Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Check Out This Edition Of The Bible By Oxfoed University Press. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Check Out This Edition Of The Bible By Oxfoed University Press. (322 Views)

Revelations From The Bible (by The Holy Spirit) / A Commentary Bible By Pastor E.A. Adeboye / Photo: Man Urinating On Bible By Punch. Sensational Journalism Against Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Edition Of The Bible By Oxfoed University Press. by FatherOfJesus: 8:08am On Apr 24, 2022
The spelt it out accurately

Re: Check Out This Edition Of The Bible By Oxfoed University Press. by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 24, 2022
If you look closely, another paper has been stuck on top of it. You can still see more text underneath.

Isn't it tiring to continue to disparage Christianity?
Re: Check Out This Edition Of The Bible By Oxfoed University Press. by FatherOfJesus: 8:15am On Apr 24, 2022
PastorMIsBack:
If you look closely, another paper has been stuck on top of it. You can still see more text underneath.

Isn't it tiring to continue to disparage Christianity?
Well, I actually think it's photoshopped but the message is very accurate
Re: Check Out This Edition Of The Bible By Oxfoed University Press. by thesicilian: 8:32am On Apr 24, 2022
Whether Photoshop or not, if the Oxford University Press says their book is a work of fiction, what's my business with that? I have my own Bibles I'm studying at home that is based on true life events and inspired by the Holy Spirit.

(1) (Reply)

Moments You Should Be Silent According To The Holy Bible / Topic: That Situation Is Under Control (joshua 1:9) / Lawyer Storm Court In Religion Attire Says His Kids Will Do The Same (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.