Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,760 members, 7,955,890 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:58 PM

God!!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God!!!! (385 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God!!!! by Ever8090: 12:49pm On May 24, 2022
How do I end this lamentations, hustling but nothing is happening...life getting difficult daily..almost loosing it...even my faith in God is suffering as a result of my afflictions...I don tire I swear....
Re: God!!!! by Dtruthspeaker: 2:54pm On May 24, 2022
Ever8090:
How do I end this lamentations, hustling but nothing is happening...life getting difficult daily..almost loosing it...even my faith in God is suffering as a result of my afflictions...I don tire I swear....

Jeremiah 7:23

“But this thing commanded I them, saying, Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and ye shall be my people: and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you.”

1 Like

Re: God!!!! by xproducer: 4:09pm On May 24, 2022
Ever8090:

+++

"Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you: But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy." - 1 Peter 4:12–13

"Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations: That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ" - 1 Peter 1:6-7

"For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth. If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not? But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons." - Hebrews 12:6-8

"Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ." - 2 Timothy 2:3

1 Like

Re: God!!!! by Ever8090: 11:38pm On Jun 05, 2022
xproducer:

+++

"Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you: But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy." - 1 Peter 4:12–13

"Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations: That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ" - 1 Peter 1:6-7

"For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth. If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not? But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons." - Hebrews 12:6-8

"Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ." - 2 Timothy 2:3
great!! ..as the lord liveth, I will hold firm to his word and trust in his powers to save

1 Like

Re: God!!!! by xproducer: 12:00am On Jun 06, 2022
Ever8090:
great!! ..as the lord liveth, I will hold firm to his word and trust in his powers to save

----

Amen... may the Lord GOD, in His great Faithfulness (Psalm 36:5), everlasting tender mercies (Psalm 136) and power (Ephesians 3:20)... continually help (Hebrews 13:6) and keep us (John 10:28-30)!

"Whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings, and doeth them, I will shew you to whom he is like: He is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a rock. But he that heareth, and doeth not, is like a man that without a foundation built an house upon the earth; against which the stream did beat vehemently, and immediately it fell; and the ruin of that house was great." - Luke 6:47–49

"Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away." - Matthew 24:35
Re: God!!!! by Ever8090: 12:15am On Jun 06, 2022
xproducer:

----

Amen... may the Lord GOD, in His great Faithfulness (Psalm 36:5), everlasting tender mercies (Psalm 136) and power (Ephesians 3:20)... continually help (Hebrews 13:6) and keep us (John 10:28-30)!

"Whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings, and doeth them, I will shew you to whom he is like: He is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a rock. But he that heareth, and doeth not, is like a man that without a foundation built an house upon the earth; against which the stream did beat vehemently, and immediately it fell; and the ruin of that house was great." - Luke 6:47–49

"Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away." - Matthew 24:35
thanks

(1) (Reply)

What You Should Know About MEPS / Terrible dreams u shouldn't ignore. / Sacrifices Can Avert Disasters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.