are not venomous.

1 Like

Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by LordErrk: 6:47pm On Apr 24, 2022
Mubby4luv:
Sure it's not a black mamba?

Nah. Black mambas actually have a brown skin. Why they are called black mambas is because of their black inner mouth...black gum, black palates, everything
Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by Paulianfa(m): 6:49pm On Apr 24, 2022
oz4real83:
No matter how clean a toilet looks, always flush and then look well before you use the WC to avoid stories that touch. Flushing it will reveal anything not flushable still hiding inside.

How this creature find their way into WC, this is not ordinary.
Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by Kdon2: 6:49pm On Apr 24, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

Which country no get snake? Fear God now.

grin

1 Like

Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by Gbangbalicious: 6:54pm On Apr 24, 2022
DavSagacity:
Wow....this is cobra....very dangerous around farm environment. It has beaten one of my farm workers before. Thank God there was a car in the farm to quickly take him to the nearest health centre to receive anti-venom injection
you should also thank God they had anti-venom in stock at that time cos it won’t have been funny.

1 Like

Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by Paulianfa(m): 6:55pm On Apr 24, 2022
dettolgel:

I live in a country where there is no snake so I don't have that problem.

Is that possible? Then " what God cannot do those not exist" is a scam.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 24, 2022
Judging by the size and shape of the head that's a female forest cobra looking for a potential mate smiley
OP you just interrupted nature and it will fight back undecided
Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by Paulianfa(m): 6:57pm On Apr 24, 2022
Me and snake no aligned.
Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 24, 2022
Mubby4luv:
Mambas are usually grey or green never black
But inside their mouth is pitch black like abacha lips cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by Paulianfa(m): 6:58pm On Apr 24, 2022
Me and snake no aligned
Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by Paulianfa(m): 6:59pm On Apr 24, 2022
Remag666:

Mambas are usually grey or green never black
But inside their mouth is pitch black like abacha lips cheesy

Lol...
Abacha lips grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 24, 2022
DavSagacity:
. No it it's not. Black mamba are not black. They got the name black from the mouth that is black. When they open their mouth wide open, the whole of the opening is black. That's where their name originated from. Moreso I've killed several cobra before. I know them well
You watch snakes in the city very well cheesy
Am I right or right?
Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by TNORWAY: 6:59pm On Apr 24, 2022
dettolgel:

I live in a country where there is no snake so I don't have that problem.

Greenland?

1 Like

Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by MansoryMX(m): 7:00pm On Apr 24, 2022
Mubby4luv:
This snake was found inside the WC in the toilet. God will continue to save us

That’s a rain forest cobra, Highly venomous with neurotoxic venom that causes internal bleeding of organs before failure and death. Seems this particular Cobra snake is all over Nigeria lately. My idiot tenant’s wife saw a large one on my fence and didn’t raise alarm for people to kill it and decided to talk later in the evening. Ever since then I nor just like the woman and once their rent expire, quick notice straight!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by Gadaluck(m): 7:01pm On Apr 24, 2022
Na Çobra be this o. Lawd have mercy!
Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by Tradegood: 7:02pm On Apr 24, 2022
Mubby4luv:
Such a beauty.

But I am still pro-animal-for-food as GOD instructed.
But as this one come swim for inside toilet?
Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by dialfa: 7:03pm On Apr 24, 2022
Mubby4luv:
God will continue to save us

The same one that created the snake or another one?
Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 24, 2022
Paulianfa:

Lol...
Abacha lips grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I wanted to use black like booharee yansh but fear of DSS no gree me use am undecided

1 Like

Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by Rexymania(m): 7:04pm On Apr 24, 2022
Cold blooded. They will crave for cold things
Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by Guyman02: 7:05pm On Apr 24, 2022
oz4real83:
No matter how clean a toilet looks, always flush and then look well before you use the WC to avoid stories that touch. Flushing it will reveal anything not flushable still hiding inside.
You can only flush where there's water, no be the 2 cups wet person manage get you go use flush then after doing what will you use to flush?
Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by advanceDNA: 7:06pm On Apr 24, 2022
Mubby4luv:

your camera dey alright
Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:06pm On Apr 24, 2022
Obviously a cobra.Cobras are highly venomous and their bites are often very painful.
A species of cobra,the king cobra native to Asia is one of the most venomous and deadliest snakes on earth.
Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by AFvckingAlpha(m): 7:10pm On Apr 24, 2022
Naja nigricolis
Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by Focusmind: 7:10pm On Apr 24, 2022
See how the head is swollen and filled with venom shocked
Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by deflover(m): 7:11pm On Apr 24, 2022
Mubby4luv:

black mambas came to be cos the inside of thier mouth is black not becos their body is black
Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by ibechris(m): 7:11pm On Apr 24, 2022
Bacteria8:
Every snake is a black Mamba on Nairaland grin grin grin

There is no black mamba in West Africa,North Africa,Central Africa but East and Southern regions of Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by dheilaw1(m): 7:16pm On Apr 24, 2022
Mubby4luv:
no it's not mamba,look at the scaling skin and the head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kebbi Surpasses One Million Tonnes Of Rice / Bill Gates Funds Nigerian Rice Production / My Sac Yam Diary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.