Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

What Is The Highest Amount Your Account Has Ever Seen? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Highest Amount Your Account Has Ever Seen? (460 Views)

What's The Highest Amount Of Money Someone Gave You? / My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details / What Is The Most Emotional Picture You Have Ever Seen?( Warning Graphic Contents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Highest Amount Your Account Has Ever Seen? by samiabigail: 2:33pm On Apr 24, 2022
The truth is never enough to have too much cash in your bank account. It’s important to make steady progress toward saving but even as savings is quite difficult in Nigerian society, one needs a consistent income to boost your account savings.

Be you a civil servant, businessman or whatever occupation we find ourselves the fact is the highest amount you have in your bank account, someone somewhere is even more twice as doubled.
Furthermore, even while you feel the little you have in your account is way too little, someone somewhere wishes and prays to have just a token of what you have. Be Grateful even while you Double your hustle.
Finding the right balance key. personally, the highest amount my account has seen is 450,000 thousand Naira, I felt I was walking on water for a month. E Choke!

Tell Us, What Is The Highest Amount Your Account Has Ever Seen?
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Your Account Has Ever Seen? by slawormiir: 2:35pm On Apr 24, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr

I can't even tell as a keyboard warrior

Sometimes he go just enter ...the next thing I nor go even know how he take disappear
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Your Account Has Ever Seen? by doctore212(m): 2:36pm On Apr 24, 2022
30k .

To Hat same night , I use 25k to carry olosho all night
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Your Account Has Ever Seen? by Emmanuel224(m): 2:37pm On Apr 24, 2022
230k cry
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Your Account Has Ever Seen? by adeoyekay(m): 2:43pm On Apr 24, 2022
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Your Account Has Ever Seen? by Irupetepete: 2:49pm On Apr 24, 2022
Millions
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Your Account Has Ever Seen? by luizpippo(m): 2:51pm On Apr 24, 2022
If you mean at a go alert, then it is 1.470million, but if you meant the highest the accusations ever amounted to, then it is 8.43million.

None survived a week inside tho embarassed embarassed
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Your Account Has Ever Seen? by DoggoneDogg: 3:19pm On Apr 24, 2022
N198.2m
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Your Account Has Ever Seen? by Dorwadora(f): 3:28pm On Apr 24, 2022
My school fees
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Your Account Has Ever Seen? by halaqasa: 3:31pm On Apr 24, 2022
76.8m
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Your Account Has Ever Seen? by chatinent: 3:32pm On Apr 24, 2022
doctore212:
30k .

To Hat same night , I use 25k to carry olosho all night

₦25k? To do sha sha sha and that's it? How much is a wife?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Amount Your Account Has Ever Seen? by tayo60(f): 3:36pm On Apr 24, 2022
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Your Account Has Ever Seen? by Kimiso(m): 5:51pm On Apr 24, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
N198.2m
tuwailehh �� grin
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Your Account Has Ever Seen? by Kimiso(m): 5:52pm On Apr 24, 2022
40k,and it never lasts 24hours because i used it to buy phones and also resell #better days sooner

(1) (Reply)

The Benefits Of Boxing / I Buy 1kobo 1975 Nigeria Coin @100k Per 1 / Speedaf Express Delivery Rates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.