Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

As You Go To Church Today, Ponder On This “I Am A Christian” - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / As You Go To Church Today, Ponder On This “I Am A Christian” (565 Views)

Bishop Mar Mari Emmanuel Returns To Church With Eye Patch After Knife Attack / Issues To Ponder On The Pretrib Rapture Doctrine / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As You Go To Church Today, Ponder On This “I Am A Christian” by Nobody: 6:23am On Apr 24, 2022
Practical Theology wink

Duration: 38 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgRRNwl987U
Re: As You Go To Church Today, Ponder On This “I Am A Christian” by Wanbissaka: 7:05am On Apr 24, 2022
Heavy rain in my location. So i guess no pondering for me

Re: As You Go To Church Today, Ponder On This “I Am A Christian” by NNTR: 7:21am On Apr 24, 2022
PastorMIsBack:
Practical Theology wink

Duration: 38 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgRRNwl987U
Acts 26:22-29
'22But I have had help from God to this day, and I stand [before people] testifying to small and great alike,
stating nothing except what the Prophets and Moses said would come to pass--
23that the Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed) was to suffer, and that He by being the first to rise from the dead
[with an incorruptible body] would proclaim light (salvation) both to the Jewish people and to the Gentiles.”
24While Paul was making this defense, Festus said loudly,
“Paul, you are out of your mind! Your great education is turning you toward madness.”
25But Paul replied, “I am not out of my mind, most excellent and noble Festus,
but [with a sound mind] I am uttering rational words of truth and reason.
26For [your majesty] the king understands these things, and [therefore] I am also speaking to him with confidence and boldness,
since I am convinced that none of these things escape his notice; for this has not been done in a corner [hidden from view, in secret].
27King Agrippa, do you believe the [writings of the] Prophets [their messages and words]? I know that you do.”
28Then Agrippa said to Paul, “In a short time [and with so little effort] you [almost] persuade me to become a Christian.”
29And Paul replied, “Whether in a short time or long, I wish to God that not only you,
but also all who hear me today, might become such as I am, except for these chains.”
'

Genesis 4:26
'Seth also fathered a son, whom he named Enosh.
At that time, profaning the name of the LORD began.
'

Sis beloved, as much as I didnt want to be seen by other people do this, I am.
Please ponder on that Jesus didnt teach anyone to say they're christians.
None of the disciples addressed nor personally greeted each other as christians
I am sure you too due to your skin tone, dont address yourself or greet other of similar skin tone using the N word

Watch this sis, you saw a snippet of the interaction between king Agrippa and Apostle Paul in Acts 26:22-29 above, but notice how king Agrippa used the christian word, with contempt, which exactly is how the citizen of Antioch, known for making up nicknames, invented the word, as disparaging slant. This act actually is Genesis 4:26b reloaded.

Going back on to how king Agrippa, mocked Apostle Paul (i.e. 1 Peter 4:16), noticed that king Agrippa wanted to inflict hurt, but ponder over this
1/ Why at Acts 26:28, was king Agrippa particularly horrified at the prospect of being becoming a Christian
2/ Did you at Acts 26:29, notice how Apostle Paul's response to king Agrippa was?
3/ Did you see that Apostle Paul, stopped short of using the 'Christian' adjective and/or label as king Agrippa did, but that Apostle Paul instead, sidestepped it and went on opting to use 'I would to God, that not only you, but also all who hear me this day, might become, such as I am'?

On closing, we are called to be disciples, called to be believer, called to be saint. We are not called to conform to the standard of the world, not to the standard of the people of Antioch, not to the standard of Emperor Constantine or Rome

We should stop, living under the label, people label us with, but we should know our true and complete worth, we are child(ren), men and women of God. We're royalty and priesthood rolled in one. We should live up to the titles, specially, particularly and specifically given us by God and not what men concoct up.

I am a believer. Praise the LORD.

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: As You Go To Church Today, Ponder On This “I Am A Christian” by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 24, 2022
Wanbissaka:

You can ponder at home grin
Re: As You Go To Church Today, Ponder On This “I Am A Christian” by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 24, 2022
NNTR:

I am sure you too due to your skin tone, dont address yourself or greet other of similar skin tone using the N word

If you had watched the 30 second clip, you wouldn't have wasted your time copying and pasting your irrelevant spiel. Have a blessed day.
Re: As You Go To Church Today, Ponder On This “I Am A Christian” by NNTR: 7:59am On Apr 24, 2022
PastorMIsBack:
If you had watched the 30 second clip, you wouldn't have wasted your time copying and pasting your irrelevant spiel.
Hebrews 12:5b
'... He said,
“My child, don’t make light of the LORD’s discipline,
and don’t give up when He corrects you.
'

You may deceive yourself, by saying that, I didnt watch the 30 second clip.
If I didnt watch the whole clip, then what of the clip's damning heading or title

Please tell me beloved, where anyone in the bible called themselves christians, loll.

I am sure you, for very good reasons, dont accept being addressed with the N word.

For those whom the LORD loves He corrects, even as a father corrects the son or daughter, in whom he delights

You really think that when the people of Antioch invented the nickname, christian, it was done out of the goodness of their heart and to the glory of God. Hmm, loll?

You completely missed the focus of what I was pointing out to you, both in the clip and in your title or heading.

PastorMIsBack:
Have a blessed day.
Smh plastic.
Anyone with ears to hear, must listen and understand what the Spirit is saying

Re: As You Go To Church Today, Ponder On This “I Am A Christian” by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 24, 2022
NNTR:

You may deceive yourself, by saying that, I didnt watch the 30 second clip.
If I didnt watch the whole clip, then what of the clip's damning heading or title

It's too early. Go and disturb someone else. God bless.

Ps. You are now on my ignore list.
Re: As You Go To Church Today, Ponder On This “I Am A Christian” by NNTR: 8:05am On Apr 24, 2022
PastorMIsBack:
It's too early. Go and disturb someone else.
What if the trumpet sound goes off now. Would you still saying too early

PastorMIsBack:
God bless.
Plastic

PastorMIsBack:
[s]Ps. You are now on my ignore list.[/s]
Who your ignore list epp.

Your ego if not checked, will be the end of you. No wonder you had issues and became a pariah with that other pastor

Dont give yourself too much credit than you deserve because my comment here are not exclusive to you but to those aiming to become a better version of themselves

Re: As You Go To Church Today, Ponder On This “I Am A Christian” by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 24, 2022
Matthew 5:44 But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you.

Like the doctor in the short attached clip who said, "I am a doctor", declare bold and loud, "I am a Christian!"

Have a blessed Sunday everybody.

Ps. As in my signature, Rude comments will be ignored wink
Re: As You Go To Church Today, Ponder On This “I Am A Christian” by akmath: 8:11am On Apr 24, 2022
Wanbissaka:
Same here o.
I come visit my mum. She don de sing am for my ear since yesterday say me wey no like to go church, I must follow her go church today, I tell her say I no go go, she say I must go. To avoid argument I tell her say when we get to that bridge we go cross am. Thank God for God, early this morning na rain wake us.
Re: As You Go To Church Today, Ponder On This “I Am A Christian” by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 24, 2022
akmath:
Same here o

When I was in the secondary school, we used to sing a song:

Bi Ina Banjo, emi o Tele jesu,
Bi Ojo banro, emi o tele jesu

If there is fire, I will follow Jesus
If it is raining, I will follow Jesus

I wonder what the song meant grin
Re: As You Go To Church Today, Ponder On This “I Am A Christian” by akmath: 8:27am On Apr 24, 2022
[s][/s]
PastorMIsBack:

When I was in the secondary school, we used to sing a song:

Bi Ina Banjo, emi o Tele jesu,
Bi Ojo banro, emi o tele jesu

If there is fire, I will follow Jesus
If it is raining, I will follow Jesus

I wonder what the song meant grin
You must serve the Lord under any condition.

Pastor the Holy book says God is everywhere like the air we breathe. So must we go to church before we can serve him.

1 Like

Re: As You Go To Church Today, Ponder On This “I Am A Christian” by NNTR: 8:32am On Apr 24, 2022
PastorMIsBack:
Matthew 5:44 But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you.

Like the doctor in the short attached clip who said, "I am a doctor", declare bold and loud, "I am a Christian!"

Have a blessed Sunday everybody.

Ps. As in my signature, Rude comments will be ignored wink
Unlike the doctor in the short attached clip who said, "I am a doctor", you ought to have declared boldly, loud and clear, that , "I am a Christian!" "I am a believer!" "I am a child of God!" "I am a man of God!" "I am a woman of God!" "I am a saint!" "I am a disciple!" et cetera.

The truth is, in early New Testament bible days, those that believed in the Mashiach never called themselves the Christi-anos or the rude Christian term but called each other:
"saint(s)"; "brother(s)"; "sister(s)"; "disciples"; "elder(s)"; "apostle(s)"; "servant(s)"; "believer(s)"; "follower(s)";"the faithful", "the elect(s)" (i.e. 2 John 1:1); "the called", (i.e. Romans 8:28); "slave(s)/bondservant(s)" progressing to being "son"; "a child of God" maturing to being "son of God" (i.e. Romans 8:17, Galatians 4:7, 1 John 5:1, 1 Corinthians 7:22, 1 John 3:1, John 1:12)

The early believers, never, not once, call each other Christi-anos or the rude Christian epithet.

Re: As You Go To Church Today, Ponder On This “I Am A Christian” by Dtruthspeaker: 8:37am On Apr 24, 2022
NNTR:
Unlike the doctor in the short attached clip who said, "I am a doctor", you ought to have declared boldly, loud and clear, that , "I am a Christian!" "I am a believer!" ...

You have noticed that she is unteachable, I think you can leave leave her alone.

1 Like

Re: As You Go To Church Today, Ponder On This “I Am A Christian” by PJtech: 9:46am On Apr 24, 2022
NNTR:
Unlike the doctor in the short attached clip who said, "I am a doctor", you ought to have declared boldly, loud and clear, that , "I am a Christian!" "I am a believer!" "I am a child of God!" "I am a man of God!" "I am a woman of God!" "I am a saint!" "I am a disciple!" et cetera.

The truth is, in early New Testament bible days, those that believed in the Mashiach never called themselves the Christi-anos or the rude Christian term but called each other:
"saint(s)"; "brother(s)"; "sister(s)"; "disciples"; "elder(s)"; "apostle(s)"; "servant(s)"; "believer(s)"; "follower(s)";"the faithful", "the elect(s)" (i.e. 2 John 1:1); "the called", (i.e. Romans 8:28); "slave(s)/bondservant(s)" progressing to being "son"; "a child of God" maturing to being "son of God" (i.e. Romans 8:17, Galatians 4:7, 1 John 5:1, 1 Corinthians 7:22, 1 John 3:1, John 1:12)

The early believers, never, not once, call each other Christi-anos or the rude Christian epithet.

Do you know what the term Christains means?
Do you know why the word Christian was used in the bible?
Re: As You Go To Church Today, Ponder On This “I Am A Christian” by NNTR: 10:08am On Apr 24, 2022
PJtech:
Do you know what the term Christains means?
Yes, I do, but how about you, do you what the term Christian(s) means??
If you do please share here what it means, by the people of Antioch who were the originator of that rude nickname

PJtech:
Do you know why the word Christian was used in the bible?
Yes, I do, but do you know about times the rude word Christian(s) was used in the bible?
If you do please share here what it means

Are you comfortable with being addressed or called the N word? If not comfortable with it, why not?

Re: As You Go To Church Today, Ponder On This “I Am A Christian” by PJtech: 10:27am On Apr 24, 2022
NNTR:
Yes, I do, but how about you, do you what the term Christian(s) means??
If you do please share here what it means, by the people of Antioch who were the originator of that rude nickname

Yes, I do, but do you know about times the rude word Christian(s) was used in the bible?
If you do please share here what it means

Are you comfortable with being addressed or called the N word? If not comfortable with it, why not?

Stop confusing yourself. Christain is just a term used for the saints and all who believe in Jesus

Christ..ian is originated from the word CHRIST. (which means Christ-like)
When the people of Antioch saw the disciples of Christ and the some of the converts of Pentecost, they were marvelled by their behaviour,talks and interactions they said said to themselves truly these people are Christians ( meaning they behave just exactly as Christ)

So stop making it look like the word Christian is not appropriate and believers/brethen shouldn't address themselves as Christians

PS: if after reading this you still choose to argue then I'll have issues replying you. You can believe whatever you want

SHALOM
Re: As You Go To Church Today, Ponder On This “I Am A Christian” by NNTR: 10:44am On Apr 24, 2022
PJtech:
Stop confusing yourself. Christain is just a term used for the saints and all who believe in Jesus

Christ..ian is originated from the word CHRIST. (which means Christ-like)
When the people of Antioch saw the disciples of Christ and the some of the converts of Pentecost, they were marvelled by their behaviour, talks and interactions they said said to themselves truly these people are Christians ( meaning they behave just exactly as Christ)

So stop making it look like the word Christian is not appropriate and believers/brethen shouldn't address themselves as Christians

PS: if after reading this you still choose to argue then I'll have issues replying you. You can believe whatever you want

SHALOM
Smh, you dont know what the people of Antioch are like.

If you're being sincere, truthful and honest, share where in the bible, you've read, believers/brethren/disciples/followers/saints/the called et cetera of Jesus Christ addressed or greeted each other as Christians nah

PS: I dont do argues. I engage in sharing stark facts, figures and liberating realities

Re: As You Go To Church Today, Ponder On This “I Am A Christian” by Image123(m): 11:34am On Apr 24, 2022
1Pe 4:16 KJV Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.

Nobody goes to hell fire for being a Christian or calling herself a Christian. BTW, i am a black nigga Nigerian Christian. Let's leave all these childish things of my name is Peace, Love, Glory, Jesus, OluwaABC and still the worst people ever.
Re: As You Go To Church Today, Ponder On This “I Am A Christian” by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 24, 2022
"Unteachable", they said.

If I was unteachable I wouldn't have studied a Degree in Theology. I went into university with a lot of ill-learnt doctrine which I had to shed/drop. I'm happy to learn from anyone - atheists, Moslems, children etc.

What I detest is rudeness.
I cannot stand ill-mannered people.

Even if what you are telling me is from the throne room of heaven, if you are rude, you have lost me forever and I will ignore you forever. It's a shame that we cannot block people on NL. It's my greatest bugbear on this site. @Seun do something about this.

It costs nothing to be polite and patient.

Once you don't agree with some people on this forum, they resort to insults/abuse.

Once you do, you are cancelled by me. End of.

Now, rude people should get off my posts.

That's why I asked in the Culture Forum if everyone on NL are young people as some comments are totally unnecessary. Some of my children are probably older than some rude people on here.

Check all my posts on here. I've never insulted anyone. All I ask is a bit of respect. It's not hard and it's not difficult.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As You Go To Church Today, Ponder On This “I Am A Christian” by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 24, 2022
And most people running their mouth didn't even bother to watch the 30-second clip undecided
Re: As You Go To Church Today, Ponder On This “I Am A Christian” by NaijaCuzin: 8:21pm On Apr 24, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

If I was unteachable I wouldn't have studied a Degree in Theology. I went into university with a lot of ill-learnt doctrine which I had to shed/drop. I'm happy to learn from anyone - atheists, Moslems, children etc.

Even if what you are telling me is from the throne room of heaven, if you are rude, you have lost me forever and I will ignore you forever. It's a shame that we cannot block people on NL. It's my greatest bugbear on this site. @Seun do something about this.

Once you don't agree with some people on this forum, they resort to insults/abuse.

That's why I asked in the Culture Forum if everyone on NL are young people as some comments are totally unnecessary. Some of my children are probably older than some rude people on here.

Check all my posts on here. I've never insulted anyone. All I ask is a bit of respect. It's not hard and it's not difficult.
it's only on Niaraland you will see people in their 40s actting like kids

Only 5 are sane here

Best is to ignore them ma and not engage or even read the post for your sanity sake

1 Like

Re: As You Go To Church Today, Ponder On This “I Am A Christian” by NNTR: 8:59pm On Apr 24, 2022
NNTR:
Acts 26:22-29
'22But I have had help from God to this day, and I stand [before people] testifying to small and great alike,
stating nothing except what the Prophets and Moses said would come to pass--
23that the Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed) was to suffer, and that He by being the first to rise from the dead
[with an incorruptible body] would proclaim light (salvation) both to the Jewish people and to the Gentiles.”
24While Paul was making this defense, Festus said loudly,
“Paul, you are out of your mind! Your great education is turning you toward madness.”
25But Paul replied, “I am not out of my mind, most excellent and noble Festus,
but [with a sound mind] I am uttering rational words of truth and reason.
26For [your majesty] the king understands these things, and [therefore] I am also speaking to him with confidence and boldness,
since I am convinced that none of these things escape his notice; for this has not been done in a corner [hidden from view, in secret].
27King Agrippa, do you believe the [writings of the] Prophets [their messages and words]? I know that you do.”
28Then Agrippa said to Paul, “In a short time [and with so little effort] you [almost] persuade me to become a Christian.”
29And Paul replied, “Whether in a short time or long, I wish to God that not only you,
but also all who hear me today, might become such as I am, except for these chains.”
'

Genesis 4:26
'Seth also fathered a son, whom he named Enosh.
At that time, profaning the name of the LORD began.
'

Watch this sis,
you saw a snippet of the interaction between king Agrippa and Apostle Paul in Acts 26:22-29 above, but notice how king Agrippa used the christian word, with contempt, which exactly is how the citizen of Antioch, known for making up nicknames, invented the word, as disparaging slant. This act actually is Genesis 4:26b reloaded.

Going back on to how king Agrippa, mocked Apostle Paul (i.e. 1 Peter 4:16), noticed that king Agrippa wanted to inflict hurt, but ponder over this
1/ Why at Acts 26:28, was king Agrippa particularly horrified at the prospect of being becoming a Christian
2/ Did you at Acts 26:29, notice how Apostle Paul's response to king Agrippa was?
3/ Did you see that Apostle Paul, stopped short of using the 'Christian' adjective and/or label as king Agrippa did, but that Apostle Paul instead, sidestepped it and went on opting to use 'I would to God, that not only you, but also all who hear me this day, might become, such as I am'?

On closing, we are called to be disciples, called to be believer, called to be saint. We are not called to conform to the standard of the world, not to the standard of the people of Antioch, not to the standard of Emperor Constantine or Rome

We should stop, living under the label, people label us with, but we should know our true and complete worth, we are child(ren), men and women of God. We're royalty and priesthood rolled in one. We should live up to the titles, specially, particularly and specifically given us by God and not what men concoct up.

I am a believer. Praise the LORD.

PastorMIsBack:
If you had watched the 30 second clip, you wouldn't have wasted your time copying and pasting your irrelevant spiel. Have a blessed day.
Who was on the defensive, impolite, impatient, unkind, ill-mannered and discourteousness in the two above posts?

Re: As You Go To Church Today, Ponder On This “I Am A Christian” by NNTR: 9:11pm On Apr 24, 2022
Image123:
1Pe 4:16 KJV Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.
I am sure you know Apostle Peter, the author of the quoted 1 Peter 4:16 and other early believers, never called, addressed or greeted any believer as Christian

Image123:
Nobody goes to hell fire for being a Christian or calling herself a Christian.
The point isnt about hell fire, so stop deviating. It is about the pejorative Christian nickname invented by the blasphemous people of Antioch

Image123:
BTW, i am a black nigga Nigerian Christian.
Being addressed as nigga and being addressed as the derogatory and rude N word, are too different things (i.e. chalk and cheese, like comparing apples with oranges)

There must be a reason why you arent comfortable with using the derogatory and rude N word, proper, for yourself

Image123:
Let's leave all these childish things of my name is Peace, Love, Glory, Jesus, OluwaABC and still the worst people ever.
Of course, its childish things to be incorrigible and ignorant. The people of Antioch didnt invent the Christian nickname out of the goodness of their heart, nor did so, to the glory of God, the same way, the derogatory and rude N word wasnt used and coined out of the kindness and goodness of the white supremacists hearts

Re: As You Go To Church Today, Ponder On This “I Am A Christian” by NNTR: 9:30pm On Apr 24, 2022
PastorMIsBack:
And most people running their mouth didn't even bother to watch the 30-second clip undecided
The climax of the 30-second clip is about the lady saying, she's a doctor, then OP saying, 'this is what Jesus taught us, to be a christian', even the thread title tail end says, 'Ponder On This “I Am A Christian”' so how you dishonestly and insincerely arrived, at the conclusion, that people were running their mouth, without watching the clip, is an inexplicably weird thing to say

Re: As You Go To Church Today, Ponder On This “I Am A Christian” by Image123(m): 4:58pm On Apr 25, 2022
NNTR:
I am sure you know Apostle Peter, the author of the quoted 1 Peter 4:16 and other early believers, never called, addressed or greeted any believer as Christian

Were they christians? YES. i don't know if they NEVER called, addressed or greeted any believer as Christian. i do know that Peter was addressing christians in the passage quoted.

The point isnt about hell fire, so stop deviating. It is about the pejorative Christian nickname invented by the blasphemous people of Antioch

Grammar is pointless if that is your point.

Being addressed as nigga and being addressed as the derogatory and rude N word, are too different things (i.e. chalk and cheese, like comparing apples with oranges)

There must be a reason why you arent comfortable with using the derogatory and rude N word, proper, for yourself

In this case, i do not know the N word you refer to then.

Of course, its childish things to be incorrigible and ignorant. The people of Antioch didnt invent the Christian nickname out of the goodness of their heart, nor did so, to the glory of God, the same way, the derogatory and rude N word wasnt used and coined out of the kindness and goodness of the white supremacists hearts

i am not ashamed to be a Christian or to be called or addressed as one. You are free to like or dislike being called anything but no need "correcting" others from calling themselves so.
Re: As You Go To Church Today, Ponder On This “I Am A Christian” by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 25, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

You have a good side and you have a bad side. Your bad side is that you are full of yourself. Truly you have to work on that. .... Your good side is you are nice and love to help people.
Take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: As You Go To Church Today, Ponder On This “I Am A Christian” by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 25, 2022
NairalandSpy:
You have a good side and you have a bad side. Your bad side is that you are full of yourself.

You are absolutely entitled to your own opinion even though I don't agree with it.

Full of myself ke!! grin

Orisirisi grin
Re: As You Go To Church Today, Ponder On This “I Am A Christian” by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 25, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

You are absolutely entitled to your own opinion even though I don't agree with it.

Full of myself ke!! grin

Orisirisi grin
Meditate on what I said u will find out it's true. You are not all bad...I speak the truth. grin

1 Like

Re: As You Go To Church Today, Ponder On This “I Am A Christian” by NNTR: 8:02am On Apr 27, 2022
Image123:
Were they christians? YES.
Nope. There weren't christians, and equally none of the early New Testament believers certainly arent christians.

They never called themselves 'Christians', they never introduced themselves as 'Christians', they never came out to say that they are 'Christians'

Image123:
i don't know if they NEVER called, addressed or greeted any believer as Christian.
Nigger Image123, of course, you conveniently wouldnt know if they NEVER called, addressed or greeted any believer as Christian.

Image123:
i do know that Peter was addressing christians in the passage quoted.
Nigger, give it a rest, as Apostle Peter was addressing believers in the verse, advising them, that if it happens, they get treated as Christians, then they are to just suck it up (i.e. accept the unpleasant or difficult situation, like being called a nigger or in this case, the pejorative word, christian) to the glory of God, he didnt call himself or anyone Christian, nor did he address or greet anyone as Christian

Image123:
Grammar is pointless if that is your point.
Grammar, has to do with the arrangement of words and phrases to create well-formed sentences in a language, so meaning, grammar wasnt the reason for pointing to the use of the word 'Christian'

Image123 nigger, its the origin and morphology of the historical pejorative word, 'Christian,' consigned to oblivion, that is the point

Image123:
In this case, i do not know the N word you refer to then.
I do not know that the Pope is Catholic

Image123:
i am not ashamed to be a Christian or to be called or addressed as one. You are free to like or dislike being called anything but no need "correcting" others from calling themselves so.
Nigger, loll, come and beat me at my house for having the need '"correcting" others from calling themselves so' sic

(1) (Reply)

THE ARK: Winners 10000 Seater Auditorium Construction Progress (13 Months After) / Deep Secret for Divine Marital Destiny Fulfillment / Leah Sharibu: What Really Happened At Dapchi By Deji Yesufu (A Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.