Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Umuahia Residents Discover Two Naked Corpses in Ohiya Community - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Umuahia Residents Discover Two Naked Corpses in Ohiya Community (20648 Views)

Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) / Residents Discover Hotel Where People Die Mysteriously In Abia / Orile, Lagos Residents Discover Tunnel Used By Ritualists (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Umuahia Residents Discover Two Naked Corpses in Ohiya Community by GuruboiNaija: 7:47am On Aug 21, 2023
Residents of Ohiya community in Umuahia South Local Government Area have alerted the Abia State government and security agencies about the discovery of two naked corpses.

The unidentified dead bodies, according to village sources and commercial transporters, were discovered over the weekend along Tower-Ohiya section of Umuahia-Enugu expressway.

According to them, nobody could tell if the victims were killed on the spot or were killed somewhere else and brought to the scene by the unknown culprits.

A bus driver, who spoke under anonymity, told newsmen that the corpses were in a decomposing state, adding that they were unclad and were face up.

He added that the offensive odour coming from the dead bodies polluted the air around the area.

In a reaction, the Abia State government described the discovery of the corpses as disturbing.

In a statement by Mr Ferdinand Ekeoma, the Media and Publicity Adviser to governor Alex Otti, the Abia State government said that security agencies were working to unravel the circumstances surrounding the death of the victims.

“The attention of the Abia State government has been drawn to a disturbing report of the discovery of some corpses whose identities are yet to be confirmed at the Ohiya Axis of the Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway earlier today.

“Government has since alerted security agencies and is presently collaborating with them to unearth the circumstances surrounding the death of the victims.

“Government calls on Abians to remain calm while urging good-spirited members of the public with useful information that could assist the government get to the root cause of the death of the victims not to hesitate in making it available to the government or security agents”, Ekeoma said.

https://.ng/2023/08/21/fear-grips-umuahia-residents-over-discovery-of-two-naked-corpses/

Re: Umuahia Residents Discover Two Naked Corpses in Ohiya Community by MrsTwrite(f): 7:54am On Aug 21, 2023
I heard this news yesterday from one of my corper friend serving at Abia state currently, she said those gals went out with thier Yahoo boyfriend and they never returned again.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umuahia Residents Discover Two Naked Corpses in Ohiya Community by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 21, 2023
MrsTwrite:
I heard this news yesterday from one of my corper friend serving at Abia state currently, she said those gals went out with thier Yahoo boyfriend and they never returned again.
To date who you never know very well these days is very risky. See how ladies are dying anyhow in the hands of these men.
As you are carried away by the awnnn and awnns make sure you keep your head straight and set boundaries.
Do not give too much information about yourself to people, it's very risky and scary out there. Ladies need not to loose guard
😭

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umuahia Residents Discover Two Naked Corpses in Ohiya Community by jamexe: 8:04am On Aug 21, 2023
Damn, i wonder if there gonna b a no death day
Re: Umuahia Residents Discover Two Naked Corpses in Ohiya Community by Fugazy2023: 8:04am On Aug 21, 2023
There is nothing much to be done this time. May there souls rest in peace. I implore you people to be prayerful and careful out there.
There are a lot of wicked dangerous people out there.
Also, don't bring in tribalism in your comment because this kind of thing happens everywhere and not only in Nigeria but also across the world. Wickedness doesn't know race or tribe or religion.
Jeremiah 17:9 says The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?.
Remember the bible verse didn't talk about tribe here or religion. It says the heart is deceitful and desperately wicked so this cuts across all tribes and religion.
Please let us be guided and love one another.
We have a goal which is make eternal life and our actions, words and comments here could hinder us from achieving such. Don't say after all it's a faceless forum. Yea it is but our comments to others do touch them in soul and spirit and have a way of affecting them.
We can do better.
One love

6 Likes

Re: Umuahia Residents Discover Two Naked Corpses in Ohiya Community by crossfm: 8:04am On Aug 21, 2023
Which kind wahala be this again.

The level of insecurity in Nigeria is really alarming. Life mean nothing to people again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umuahia Residents Discover Two Naked Corpses in Ohiya Community by BarrElChapo(m): 8:05am On Aug 21, 2023
🤔
Re: Umuahia Residents Discover Two Naked Corpses in Ohiya Community by Weireldoo(m): 8:05am On Aug 21, 2023
Omo things dey happen o

1 Like

Re: Umuahia Residents Discover Two Naked Corpses in Ohiya Community by NutritionGuru: 8:05am On Aug 21, 2023
MrsTwrite:
cry This myopic money ritual of Youths in Southern Nigeria is getting too much! And the Government can easily use the Opportunity of this Palliative Era to Solve the Problem once and for all! READ below:

This is a very realistic Solution that would soon make Nigerians to forever Celebrate this current Nigerian Government if quickly implemented.

We know that many things written on Nairaland finds a way of reaching the Government People. We have all noticed with utmost shock the alarming rate of trend of dignified hard-working Persons that have now taken to begging publicly on Nairaland, WhatsApp, Twitter, etc for just money to buy foods to eat. The hardship pounding Nigerians since the Removal of Subsidy is unprecedented.

😭I couldn't take it any more today, after severally ignoring such posts from those that I well know to be financially self-sufficient before now. Recently seeing too many of these proliferating from my People all over different Forums on the Internet, that's why I screenshot this one of today with the number cut off. Food is the most important thing that the common man needs. Those that have the Ear of the Government should Please tell them to focus whatever investment they are using as Palliative ON Encouraging our Youths with Mechanized Farming and other Farming Incentives! Encourage us to Grow our own Foods!

The N5Billion Should have been used to build Mechanized Farm Settlements for each States which would House the Youths that would work on the Farms. Yoruba Land part of Nigeria has the most Fertile Land in the World, and Nigeria has all it takes to Feed the whole World if we focus on Encouraging and Pulling our massive Youths into Agriculture! Colonial Masters knows this, so they keep deceiving us mentally that we are poor and so senseless that we can Not feed ourselves except we import.

New Government Farm Lands should be cut out for the mature Youths and Adults to use, and after a Year of Confirming the ones that are serious with Productive Life and Progress, the Lands should only be taken from any that is not serious with Crop Production and given to others that would be in que to maximize the Opportunity. All that the Great Obafemi Awolowo achieved for Yoruba Land (such as the now: Nigerian Embassy in Britain, Nigerian Muslim Pilgrim House in Mecca, and Christian Pilgrim House in Jerusalem, Cocoa House, Oluwa Glass Production Industry, Odua Textile Cloth Production Industry, Dunlup Tyer Manufacturing Industry, and many more) were all achieved with Monies for Cocoa Farming Plantations that the Great Visionary Awolowo used his Government to Establish for the Youths back then. He also ensure the Exportation of the Products as soon as the Youths have harvested, this generated so much forex for the Western Nigerian Government those days.

Kwame Nkuruma saw the amazing Awolowo Achievements and went back to Ghana to use the same method to Magnetize Ghana Youths into Cocoa Farming, till now Ghana still remains the largest Exporter of Cocoa from Africa because the Youths are still massively into Farming. While the People that pioneered the Vision lost Focus and started senselessly killing themselves for money rituals in what has now been popularly known as "Skull-mining" angry

Sincerely, using the N5Billion to import and share foods items is not a too good idea (would have said it's a mumu idea but I don't want to insult my beloved Government) when compared to the fact that the Money should have taken so much Crimes from our Societies if Channeled to engaging their idle hands in modern Mechanized Farming with free House Farm Settlements and other incentives to massively draw Youths Back into Farming.
SOURCE: https://www.nairaland.com/7810382/how-next-n5billion-palliative-should

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umuahia Residents Discover Two Naked Corpses in Ohiya Community by plumule(m): 8:05am On Aug 21, 2023
If those corpses were female then it did not pass Yahoo boys.

If you are a girl in this modern time, please be careful. It is not peculiar to guys with money only. The broke boy fit use you get money, the rich fit use you renew, no where is safe out there.
If you suspect any thing run for your life, don't be carried away by fancy things, I repeat no where is safe.

8 Likes

Re: Umuahia Residents Discover Two Naked Corpses in Ohiya Community by nifemi25(m): 8:06am On Aug 21, 2023
No be every money clean....
Re: Umuahia Residents Discover Two Naked Corpses in Ohiya Community by aysnoopy(m): 8:06am On Aug 21, 2023
It's well
Re: Umuahia Residents Discover Two Naked Corpses in Ohiya Community by kennyz247(m): 8:06am On Aug 21, 2023
ik
Re: Umuahia Residents Discover Two Naked Corpses in Ohiya Community by frenzy48: 8:07am On Aug 21, 2023
MrsTwrite:
I just wish girls will learn from this but no,,they will always be carried away with iphones and front seat of Lexus.

4 Likes

Re: Umuahia Residents Discover Two Naked Corpses in Ohiya Community by Yugoslavia247(m): 8:08am On Aug 21, 2023
Many so called internet fraudsters are diabolic ritualists.

Flee from them.

I once had a guy who said he did just fraud.

One early momo I entered his house unawares.

I saw what my eyes did not expect.

Naso I believe that all fraudsters are fetish.

Forget the freshness.

They will always lie about it.

Ladies are so dumb that they wouldn't find out for years despite dating the guy.

Well. Be careful. Comot eyes for yahoo money.
Comor eyes for iphone if you no fit afford am

Be content

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umuahia Residents Discover Two Naked Corpses in Ohiya Community by emmanuelbrown26: 8:08am On Aug 21, 2023
Bitches close legs, una say hell no. 2 Bitches gone and more to go
If na my Yoruba brethren, body parts for dun miss tey tey bcs dem Sabi harvest body parts like chicken parts

2 Likes

Re: Umuahia Residents Discover Two Naked Corpses in Ohiya Community by uncleck: 8:09am On Aug 21, 2023
Life has no value in this country. Both the government and the masses are on killing spree. RIP no longer has any sad emotion attached to it.

5 Likes

Re: Umuahia Residents Discover Two Naked Corpses in Ohiya Community by theophorus(m): 8:09am On Aug 21, 2023
In the struggle to escape Poverty, ensure that Greed never sets in and please keep a Good Conscience.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umuahia Residents Discover Two Naked Corpses in Ohiya Community by Cleanity: 8:10am On Aug 21, 2023

Re: Umuahia Residents Discover Two Naked Corpses in Ohiya Community by hotwax: 8:11am On Aug 21, 2023
IconicR:
To date who you never know very well these days is very risky. See how ladies are dying anyhow in the hands of these men.
As you are carried away by the awnnn and awnns make sure you keep your head straight and set boundaries.
Do not give too much information about yourself to people, it's very risky and scary out there. Ladies need not to loose guard
😭

Ladies are not complaining. They are fine with it.

One was even boasting on air that she cannot date anyone who is not yahoo. One girl even mocked me for being a salary earner.

It's just occupational hazard.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umuahia Residents Discover Two Naked Corpses in Ohiya Community by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 21, 2023
sad
Re: Umuahia Residents Discover Two Naked Corpses in Ohiya Community by erai30(m): 8:12am On Aug 21, 2023
No more insufficient fund for the killers, but it will always backfire.
Re: Umuahia Residents Discover Two Naked Corpses in Ohiya Community by Savagery101: 8:13am On Aug 21, 2023
Just watch and see how AFONJAs will flood this thread

Re: Umuahia Residents Discover Two Naked Corpses in Ohiya Community by safarilove(m): 8:13am On Aug 21, 2023
na waooo..wetin man do man

abeg check my siggy this dollar must be made
Re: Umuahia Residents Discover Two Naked Corpses in Ohiya Community by XXIIVV: 8:13am On Aug 21, 2023
U guys have started again
Re: Umuahia Residents Discover Two Naked Corpses in Ohiya Community by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 21, 2023
hotwax:

Ladies are not complaining. They are fine with it.

One was even boasting on air that she cannot date anyone who is not yahoo. One girl even mocked me for being a salary earner.

It's just occupational hazard.
Do not let anyone mock your source of income as long as you are doing the right thing.
Only an unstable lady will date a yahoo boy.

4 Likes

Re: Umuahia Residents Discover Two Naked Corpses in Ohiya Community by Zooposki(f): 8:15am On Aug 21, 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

Security Guard Killed Near A Bank By Rival Cultists In Calabar. Graphic Photos / Nigerian Man And His Indian Wife Arrested For Duping Government Of Over N15M / Bandits Kidnap Catholic Priest, Felix Zakari In Kaduna (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.