Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Deep Secret for Divine Marital Destiny Fulfillment - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deep Secret for Divine Marital Destiny Fulfillment (570 Views)

Seven Keys To Destiny Fulfillment / Beware Of Pride, It Has Destroyed Marital Destiny Of Some - Pastor David Oyedepo / Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deep Secret for Divine Marital Destiny Fulfillment by Spirit247: 11:53am On Aug 21, 2022
"If the foundation be destroyed..." The number 1 Deciding Factor for most that wants to choose Marriage Partner today is: for show-off so that People would Clap for them that they marry Beautiful or Rich Person. Forgetting that the World People they are trying to impress shall all soon be under the Ground decaying and being eaten by worms. Choice of Marriage should be Primarily to Please our CREATOR before whom we shall soon stand in Judgement and give Account of whether we used the Life HE gave us to Please HIM or to serve our own selfish Ego.

Many of us Struggle for too long for Marriage or in Marriage because we have Refused to Learn to Daily Practically Apply the Scripture to our Life. If this so-called Progressive Generation has Cars, Airplanes, Internet and many sophisticated things that were never available to those on Earth at Biblical Era, is our own current level of Covenanting with our CREATOR not supposed to have become far more Advance in Deepness, Depth and unprecedented Submission Level far beyond that of the Days of the Scriptures too?

Hannah was probably on dry Fasting for days as she came to the Temple to conclude the Prayer against lack of Fruitfulness which her Marriage was suffering. Hannah's desire and prayer for frutiful Marriage by way of Children was never answered. Yet, she yearly Pressed on in Prayers for Days until she finally perceived by Pure SPIRIT that her Subconscious Desire to run-off and show-off that she is now Mother of a Child/Children is the number 1 Obstruction to getting our CREATOR to Answer her prayer. Many of us are suffering from this same thing.

She must have pleaded that ALMIGHTY should forgive her for the wrong subconscious ulterior motive that was brought to fore. This is the state of the mind of most that have been Praying that our CREATOR should give them Husband/Wife/Children. Many would even cry "Can't YOU see that my mates are mocking me?!!!" as Hanna did for Years. Click to Join Tonight's Powerful Vigil:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deep Secret for Divine Marital Destiny Fulfillment by Spirit247: 11:53am On Aug 21, 2022
Finally, her relentless Daily Prayer made Pure SPIRIT our CREATOR to show her that her Marriage, Fruitfulness, Childbearing, etc. is not for her to flaunt at her so-called Mockers. Not for Revenge or Show-off but to be reSubmitted completely into the Hands of our CREATOR as HIS Tools on Earth. Spirits bless quickly when you let them know that what you Request from them you shall completely submit back to be their tool for their Influencing, Changing and Dominating our Physical World because they have no right here unless a Humanbeing Partner with them as Authorization. That is how The CREATOR of Heaven and Earth designed the 2 Realms to be interdependent. HE leads by Example, HE intentionally Subjects HIMSELF to the Laws HE Created for all Spirits.

Have you heard someone say *"I can Never marry that kind of useless Person! I would rather die unMarried than to marry such a Useless Humanbeing!" Many of us have heard such. They forget the Part that their CREATOR can easily say "This is who I chose/gave you to marry."* 99.9% won't even hear it from HIM because they have already vowed with their Life and Covenanted against hearing such HIS Voice in their Hearts. *MisMarriages and Extra-Marital Sex are the major Reason why this World got to this Wicked Stage today.

Since Satan deceives and lure larger part of Humanity to think he exists to serve them and help them achieve their desired wimp and caprice, many came into MESSIAH with Subconsciousness that our CREATOR too exists for them to use HIM to get their personal whimp and caprice. I knew of a Sister; a Nurse that Fasted and Prayed for Huasband for 7 Years, even though ALMIGHTY already answered her Prayer since the very 1st Year.

She enthroned it into her heart that her Husband can Never be a short guy who is also a jobless school Cert holder. She brushed it off for years as not the Voice of MESSIAH but just a useless occasionally disturbing thought from her own Heart even after the Brother came to propose to her. By the 8TH Year, the Husband got a Job even with the School Cert, it was then she agreed and they married. Only our CREATOR knows what HE wanted to do with and through their Marriage for almost 8 Years already lost.

Many Brothers too refuse to marry particular Sister because: she is too thin, short, local, from poor family, not a Virgin, etc. Christians these days live as if they own our CREATOR and focus on using HIM to get whatever they idolized. This has led many even to become unconsciously deceived by Marine Powers to eventually become Hellbound Pastors because after our CREATOR has refused to give them the Idols of their Hearts, Marine Principalities always steps in to help them "fulfill" their idolized Dreams, and eventually such may even start Churches and would think Pure SPIRIT of our CREATOR is the One still in Charge.

The Scripture says our Days is just like the Days of Noah, remember that they were Billions of People then too but only 8 People that Completely lived for whatever HIS Will for their Lives was were saved. Larger part of the current Humanity have forgotten that the Primary Reason we exist is to Please our CREATOR and as well as our Marrige to become HIS useful Tool for Touching and Saving Humanity.

Today, you and I should examine the ulterior Motives that is subconsciously in our Hearts if there is anything we have been asking HIM for, for so long. After which we should cast out the Idols from our Hearts, the Idolized ideas and then ask for our CREATOR's forgiveness.

Finally, we should do what Hannah did by Covenanting with our CREATOR that everything HE gave, gives and shall give us (including our individual Marriage and Children) are always completely Submitted for HIS massive Use in this ending End Time.

Let us Pray: I AM THAT I AM our Everlasting OWNER, have Mercy on us and forgive us for any idol that we have Refused to let go from our Hearts in the Past. Take Complete and Permanent OWNERSHIP and USE of all that we have and all that YOU shall Give us in JESUS' Name!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Deep Secret for Divine Marital Destiny Fulfillment by Spirit247: 11:54am On Aug 21, 2022
HalleluAHAYAH AHSAR AHAYAH!!!!!!!
READ: Ecclesiastes 12:13, Luke 22:42, Samuel 1:10-11, Matthew 22:37, Ruth 1:16, Deuteronomy 6:5, Genesis 2:18, Esther 4:16b, Deuteronomy 32:30, Ecclesiastes 4:9-12b, Hebrew 13:4, Malachai 2:16, 1 Samuel 16:7, uke 16:18, 1 Corinthians 7:2, 1 Peter 3:7, Ephesians 5:22-24, Matthew 18:20, Colossians 3:18-19, 1Thessalonians 5:11, 1Timothy 5:8, 1 Peter 3:1, Revelation 19:6-10.

2 Likes

Re: Deep Secret for Divine Marital Destiny Fulfillment by Kobojunkie: 10:55pm On Aug 21, 2022
Spirit247:
HalleluAHAYAH AHSAR AHAYAH!!!!!!!
READ: Ecclesiastes 12:13, Luke 22:42, Samuel 1:10-11, Matthew 22:37, Ruth 1:16, Deuteronomy 6:5, Genesis 2:18, Esther 4:16b, Deuteronomy 32:30, Ecclesiastes 4:9-12b, Hebrew 13:4, Malachai 2:16, 1 Samuel 16:7, uke 16:18, 1 Corinthians 7:2, 1 Peter 3:7, Ephesians 5:22-24, Matthew 18:20, Colossians 3:18-19, 1Thessalonians 5:11, 1Timothy 5:8, 1 Peter 3:1, Revelation 19:6-10.
Jesus Christ made it clear that your marriages are of this world and not of the Kingdom of God, rendering bullsheet everything you have attempted to claim of your marriages and God's Word regarding them. undecided
Re: Deep Secret for Divine Marital Destiny Fulfillment by Spirit247: 6:06am On Aug 22, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ made it clear that your marriages are of this world and not of the Kingdom of God, rendering bullsheet everything you have attempted to claim of your marriages and God's Word regarding them. undecided
I've seen how you jump on Christian threads to Waterdown the Heavenly Word Preached. Are you a Christian? If you don't Answer that question truthfully, AngerThunder of the CREATOR of Heaven and Earth shall locate you soonest!

1 Like

Re: Deep Secret for Divine Marital Destiny Fulfillment by Kobojunkie: 2:55pm On Aug 22, 2022
Spirit247:
I've seen how you jump on Christian threads to Waterdown the Heavenly Word Preached. Are you a Christian? If you don't Answer that question truthfully, AngerThunder of the CREATOR of Heaven and Earth shall locate you soonest!
Water down? Nah! I cast down all that which is contrary to that decreed by Jesus Christ, the one who is King and Law in the Kingdom of God which all of you like to claim you are of. undecided

There is no anger thunder of the creator to locate anyone since Jesus Christ made it abundantly clear in His teachings that judgement will not take place until after He returns. He also rebuked those of His followers who attempted to call down fire on those who snubbed Him declaring that He instead came to save, not condemn - Luke 9. Obviously these messages of His missed revealing you don't seem to know the one you pretend to speak for. undecided
Re: Deep Secret for Divine Marital Destiny Fulfillment by Spirit247: 8:06am On Aug 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Water down? Nah! I cast down all that which is contrary to that decreed by Jesus Christ, the one who is King and Law in the Kingdom of God which all of you like to claim you are of. undecided

There is no anger thunder of the creator to locate anyone since Jesus Christ made it abundantly clear in His teachings that judgement will not take place until after He returns. He also rebuked those of His followers who attempted to call down fire on those who snubbed Him declaring that He instead came to save, not condemn - Luke 9. Obviously these messages of His missed revealing you don't seem to know the one you pretend to speak for. undecided
Since you have Refused to Answer the Straight forward Question, you have proven that you are just a Muslim Jihadist or Satanist that use Scripture as Satan always do in trying to Scatter the work of our CREATOR. Since you think you can Continue in your deceitful Obstruction and Wickedness against Growth of the Body of MESSIAH, I hand you over to the CREATOR of Humanity by whose Judgemental POWER Elymas the sorcerer was Judged in the Scripture Acts 13 below:
"But Elymas the sorcerer (for so is his name by interpretation) withstood them, seeking to turn away the Deputy from FAITH.

And said, "O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all Righteousness, wilt thou not cease to Pervert the right Ways of the LORD? 11 And now, behold, the hand of the LORD is upon thee, and thou shalt be Blind, not seeing the Sun for a Season. And immediately there fell on him a mist and a darkness; and he went about seeking some to lead him by the hand."

2 Likes

Re: Deep Secret for Divine Marital Destiny Fulfillment by EIeyigidigan: 8:22am On Aug 23, 2022
Spirit247:
can you please ignore that Kobojunkie?
you need to stop whatever discussion you're having with her.
It's well known on this forum she's a psychopath, she has a history of mental health, it was shared on this forum.
she should be talking with her psychiatrist while ensuring she religiously follows her medication.
Don't know what she's doing on this forum

2 Likes

Re: Deep Secret for Divine Marital Destiny Fulfillment by Spirit247: 8:26am On Aug 23, 2022
EIeyigidigan:
can you please ignore that Kobojunkie?
you need to stop whatever discussion you're having with her.
It's well known on this forum she's a psychopath, she has a history of mental health, it was shared on this forum.
she should be talking with her psychiatrist while ensuring she religiously follows her medication.
Don't know what she's doing on this forum
Beloved in MESSIAH, thanks so much. I didn't know that before. Glad you called my attention to it, I now see the Junkie clearly in her name. May the CREATOR of Humanity Deliver and Heal her Soul in Jesus' Name.

1 Like

Re: Deep Secret for Divine Marital Destiny Fulfillment by EIeyigidigan: 8:28am On Aug 23, 2022
Spirit247:
Beloved in MESSIAH, thanks so much. I didn't know that before. Glad you called my attention to it. May the CREATOR of Humanity Deliver and Heal her Soul in Jesus' Name.
how spiritual are you?
Re: Deep Secret for Divine Marital Destiny Fulfillment by EIeyigidigan: 8:30am On Aug 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
just shut up junkie, shut up and go get a solution to solving your drug addiction as it's obvious you've already metamorphosed to a junkie.
Go and showcase your foolish self in Romance section and get your dumbass self out of this section.
I've been watching you silently and I think it's high time i deal with your stupidity on this forum

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Blows Himself Up In Protest Over Indonesia's Ban On Sex Outside Of Marriage / It's Never Too Late To Learn How To Read & Write In English / Can Spirit Be Destroy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.