Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Kalu: Nigerians Should Vote For A President With Capacity In Economy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kalu: Nigerians Should Vote For A President With Capacity In Economy (11328 Views)

Nigerians Expect Improvements In Economy, Job & Electricity Supply In 2020-poll / Ahmed Lawan Sworn-In As Senate President With "79 Votes" [photos] / Strong Momentum & Continuous Growth In Economy Further Show Buhari Is Working (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kalu: Nigerians Should Vote For A President With Capacity In Economy by Angelfrost(m): 12:53pm On Apr 24, 2022
Yet you are in APC...

Such a two-faced charlatan!!!

1 Like

Re: Kalu: Nigerians Should Vote For A President With Capacity In Economy by eedimo(m): 12:54pm On Apr 24, 2022
...but not you
Re: Kalu: Nigerians Should Vote For A President With Capacity In Economy by Ebubu: 12:54pm On Apr 24, 2022
That’s APC presidential candidate talking
Re: Kalu: Nigerians Should Vote For A President With Capacity In Economy by Yemiwonder(m): 12:55pm On Apr 24, 2022
Hmmm

Re: Kalu: Nigerians Should Vote For A President With Capacity In Economy by akanbiaa(m): 12:58pm On Apr 24, 2022
Can Economy thrive when there is insecurity ?
Re: Kalu: Nigerians Should Vote For A President With Capacity In Economy by Heavensent01(m): 12:58pm On Apr 24, 2022
MrSamsung:
This is the man advising the ruling party 'politricks' without making too much noise. Where he says go, they go, follow this timetable, they follow.

which man? I hope you're not referring to ouk?
Re: Kalu: Nigerians Should Vote For A President With Capacity In Economy by jaxxy(m): 1:01pm On Apr 24, 2022
Failed governors are talking. undecided
Re: Kalu: Nigerians Should Vote For A President With Capacity In Economy by tpbehappy(m): 1:05pm On Apr 24, 2022
post=112231950:
A better Nigeria is all we want.

The office of the Nigerian President is about individuals who have the capacity to effectively manage human and material resources and all spheres of individuals.

Nigeria will be great in our lifetime.

God bless all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.

God bless Nigeria.

We Rise.

Very true. However, we can’t neglect the character and integrity of the individuals.

1 Like

Re: Kalu: Nigerians Should Vote For A President With Capacity In Economy by gasparpisciotta: 1:06pm On Apr 24, 2022
Only Jagaban have succeeded whereas others have failed on Economic matters, from Osinbajo to all other aspirants.

1 Like

Re: Kalu: Nigerians Should Vote For A President With Capacity In Economy by DJGiore: 1:09pm On Apr 24, 2022
apt, Nigerians should stop making the mixtape of electing expired politicians. Thats the only this country go better for ppl above 40 visit my blog for fuji mix, igbo highlife, gospel mix, foreign dj mix on naija dj mix .com
Re: Kalu: Nigerians Should Vote For A President With Capacity In Economy by Realists(m): 1:09pm On Apr 24, 2022
post=112231950:
A better Nigeria is all we want.

The office of the Nigerian President is about individuals who have the capacity to effectively manage human and material resources and all spheres of individuals.

Nigeria will be great in our lifetime.

God bless all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.

God bless Nigeria.

We Rise.

Enemies of State abound in this time, of our political history. However Karma will serve these merchants of deaths, sorrows & tears just like they wish Nigeria.
Re: Kalu: Nigerians Should Vote For A President With Capacity In Economy by iswallker(m): 1:11pm On Apr 24, 2022
soberdrunk:
Nigeria is deeply *INFECTED* and the bitter truth is that there is no "overnight" cure, the best we can hope for is a "vaccine". Anyone with basic knowledge of biology knows that to create a "vaccine" you need to take the virus and "modify" and inject it back into the body, what I'm saying in essence is that the solution can only come from the problem itself, meaning we need a politician that has been part of the system and knows the problem in 2023 not a green horn. That's why I will be voting for PROF!! angry

He is the problem - not that he knows the problem - we need to look elsewhere
Re: Kalu: Nigerians Should Vote For A President With Capacity In Economy by Neoteny7: 1:13pm On Apr 24, 2022
If that were true, the advanced countries would be ruled by academic economists, not politicians

The right ingredients are:

1. S strong yet compassionate leader who can assemble a great team.

2. A law-abiding people who believe in their country and are willing to live and die for it.

None of the above exists in Nigeria. What we have are kleptocratic self-centered idiots as leaders, and a populace teeming with corrupt, loud, lousy, superstitious, ignorant, lawless, angry, stupid, bigoted, myopic, close-minded charlatans, impatient, uncultured fools.

1 Like

Re: Kalu: Nigerians Should Vote For A President With Capacity In Economy by Arkmanbuddy(m): 1:15pm On Apr 24, 2022
Cholls:
My brothers and sisters Ahhhhh! Cultist ni eleyi

You must be a cultist also to know what the number 7 stands for without any attachments.
Re: Kalu: Nigerians Should Vote For A President With Capacity In Economy by Cholls(m): 1:17pm On Apr 24, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:

You must be a cultist also to know what the number 7 stands for without any attachments.
My brother I dey see Davideo dey talk am tongue
Re: Kalu: Nigerians Should Vote For A President With Capacity In Economy by aikyg(m): 1:23pm On Apr 24, 2022
Is he now campaigning for Peter Obi?
Re: Kalu: Nigerians Should Vote For A President With Capacity In Economy by Foolishbuhari: 1:33pm On Apr 24, 2022
Capacity in economy? I think I already have my candidate! Peter Obi! Not a Kalu who wrecked Abia's economy and gouged himself on government money!
Re: Kalu: Nigerians Should Vote For A President With Capacity In Economy by Sleekfingers: 1:35pm On Apr 24, 2022
Re: Kalu: Nigerians Should Vote For A President With Capacity In Economy by stepaside2: 1:40pm On Apr 24, 2022
Would be interesting to tabulate achievements of Jagaban, Osinbajo and Peter Obi for sake of comparing and contrasting. Peter Obi for instance is a better manager of available resources but Jagaban creates wealth in multiples. VP Osinbajo is erudite and did a lot in the area of Social welfare and policy reforms such as the botched NLTP. Would be nice to break down what each brings in terms of the economy, security, structural reforms, fighting corruption and creating wealth amongst others
Re: Kalu: Nigerians Should Vote For A President With Capacity In Economy by dettolgel: 1:41pm On Apr 24, 2022
Cholls:
My brothers and sisters Ahhhhh! Cultist ni eleyi

Fire on all cultists may Holy Ghost fire burn una unto repentance.
Re: Kalu: Nigerians Should Vote For A President With Capacity In Economy by dettolgel: 1:42pm On Apr 24, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:

Help me ask am ooh. I was saving space and now I don't even know what type in the space.
Re: Kalu: Nigerians Should Vote For A President With Capacity In Economy by haslaw(m): 1:42pm On Apr 24, 2022
That means Osinbajo would be disqualified as he has failed in the handling of Nigeria economy.

1 Like

Re: Kalu: Nigerians Should Vote For A President With Capacity In Economy by TheRealestGuy(m): 1:47pm On Apr 24, 2022
soberdrunk:
Nigeria is deeply *INFECTED* and the bitter truth is that there is no "overnight" cure, the best we can hope for is a "vaccine". Anyone with basic knowledge of biology knows that to create a "vaccine" you need to take the virus and "modify" and inject it back into the body, what I'm saying in essence is that the solution can only come from the problem itself, meaning we need a politician that has been part of the system and knows the problem in 2023 not a green horn. That's why I will be voting for PROF!! angry

You are only talking about curing the illness which seems okay to the layman but is myopic.

The country needs a radical transformation, a complete disruption of the old ways and an overhaul of the civil service - processes that will attempt to tackle the root causes of the infection!

It has been well researched that innovation and disruption can only come from outside and never from within.

For the records, even Peter Obi cannot lead this radical disruption and transformation I talk about.

I repeat, only a total outsider can carry out these things and only with this can Nigeria ever be great.

I rest my case.
Re: Kalu: Nigerians Should Vote For A President With Capacity In Economy by buckeyemedia: 1:49pm On Apr 24, 2022
Segunaja:
This man woulve declared if not for Tinibu his pal.

Mark my word Tinibu will hand an important appointment
He is a real political strategist

Please, Get a professional Logo for your Business for 2k Only

Drop Us Your Company Name
Here

https://formaloo.net/2hwud
To Ganduje also? Nonsense
Re: Kalu: Nigerians Should Vote For A President With Capacity In Economy by Morenikeji090(m): 1:50pm On Apr 24, 2022
Ur father is a criminal..
Baawaa:
Tinubu is a criminal that will criminalise Nigeria if he become president, every sensible Nigerians says no to tinubu.
Re: Kalu: Nigerians Should Vote For A President With Capacity In Economy by soberdrunk(m): 1:52pm On Apr 24, 2022
TheRealestGuy:

You are only talking about curing the illness which seems okay to the layman but is myopic.

The country needs a radical transformation, a complete disruption of the old ways and an overhaul of the civil service - processes that will attempt to tackle the root causes of the infection!

It has been well researched that innovation and disruption can only come from outside and never from within.

For the records, even Peter Obi cannot lead this radical disruption and transformation I talk about.

I repeat, only a total outsider can carry out these things and only with this can Nigeria ever be great.

I rest my case.

I completely understand your point but you don't seem to understand mine, I'm talking "short term" hence the term "vaccine" not "cure". Nigeria cannot be cured in the next 10 to 20 years but we can see "massive" improvement....
Re: Kalu: Nigerians Should Vote For A President With Capacity In Economy by buckeyemedia: 1:54pm On Apr 24, 2022
TheRealestGuy:

I rest my case.
It is not about any individual, Nigeria is a Federation, the states have to come alive & take charge of their responsibilities & comparative advantage, this is democrazy, the era of military one man show ended in 1999.

Plain simple you Nigerians don’t understand the system of government you are practicing, you are still living in colonial & Military mentality.

Take for example after 23 years of uninterrupted democracy, they are still whining about a so called military constitution that is in their power to change.

Who takes those kind of people as serious minded?
Re: Kalu: Nigerians Should Vote For A President With Capacity In Economy by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 1:59pm On Apr 24, 2022
All of them na deceivers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo Leaders Reject Okurounmu National Conference Panel’s Report / Finance Minister Zainab, Soludo, Peterside Advocate Fuel Subsidy Removal / NLC / TUC Commence Strike January 9, 2012.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.