Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Ogun Police Arrest Man For Raping 20-year-old In Church (photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun Police Arrest Man For Raping 20-year-old In Church (photo) (40410 Views)

Police Arrest Man For Posting Nude Photo Of His 4-Year-Old Daughter On Instagram / 49-Year-Old Stepfather Rapes 15-Year-Old In Edo With Her Mother's Approval / Ogun Pastor Kills His Lover And Buries Her Body In Church (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Raping 20-year-old In Church (photo) by lexander(m): 2:15am On Apr 25, 2022
TimiRume:
I'll rather every female suspects me and I prove them wrong and everyone is fine than pretend rapists are not common. You cant even vouch for your closest friend or a relative as a man so why are you mad women are suspicious of every male? You have to check your humanity if your gender being called out is more offensive than the numerous cases we keep seeing everyday. What's wrong with all of you?
just a friendly reminder rape as an act is not gender specific, men get raped women get raped the difference is men don't get the same support or recognition women receive from the society. Her coming out to tag all men as rapist can actually be classified as hate speech .

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Raping 20-year-old In Church (photo) by lavamaestro(f): 2:28am On Apr 25, 2022
F22RAPTOR:

First of all, you are a foooool for labelling me. I won't speak on Uwa's case to respect her memory, its obvious you are not well informed.
I hope justice is served to whoever is culpable.

Me being a fool doesn't change the fact that you are a rape apologist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Raping 20-year-old In Church (photo) by lavamaestro(f): 2:29am On Apr 25, 2022
ABANGWABOI:

Why Wailing??

Go and ask your mother that question.
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Raping 20-year-old In Church (photo) by Aystarz: 3:52am On Apr 25, 2022
illicit:
He no even fear God

Inside church

Would he have been thought God-fearing, if he'd rather done it somewhere else
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Raping 20-year-old In Church (photo) by ikeasogwa: 4:29am On Apr 25, 2022
What actually is meant by "what God has joined together let no man put asunder"?
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Raping 20-year-old In Church (photo) by Egoveen: 4:58am On Apr 25, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Dear Fmghewzy,

You claimed I create rape threads to seek attention. Yes, I am seeking for attention but not your attention. I am seeking for the attention of the government to come to our aid and scrub this mess Nigerian men have made a norm.

Tell your gender to stop raping women and I will seize to create thread on this forum,

Nonsense rape apologist.
Taaaa shut up there, so na only men dey rape women Women no dey rape men or is it because men hardly cry out Abeg make person hear word....rubbish.
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Raping 20-year-old In Church (photo) by Map1(m): 5:09am On Apr 25, 2022
Kuruptnigga:
Fooooooolll. Give me your WhatsApp number i will send you the video asap.
kindly send me the video 08050261602.thanks
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Raping 20-year-old In Church (photo) by Subonbon(m): 5:27am On Apr 25, 2022
Minime10:

If u relax for ya papa house u go bend
Must u go man house b4 u can relax
If u say all men are rapist, then your father and brothers, if u have any are men too, so they're rapist grin grin
definitely!!
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Raping 20-year-old In Church (photo) by toujurs: 6:29am On Apr 25, 2022
TimiRume:
I'll rather every female suspects me and I prove them wrong and everyone is fine than pretend rapists are not common. You cant even vouch for your closest friend or a relative as a man so why are you mad women are suspicious of every male? You have to check your humanity if your gender being called out is more offensive than the numerous cases we keep seeing everyday. What's wrong with all of you?
Oga leave all these emotional black mail. Most of these girls that were raped, definitely not all, but most. Made themselves available for such to happen, the greed and their love to eat money they never worked for is alarming, most girls now don't date legit working guys, they prefer yahoo guys because the lavish money and apple products on them
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Raping 20-year-old In Church (photo) by Kuruptnigga: 7:07am On Apr 25, 2022
LILTJAY3:
abeg you get the video
Yes
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Raping 20-year-old In Church (photo) by Johel(m): 7:17am On Apr 25, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
*Nigerian men*

Yorubas respectively
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Raping 20-year-old In Church (photo) by Tjarabs: 7:30am On Apr 25, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
All men have one time sex their partner against their will. Even husbands rape their wives directly and indirectly.
you be dundee walahi
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Raping 20-year-old In Church (photo) by LILTJAY3: 8:12am On Apr 25, 2022
Kuruptnigga:
Yes
08118293164 whatsapp grin grin grin
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Raping 20-year-old In Church (photo) by Samuelriano1(m): 8:38am On Apr 25, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
All men have one time sex their partner against their will. Even husbands rape their wives directly and indirectly.

how can a man rape his legally married wife you can't prove that in a court of law o. mehn nothing wey I no go see for nairaland
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Raping 20-year-old In Church (photo) by Obynolee(f): 8:49am On Apr 25, 2022
illicit:
He no even fear God

Inside church

Is there God in that building?,or you believe those lies all these CEO's tells?.
If you think otherwise,support your position with a biblical authority.
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Raping 20-year-old In Church (photo) by Samuelriano1(m): 8:56am On Apr 25, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
If you define rape as having sex with one without his/her consent, then all men are rapists mostly boyfriends. I come to your house to relax and you force me into sex. That's rape.

you go boy house go relax I no understand, is the house relaxation spot?? or beach ??
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Raping 20-year-old In Church (photo) by Oladipo1166(m): 9:17am On Apr 25, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Men and Rape.
Your popsi is the R*p*st association president
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Raping 20-year-old In Church (photo) by Michaelbjune(m): 9:25am On Apr 25, 2022
Kuruptnigga:
Done
thanks LEGEND
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Raping 20-year-old In Church (photo) by araoye(m): 9:25am On Apr 25, 2022
Cease not seize .
FutureIsFemale:
Dear Fmghewzy,

You claimed I create rape threads to seek attention. Yes, I am seeking for attention but not your attention. I am seeking for the attention of the government to come to our aid and scrub this mess Nigerian men have made a norm.

Tell your gender to stop raping women and I will seize to create thread on this forum,

Nonsense rape apologist.
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Raping 20-year-old In Church (photo) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:32am On Apr 25, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

https://guardian.ng/news/ogun-police-arrest-man-for-raping-20-year-old-in-church/

I don't trust women, atimes when a woman decided to punish a man she can do undo
She can plant the rape her self.

Many men are inside prison today for rape case which women set them up them self, more especially if u break her hrt and she plan for u, u re finish, she will do everything in her power to bring u down.
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Raping 20-year-old In Church (photo) by Gee64: 10:31am On Apr 25, 2022
I am beginning to like this woman.
Yes, men should learn to discipline their preeks. Mine has been on recess since I lost my darling wife in April last year to cardiac arrest.
Make una help me find a disciplined and educated lady for a wife.
I will be 58 by June. I live in Edo State.
If you want to know more about me, chat with me on WhatsApp number zero seven zero eight four seven nine three zero seven eight.
Scammers, please stir clear oh. If I get you, you will regret trying oh.
FutureIsFemale:
Dear Fmghewzy,

Nonsense rape apologist.
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Raping 20-year-old In Church (photo) by Gee64: 10:35am On Apr 25, 2022
; grin
Mastakija:
women and seduction

Anyways u can get any pencil portrait like the one below
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Raping 20-year-old In Church (photo) by Minime10(f): 10:44am On Apr 25, 2022
Michaelbjune:
. nawaooo dis life no just balance at all!!!

abeg send me the video 09075952052

Send me the video on 08108072967
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Raping 20-year-old In Church (photo) by Minime10(f): 10:59am On Apr 25, 2022
Kuruptnigga:
Something dey do that girl for that her mumu head.

Comrade send me the video on 08108072967
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Raping 20-year-old In Church (photo) by Mastakija(m): 3:44pm On Apr 25, 2022
Oyiboman69:
how much for the portrait?
Depends on the size u want sir/ma
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Raping 20-year-old In Church (photo) by Mastakija(m): 4:18pm On Apr 25, 2022
velocity25:
how much does it cost?
depneds on the size u want sir/ma
U can dm me
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Raping 20-year-old In Church (photo) by Mastakija(m): 4:23pm On Apr 25, 2022
Originalsly:

Location.... price range?

@ topic .... 20 year old child? Guy likely a church member. Maybe not the first time. .... ones like him move up to be pastors.
ogun and lagos
Depends on the size of d portrait u want

1 Like

Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Raping 20-year-old In Church (photo) by Originalsly: 5:04pm On Apr 25, 2022
Mastakija:

ogun and lagos
Depends on the size of d portrait u want

Around 35 ×40cm
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Raping 20-year-old In Church (photo) by ABANGWABOI(m): 6:49pm On Apr 25, 2022
lavamaestro:

Go and ask your mother that question.

I just asked your mother now.. seems she is Wailing too.. grin grin
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Raping 20-year-old In Church (photo) by Mastakija(m): 11:08pm On Apr 25, 2022
Originalsly:

Around 35 ×40cm
u can ddm me on WhatsApp let discuss 08062119346
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Raping 20-year-old In Church (photo) by lavamaestro(f): 2:33am On Apr 26, 2022
ABANGWABOI:

I just asked your mother now.. seems she is Wailing too.. grin grin

Jokes on you, I've never met her .
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Raping 20-year-old In Church (photo) by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:58pm On Apr 26, 2022
lavamaestro:

Jokes on you, I've never met her .

Jokes on your mother not me grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) / Housemaid Who Fled With Boss' Car In Lagos Arrested In Benue / I Lost My Senses After My Boyfriend Forced Me To Wear Pants – Physiotherapist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.