Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Residents Discover Hotel Where People Die Mysteriously In Abia - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Residents Discover Hotel Where People Die Mysteriously In Abia (47278 Views)

Umuahia Residents Discover Two Naked Corpses in Ohiya Community / Orile, Lagos Residents Discover Tunnel Used By Ritualists (Video) / Ogun Hotel Where Underage Girls Sleep With Men For N500 And N1,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Residents Discover Hotel Where People Die Mysteriously In Abia by drmuchin: 7:53pm On Apr 24, 2022
FuckDModz:
Otokoto confraternity is back grin

Otokoto 2.0

I wish to ask can anyone marry otokoto children and relatives of well publicized ritualist, armed robbers, fraudster, occultic people?
Re: Residents Discover Hotel Where People Die Mysteriously In Abia by AGOSUPPLY: 8:00pm On Apr 24, 2022
NNPC standard AGO (Diesel) in metric tons, well as crude & PMS(Fuel) AVAILABLE for supply at the best prices,in Port Harcourt/Lagos & Abuja .call/Whatsapp the number on my signature if you’re interested
Re: Residents Discover Hotel Where People Die Mysteriously In Abia by Yankee101: 8:04pm On Apr 24, 2022
Shut it down
Re: Residents Discover Hotel Where People Die Mysteriously In Abia by blowjohn(m): 8:07pm On Apr 24, 2022
Delta and Benin get hotels like say ma the only business for there
Re: Residents Discover Hotel Where People Die Mysteriously In Abia by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 24, 2022
No name, the hotel doesn't av name anymore shey! but they run to open news about it, Nigerians disgust me with their stupid news and comments, if u know u can't open information then shut ur dirty trap

1 Like

Re: Residents Discover Hotel Where People Die Mysteriously In Abia by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 24, 2022
Unil Hotel, Evergreen Hotel, Agburuike Hotel, The Addrex Hotel & Suites are located at Ogbor Hills please give us a name, I just gave a pointer. May sorrow never overrun our merriment.

2 Likes

Re: Residents Discover Hotel Where People Die Mysteriously In Abia by FuckDModz: 8:49pm On Apr 24, 2022
HolyStriker:

Who’s Otokoto and why mentioning it here?

Them born you yesterday?

Anyway, Google is your friend.

1 Like

Re: Residents Discover Hotel Where People Die Mysteriously In Abia by Adabestseason(m): 8:55pm On Apr 24, 2022
90% of hotels in Nigeria are owned and managed by ritualists and organ harvesters and heavily protected by like-minded politicians and police.
Re: Residents Discover Hotel Where People Die Mysteriously In Abia by Charly68: 9:03pm On Apr 24, 2022
Ummmn; another Otokoto loading in Abia state
Re: Residents Discover Hotel Where People Die Mysteriously In Abia by koolaid87: 9:15pm On Apr 24, 2022
Organ trafficking business is going on
Re: Residents Discover Hotel Where People Die Mysteriously In Abia by toprealman: 9:18pm On Apr 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:
None of my business.

They can build thousands of those "hotels" in their states for all I care. cool
What an Insensitive comment
Re: Residents Discover Hotel Where People Die Mysteriously In Abia by nkemoma(m): 9:30pm On Apr 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:
None of my business.

People like you die shamefully..

You have allowed tribal bigotry to becloud any sense of humanity in you.

Shame!
Re: Residents Discover Hotel Where People Die Mysteriously In Abia by MrPaul2: 9:47pm On Apr 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:
None of my business.

Is it that you don't think before typing or what? NYSC may take your son, brother sister or any close relative to that very place and he/she will have to lodge in a hotel before getting a house.
Re: Residents Discover Hotel Where People Die Mysteriously In Abia by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:09pm On Apr 24, 2022
duro4chang:
You are high on meth. Well, you should just go and do that evil to your own people. No bring am here. The moderator go ban you again.

SHUT UP!!!

ERIAKO

ONYE NZUZU
Re: Residents Discover Hotel Where People Die Mysteriously In Abia by Smartwave: 11:04pm On Apr 24, 2022
Abfinest007:
Bad people everywhere
You mean bad people in Abia?
Re: Residents Discover Hotel Where People Die Mysteriously In Abia by Ambassadors: 1:33am On Apr 25, 2022
Astoria:
Unil Hotel, Evergreen Hotel, Agburuike Hotel, The Addrex Hotel & Suites are located at Ogbor Hills please give us a name, I just gave a pointer. May sorrow never overrun our merriment.
I don't stay in Abia but my mind tells me it's the second one.

1 Like

Re: Residents Discover Hotel Where People Die Mysteriously In Abia by Navalsadiq(m): 1:35am On Apr 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:
None of my business.

information is key.this is how people like you fall victim because of I don't care attitude
Re: Residents Discover Hotel Where People Die Mysteriously In Abia by Kpengla(m): 3:42am On Apr 25, 2022
Rickmann:

Could this be another Otokoto syndicate on the rise.?

There are scores of such hotels in the south east, once you lodge there you're gone o...their own skull mining is a closely guarded tribal secret, and all you hear in the news everyday is Ogun state.

1 Like

Re: Residents Discover Hotel Where People Die Mysteriously In Abia by 1870ntyy: 4:21am On Apr 25, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
None of my business.

[/s]
Re: Residents Discover Hotel Where People Die Mysteriously In Abia by 1870da: 4:27am On Apr 25, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

Continue denying.

Pretty sure you know the victims and the likely potential victims of the slaughter house.

I wish that "hotel" was never discovered so it continue getting "clients". cool
[/s]
Re: Residents Discover Hotel Where People Die Mysteriously In Abia by Angy55(f): 6:04am On Apr 25, 2022
Clinghton:
My dad always warned me about that hotel during my secondary school days to st Patrick.

That means the killings have been going on for years.
Re: Residents Discover Hotel Where People Die Mysteriously In Abia by Ladiesdoctor(m): 6:12am On Apr 25, 2022
Kuvukiland the home of cannibalism
Re: Residents Discover Hotel Where People Die Mysteriously In Abia by duro4chang(m): 6:25am On Apr 25, 2022
EjaikreTheViper:

SHUT UP!!!

ERIAKO

ONYE NZUZU
You are rude and uncultured. You upbringing should be very poor. You lack good manner. Is that how you were taught?
Re: Residents Discover Hotel Where People Die Mysteriously In Abia by Lashist(m): 7:14am On Apr 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:
None of my business.

Not your business but you are always commenting. Oga get a job and stop being useless daily...how can you house hate like this and be very broke and useless cheesy...use your time to develop yourself and stop looking for who to hate online
Re: Residents Discover Hotel Where People Die Mysteriously In Abia by oyeb15: 7:19am On Apr 25, 2022
most wealth people build hotels to fulfill their ritual obligations since they could easily select they preys within their parameter

1 Like

Re: Residents Discover Hotel Where People Die Mysteriously In Abia by LordEclipse: 8:13am On Apr 25, 2022
Metrix147:
Residents Allege Mysterious Death Of Guests, Cases Of Missing Persons In Aba Hotel

Residents of the Ogbor-Hill area of Aba, Abia State have called on the State Commissioner of Police, CP Janet Agbede, state Governor, Okezie Ikpeazu and other relevant authorities to launch an investigation into cases of alleged deaths and missing persons in an unnamed hotel located in the area.

A resident, Chimuanya Ezenna on Friday alleged that the hotel which is strategically located around Ubani Street, Ogbor-Hill Aba has become a notorious centre for reports of deaths and missing customers with nobody arrested yet.

Ezenna alleged that majority of the residents who reported the cases of alleged deaths and missing persons at the Ogbor-Hill Police Division are now afraid of going further over threat to their lives and failure of the police to arrest any suspect in connection with the cases.

He said that the latest case of death at the hotel occurred on 15/04/2022 when a young lady whose identity is yet unknown was killed and her two-year-old female child stolen by her killers.

According to Ezenna residents gathered from a reliable source in the hotel that her killers are two young men, whose identities are yet to be revealed by the Hotel management even though their faces were captured by the CCTV camera of the hotel.

"Information available to us has it that over seven murder cases have been recorded at the said Hotel since the beginning of this year 2022 which the Director of the Hotel has covered by truncating investigation to save the Hotel's name.

"At a point in time a few days ago, some youths vowed to set the Hotel ablaze if the killers of the innocent young single mother of one is not unveiled.

"The Azuka Divisional Police Station is currently investigating and has released the Director of the Hotel who has not fed the Police with the necessary information of the killers of lady.

"The incessant killing going on in that hotel and why Police has refused to prosecute the Hotel Management and Staff for Conspiracy and Murder is provoking and the Governor need to do something."

When contacted, Abia State Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Geoffrey Ogbonna confirmed that the incident did happen and the corpse of the deceased was moved to a morgue for preservation while efforts are being intensified to unravel the people behind the dastardly act.

Ogbonna said that the state Criminal Investigation Department (CID) is handling the matter now and if there is anyone with useful information that can help police to identify the people behind the crime, such a person should feel free to volunteer such information to the police.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/residents-allege-mysterious-death-guests-cases-missing-persons-aba-hotel/
Government won't do everything every time.. Can't they just go by night and set the damn hotel ablaze with all the workers inside? Evil prevail when citizens fold hands and do nothing

1 Like

Re: Residents Discover Hotel Where People Die Mysteriously In Abia by Shyboyk(m): 8:21am On Apr 25, 2022
shagasha:
What's the essence of this post if u can't mention the name of the hotel? You said a lot of things but ended up saying nothing sha

I swear na meaningfully nonsense the person post

Re: Residents Discover Hotel Where People Die Mysteriously In Abia by HolyStriker(m): 8:24am On Apr 25, 2022
FuckDModz:

Them born you yesterday?

Anyway, Google is your friend.
m

What if you’re sued about this? Can you prove that Otokoto is a ritualist?
Re: Residents Discover Hotel Where People Die Mysteriously In Abia by newdawn2017(f): 9:15am On Apr 25, 2022
SHINJA:
Region of cannibals. ..

God bless southsouth and southwest
& Arewa too please arewa men re hardworking, sincere, loyal, deeply romantic, & soft to their women walayi! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

51-Year-Old Man Kills His Mother In Lagos Over His Sister's Will (Photos) / Man Punches SARS Officer After Being Hit During Fight In Lagos. Photos/Video / Suicidal Man Rescued And Arrested After Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon. Photos/Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.