Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Gov Umahi Endorses Ebonyi Speaker, Francis Nwifuru As His Successor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Umahi Endorses Ebonyi Speaker, Francis Nwifuru As His Successor (18432 Views)

Ebonyi: Supreme Court Affirms Francis Nwifuru As Gov, Dismisses Pdp's Suit / Profile Of Francis Nwifuru, Ebonyi Governor-Elect / Umahi Endorses Atiku Abubakar, Plans 100% For PDP, Flays Mischief Makers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Umahi Endorses Ebonyi Speaker, Francis Nwifuru As His Successor by EnglandAmaka(f): 7:24pm On Apr 24, 2022
garfield1:
Finally,izzi people,the largest clan in ebonyi and 4th in igboland will produce a governor

Izzi has 3 local governments and therefore is the 4th largest in Igboland?

1. Ngwa people is the largest and most populous subgroup of the Igbo ethnic group in Abia state. Ngwa people occupy nine Local Government Areas which include: Aba North, Aba South, Isiala Ngwa North, Isiala Ngwa South, Obi Ngwa, Osisioma, Ugwunagbo, Ukwa East, Ukwa West.

2. Nsukka has Seven Local Governments.. Nsukka, Igbo-Eze North, Igbo-Eze South, Igbo Etiti, Udenu, Uzo Uwani, Isi Uzo.

3. Mbaise has three Local Government Areas .. The three local government areas of Mbaise cover about 404 km2. Aboh Mbaise, Ahiazu Mbaise and Ezinihitte Mbaise,

1 Like

Re: Gov Umahi Endorses Ebonyi Speaker, Francis Nwifuru As His Successor by Seredebe: 7:30pm On Apr 24, 2022
belente:
oga please we don't have indigenous Ezza people in Enugu State

Tell them o
Re: Gov Umahi Endorses Ebonyi Speaker, Francis Nwifuru As His Successor by AGOSUPPLY: 8:07pm On Apr 24, 2022
NNPC standard AGO (Diesel) in metric tons, well as crude & PMS(Fuel) AVAILABLE for supply at the best prices,in Port Harcourt/Lagos & Abuja .call/Whatsapp the number on my signature if you’re interested
Re: Gov Umahi Endorses Ebonyi Speaker, Francis Nwifuru As His Successor by Paulheyman: 8:07pm On Apr 24, 2022
Seredebe:

Tell them o

From what we've read here most of them don't understand the difference between residence and indigenous.

1 Like

Re: Gov Umahi Endorses Ebonyi Speaker, Francis Nwifuru As His Successor by Ebubu: 8:08pm On Apr 24, 2022
garfield1:
This is the irony of politics.the two largest clans in ebony have never governed the state that iis the izzi and ezzas.before 2015,the ngwas have never ruled.in into,the mbaise haven't tasted power while in taraba,the fulanis are marginalized.same thing in nasarawa where the eggons are marginalized and in rivers where the ijaws are crying.politically marginalised majority groups
you sabi nigeria oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Umahi Endorses Ebonyi Speaker, Francis Nwifuru As His Successor by Ebubu: 8:09pm On Apr 24, 2022
Beremx:
Hope he continues his legacies
i hope so
Re: Gov Umahi Endorses Ebonyi Speaker, Francis Nwifuru As His Successor by Ebubu: 8:11pm On Apr 24, 2022
TotoGame:
Umahi and his puppet Will fail woefully in 2023 cus the strength of PDP in Ebonyi is second to none

Senator Obinna ogba of the PDP will surely emerge
he will lose. I will ensure it
Re: Gov Umahi Endorses Ebonyi Speaker, Francis Nwifuru As His Successor by Ebubu: 8:17pm On Apr 24, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Unfortunately, he will have been ousted by the appeal court before then.
Umahi is just giving him false hope
Ebonyi is PDP thru and thru
you dey dream
Re: Gov Umahi Endorses Ebonyi Speaker, Francis Nwifuru As His Successor by Ebubu: 8:18pm On Apr 24, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Elechi was governor, did he deliver his candidate in 2015?
If an Izzi man will be governor, it will not be a timid Bush man like Nwiwhuru grin
you dey mad. Other people in other states call ebonyi timid people. An Ebonyi man is even calling a fellow Ebonyian timid person.

You mad gan gan

I hate you
Re: Gov Umahi Endorses Ebonyi Speaker, Francis Nwifuru As His Successor by garfield1: 8:18pm On Apr 24, 2022
EnglandAmaka:

1. Ngwa people is the largest and most populous subgroup of the Igbo ethnic group in Abia state. Ngwa people occupy nine Local Government Areas which include: Aba North, Aba South, Isiala Ngwa North, Isiala Ngwa South, Obi Ngwa, Osisioma, Ugwunagbo, Ukwa East, Ukwa West.

2. Nsukka has Seven Local Governments.. Nsukka, Igbo-Eze North, Igbo-Eze South, Igbo Etiti, Udenu, Uzo Uwani, Isi Uzo.

3. Mbaise has three Local Government Areas .. The three local government areas of Mbaise cover about 404 km2. Aboh Mbaise, Ahiazu Mbaise and Ezinihitte Mbaise,

I said izzi are the fourth largest not 1st please
Re: Gov Umahi Endorses Ebonyi Speaker, Francis Nwifuru As His Successor by Ebubu: 8:19pm On Apr 24, 2022
ibechris:

U truly understands the politics of Ebonyi.

The biggest men in Ebonyi are in PDP. The Elechi,the Anyim,the Egwu's and u just name them.
they will all lose
Re: Gov Umahi Endorses Ebonyi Speaker, Francis Nwifuru As His Successor by garfield1: 8:19pm On Apr 24, 2022
EnglandAmaka:

How did you come about your largest clan stuff?

In Igboland, which clan is the largest, 2nd and 3rd?

Ngwa is the largest With 7 LGAs.ukwa is not ngwa
Re: Gov Umahi Endorses Ebonyi Speaker, Francis Nwifuru As His Successor by Ebubu: 8:20pm On Apr 24, 2022
Arysexy:
Waste of time

PDP will reclaim Ebonyi next year
pdp is in the past oga
Re: Gov Umahi Endorses Ebonyi Speaker, Francis Nwifuru As His Successor by Ebubu: 8:21pm On Apr 24, 2022
OgwuEgo:
He won't win, Senator Ogba is Ebonyi next Governor
over my dead body. he will lose abeg
Re: Gov Umahi Endorses Ebonyi Speaker, Francis Nwifuru As His Successor by Ebubu: 8:24pm On Apr 24, 2022
TotoGame:

Same thing APC members said about Andy uba last year.... he later didn't win even a single LGA in Anambra

Umahi and nwifuru can't withstand PDP's structure in Ebonyi...that's the practical truth
leave politics and go and find your sugar mummy. Is Ebonyi anambra ? Go and sleep
Re: Gov Umahi Endorses Ebonyi Speaker, Francis Nwifuru As His Successor by garfield1: 8:25pm On Apr 24, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

I'm talking about the speaker. Is he not among those ousted by the court?

Yes but it won't affect his candidature.
Re: Gov Umahi Endorses Ebonyi Speaker, Francis Nwifuru As His Successor by Datikwerreboi(m): 8:47pm On Apr 24, 2022
ibechris:

U truly understands the politics of Ebonyi.

The biggest men in Ebonyi are in PDP. The Elechi,the Anyim,the Egwu's and u just name them.
I liked your post though elechi has no much power anymore

1 Like

Re: Gov Umahi Endorses Ebonyi Speaker, Francis Nwifuru As His Successor by Datikwerreboi(m): 8:49pm On Apr 24, 2022
Multiplier7:
Umahi is from which local government pls?

Ohaozara LGA
Re: Gov Umahi Endorses Ebonyi Speaker, Francis Nwifuru As His Successor by Multiplier7(m): 8:55pm On Apr 24, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Ohaozara LGA
Thanks Man
Re: Gov Umahi Endorses Ebonyi Speaker, Francis Nwifuru As His Successor by Datikwerreboi(m): 8:57pm On Apr 24, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Just go and sleep oga,you dunno jack

You know nothing Ezza man
Re: Gov Umahi Endorses Ebonyi Speaker, Francis Nwifuru As His Successor by Datikwerreboi(m): 9:00pm On Apr 24, 2022
belente:
oga please we don't have indigenous Ezza people in Enugu State
Wether they're migrants or not, they're actually indigenous Ezza people in Enugu, Google Ezza mpu in Aninri LGA incase you don't know Aninri or have no one to ask about that
Re: Gov Umahi Endorses Ebonyi Speaker, Francis Nwifuru As His Successor by Datikwerreboi(m): 9:06pm On Apr 24, 2022
EnglandAmaka:

They're talking about clan and not senatorial zone. Nsukka is not a clan, its a senatorial zone just like orlu zone or okigwe zone. The main Nsukka is just a LGA. Even the aba north and south is occupied mostly by foreigners

1 Like

Re: Gov Umahi Endorses Ebonyi Speaker, Francis Nwifuru As His Successor by EnglandAmaka(f): 9:40pm On Apr 24, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

They're talking about clan and not senatorial zone. Nsukka is not a clan, its a senatorial zone just like orlu zone or okigwe zone. The main Nsukka is just a LGA. Even the aba north and south is occupied mostly by foreigners

You that is Ikwerre will tell me which one is Senatorial Zone and which one is clan. Nsukka is a clan oga. You are not Igbo and won't educate me on Igbo affairs

2 Likes

Re: Gov Umahi Endorses Ebonyi Speaker, Francis Nwifuru As His Successor by Datikwerreboi(m): 9:44pm On Apr 24, 2022
EnglandAmaka:

You that is Ikwerre will tell me which one is Senatorial Zone and which one is clan. Nsukka is a clan oga. You are not Igbo and won't educate me on Igbo affairs
Nsukka is not a clan, I even know that Nsukka pass u. Uzo uwani is different from Nsukka Nd don't speak same dialect, same with ukehe and Ozalla in Igbo etiti. What about Enugu Ezike, obollo, orba and the rest. You don't know what a clan is.
Examples of clan include : Ngwá, Ezza, Ikwerre, izzi, Ngwo, Mbaise
Re: Gov Umahi Endorses Ebonyi Speaker, Francis Nwifuru As His Successor by slimghost(m): 9:44pm On Apr 24, 2022
garfield1:
Finally,izzi people,the largest clan in ebonyi and 4th in igboland will produce a governor

Ebonyi is PDP through and through
Re: Gov Umahi Endorses Ebonyi Speaker, Francis Nwifuru As His Successor by EnglandAmaka(f): 9:54pm On Apr 24, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Nsukka is not a clan, I even know that Nsukka pass u. Uzo uwani is different from Nsukka Nd don't speak same dialect, same with ukehe and Ozalla in Igbo etiti. What about Enugu Ezike, obollo, orba and the rest. You don't know what a clan is.

Name the clans in Anambra. Seems they don't have a clan.

Meanwhile, I'm from Obollo. You no fit know Nsukka pass me.

Judging from your assertion, it's only Enugu Ezike that is a clan, at least they have one whole local government (Igbo-Eze North)

And Ezeagu too has one full local government

1 Like

Re: Gov Umahi Endorses Ebonyi Speaker, Francis Nwifuru As His Successor by Datikwerreboi(m): 9:58pm On Apr 24, 2022
EnglandAmaka:

Name the clans in Anambra. Seems they don't have a clan.

Meanwhile, I'm from Obollo. You no fit know Nsukka pass me.

Judging from your assertion, it's only Enugu Ezike that is a clan, at least they have one whole local government (Igbo-Eze North)

And Ezeagu too has one full local government
Sorry obollo people are not Nsukka people. Nsukka people are the opi, edem, ibagwa, onuiyi,odenigbo, eha alumona, Ede oballa. You're from udenu and you know this. Yes you can say you're from Nsukka senatorial district and it will be understandable. Have you even been to adani in uzo uwani and ogrugu. You know nothing please

1 Like

Re: Gov Umahi Endorses Ebonyi Speaker, Francis Nwifuru As His Successor by comrChris(m): 9:59pm On Apr 24, 2022
All of them are dreaming
Afikpo North is producing the next governor

Hon Idu Igariway is coming
Re: Gov Umahi Endorses Ebonyi Speaker, Francis Nwifuru As His Successor by comrChris(m): 10:00pm On Apr 24, 2022
All of them are dreaming
Afikpo North is producing the next governor

Hon. Idu Igariway is coming.
Re: Gov Umahi Endorses Ebonyi Speaker, Francis Nwifuru As His Successor by CaptainAyub: 10:11pm On Apr 24, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

You know nothing Ezza man
Ogba is from Nkalagu which is in Ishielu LG,same LG wt Senator Ucha.
Ishielu,Ezza north,Ezza South and Ikwo are Ebonyi Central.
Say thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Gov Umahi Endorses Ebonyi Speaker, Francis Nwifuru As His Successor by CaptainAyub: 10:14pm On Apr 24, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Only u is claiming authority in Enugu and Ebonyi. And yiu be Ikwereboy ooo
Tomorrow you go from Oshogbo grin
Re: Gov Umahi Endorses Ebonyi Speaker, Francis Nwifuru As His Successor by Datikwerreboi(m): 10:15pm On Apr 24, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Ogba is from Nkalagu which is in Ishielu LG,same LG wt Senator Ucha.
Ishielu,Ezza north,Ezza South and Ikwo are Ebonyi Central.
Say thank you sir
I dislike Ignorant people like u who are unteachable. Simple Google search will save you from disgracing yourself

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Labour Party National Chair Sold Reps Ticket To APC Defector - SR / PDP Wins All 32 Seats In Rivers State House Of Assembly / Osinbajo Receives Abu Muhammad, Bangladesh Chief Of Amy Staff (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.