Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,635 members, 7,813,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Ogun Police Arrest Man For Raping 20-year-old In Church (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun Police Arrest Man For Raping 20-year-old In Church (photo) (40374 Views)

49-Year-Old Stepfather Rapes 15-Year-Old In Edo With Her Mother's Approval / Man Charged For Engaging 22-year Old In Sex Romp / Ogun Pastor Kills His Lover And Buries Her Body In Church (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Raping 20-year-old In Church (photo) by Fmghewzy(m): 9:19pm On Apr 24, 2022
lexy2014:

Pls how are you seeking for the attention of govt on nairaland? Kindly explain

Help me ask her ooo,she gave a very stupid excuse .

Imagine in a country like Nigeria, that on a normal day the "Government is crazy".
What she said ,makes absolutely no sense.
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Raping 20-year-old In Church (photo) by bizzibodi(m): 9:19pm On Apr 24, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
All men have one time sex their partner against their will. Even husbands rape their wives directly and indirectly.
You & sex,rape ehh!roaming around, looking for if rape will,about to,has taken place.

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Raping 20-year-old In Church (photo) by Originalsly: 9:19pm On Apr 24, 2022
Mastakija:
women and seduction

Anyways u can get any pencil portrait like the one below

Location.... price range?

@ topic .... 20 year old child? Guy likely a church member. Maybe not the first time. .... ones like him move up to be pastors.
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Raping 20-year-old In Church (photo) by Moneyboyz: 9:22pm On Apr 24, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Dear Fmghewzy,

You claimed I create rape threads to seek attention. Yes, I am seeking for attention but not your attention. I am seeking for the attention of the government to come to our aid and scrub this mess Nigerian men have made a norm.

Tell your gender to stop raping women and I will seize to create thread on this forum,

Nonsense rape apologist.

Be grateful you are not in/from India where rape happens every 20 minutes.
In India, there is an average of 88 rape cases per day.
Stop generalising, Nigerian men are not that worse.

4 Likes

Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Raping 20-year-old In Church (photo) by Startrap: 9:25pm On Apr 24, 2022
Observe closer. Only if all these future is transgendered knows what many aunties don use bastardize boys in baby age. I won't be surprised if there is truely a video
P.S*
Not taking any defence for any rapists not just because we have women as bloods but also for equality and equity.
LILTJAY3:
wetin dey happen for that pic
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Raping 20-year-old In Church (photo) by MARS1(m): 9:34pm On Apr 24, 2022
TimiRume:
All those always attacking the op for posting rape news do y'all know you are being rape apologists for real? Because I don't know how y'all are sitting there throwing stones at the person telling you the house is on fire and not the motherfvckers lighting the house.

I'll rather every female suspects me and I prove them wrong and everyone is fine than pretend rapists are not common. You cant even vouch for your closest friend or a relative as a man so why are you mad women are suspicious of every male? You have to check your humanity if your gender being called out is more offensive than the numerous cases we keep seeing everyday. What's wrong with all of you?

Both the op and you are not fit to be a judge in any case because you're all filled with bottom low sentiments against a particular gender.

Creating a thread for awareness is another thing, while creating another to castigate another gender shows your lots aren't better than rapist.

When a post is created and anyone comments, both the op and those who comments if mature should do so with high degree of objectivity without prejudice.

This thread is no other than one created to bring a particular gender to its knee rather than genuinely address the topic or news shared.

5 Likes

Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Raping 20-year-old In Church (photo) by RB1330(m): 9:41pm On Apr 24, 2022
undecidedI wonder how many people go remain for this my state soon, dem don almost redeem every one finish
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Raping 20-year-old In Church (photo) by F22RAPTOR(m): 9:43pm On Apr 24, 2022
Based on all the stories i read on a thread yesterday, this guy may just be a victim of false rape accusation. Only a fool will attempt this in the church where people can come in at anytime.

Forget about what the police said about his confession, NPF can beat any confession they want out of a suspect.

A proper investigation should be carried out and if found culpable should be punished severely, because its also possible that an innocent life is about to be ruined.

I do not in any way support rape. Its a grave crime and must be severely punishable.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Raping 20-year-old In Church (photo) by Nemesis0147(m): 9:44pm On Apr 24, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
I don't watch nonsense. Let's assume that nonsense was real, the woman looked directly at the camera person meaning she was forced to do it by someone.
u no get sense cheesy grin
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Raping 20-year-old In Church (photo) by lavamaestro(f): 9:44pm On Apr 24, 2022
What was she wearing ?
Did she use seductive tone or looks to talk to the man?
What was her conduct?

Like the six year old girl that was raped was seductive as well.

I hate this country and most of all, misogynists, red pillers and rape apologists. Women are killed (why did she go out of her house?) Women are raped(what was she wearing?)
Women are beaten (what did she do to the man?)
It's always the victim blamed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Raping 20-year-old In Church (photo) by lavamaestro(f): 9:47pm On Apr 24, 2022
F22RAPTOR:
Based on all the stories i read on a thread yesterday, this guy may just be a victim of false rape accusation. Only a fool will attempt this in the church where people can come in at anytime.

Forget about what the police said about his confession, NPF can beat any confession they want out of a suspect.

A proper investigation should be carried out and if found culpable should be punished severely, because its also possible that an innocent life is about to be ruined.

I do not in any way support rape. Its a grave crime and must be severely punishable.

Where was Uwa killed? In the house abi church? You are a rape apologist, sir. Stop with the disclaimer after saying your opinion.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Raping 20-year-old In Church (photo) by Arysexy(m): 9:47pm On Apr 24, 2022
Yoruba why?

Too much Ewedu na aphrodisiac
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Raping 20-year-old In Church (photo) by F22RAPTOR(m): 9:59pm On Apr 24, 2022
lavamaestro:

Where was Uwa killed? In the house abi church? You are a rape apologist, sir. Stop with the disclaimer after saying your opinion.
First of all, you are a foooool for labelling me. I won't speak on Uwa's case to respect her memory, its obvious you are not well informed.
I hope justice is served to whoever is culpable.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Raping 20-year-old In Church (photo) by 2braithe: 10:03pm On Apr 24, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Men and Rape.

Take

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Raping 20-year-old In Church (photo) by Abdulmumin412(m): 10:06pm On Apr 24, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Dear Fmghewzy,

You claimed I create rape threads to seek attention. Yes, I am seeking for attention but not your attention. I am seeking for the attention of the government to come to our aid and scrub this mess Nigerian men have made a norm.

Tell your gender to stop raping women and I will seize to create thread on this forum,

Nonsense rape apologist.
The one you brought last, I mean chrisland sex scandal where you told us that your father, your uncles are rapists that they have all raped you before you even know that is even the girl that raped the boy. Since then you have been looking for rape cases all around to come Masturbate on. Congratulations you have seen one.

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Raping 20-year-old In Church (photo) by Emperorx: 10:10pm On Apr 24, 2022
illicit:
He no even fear God

Inside church
How are u sure the story is true
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Raping 20-year-old In Church (photo) by DavidJones98(m): 10:10pm On Apr 24, 2022
Sometimes I don't just get it..
Why rape someone,how do rapists enjoy rape.
I see people that rape as mentally deranged homosapiens angry
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Raping 20-year-old In Church (photo) by F22RAPTOR(m): 10:11pm On Apr 24, 2022
I see all these hateful souls flooding this thread calling for the heads of all the men, both guilty and innocent, they dont care. But yesterday on the thread where men where narrating how false accusations of rape and being raped or sexually harrased by older girls ruined or almost ruined their lives, these hateful souls were spectators, no comments, no sympathy or empathy for the victims.

Once again there is no justification for the crime of rape even in marriage, and any one found culpable should face the full wrath of the law.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Raping 20-year-old In Church (photo) by illicit(m): 10:11pm On Apr 24, 2022
Emperorx:
How are u sure the story is true
undecided
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Raping 20-year-old In Church (photo) by eki2000(m): 10:13pm On Apr 24, 2022
Abdulmumin412:

The one you brought last, I mean chrisland sex scandal where you told us that your father, your uncles are rapists that they have all raped you before you even know that is even the girl that raped the boy. Since then you have been looking for rape cases all around to come Masturbate on. Congratulations you have seen one.
This lady is full of bitterness, imagine wading into marriage to claim that husband rape their legally married wife, I don't know what happened to her but she as to get over it, the way she is laying claim for rape cases is worrisome. I hope she is not one frustrated evening newspaper.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Raping 20-year-old In Church (photo) by velocity25(m): 10:14pm On Apr 24, 2022
Mastakija:
women and seduction

how much does it cost?
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Raping 20-year-old In Church (photo) by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:15pm On Apr 24, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Men and Rape.

grin grin grin grin

Why are you crying..??
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Raping 20-year-old In Church (photo) by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:16pm On Apr 24, 2022
They should investigate well oo..
This might be a false accusation abd he was coerced into confession..
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Raping 20-year-old In Church (photo) by Kuruptnigga: 10:17pm On Apr 24, 2022
LILTJAY3:
wetin dey happen for that pic
Na one woman wey dey rape small small children for her room ooh. Aand that idiot say na photoshop grin
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Raping 20-year-old In Church (photo) by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:19pm On Apr 24, 2022
lavamaestro:
What was she wearing ?
Did she use seductive tone or looks to talk to the man?
What was her conduct?

Like the six year old girl that was raped was seductive as well.

I hate this country and most of all, misogynists, red pillers and rape apologists. Women are killed (why did she go out of her house?) Women are raped(what was she wearing?)
Women are beaten (what did she do to the man?)
It's always the victim blamed.

Why Wailing??
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Raping 20-year-old In Church (photo) by Teymanhenry(f): 10:19pm On Apr 24, 2022
I am not justifying his actions but one thing I know is, that it's difficult for one man to rape a woman unless she agrees to. But she can later come to accuse you of rape. Warning; do not allow yourself in a room or alone with another man/woman if he ain't your wife/husband. It's so risky for both sex
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Raping 20-year-old In Church (photo) by Kuruptnigga: 10:19pm On Apr 24, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
I don't watch nonsense. Let's assume that nonsense was real, the woman looked directly at the camera person meaning she was forced to do it by someone.
Its a lie? Foolish girl? The woman was the one recording the video by her self. She placed the camera close to see her. There’s nothing like photoshop there you monster.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Raping 20-year-old In Church (photo) by Alonso91(m): 10:19pm On Apr 24, 2022
Ashawo,Olosho,Hookup, Aristo, Runs bae call it any name,,,they are everywhere with shikini money,so why do men/guys still rape??

Castrate that idiot and his kind to curb all dis nonsense
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Raping 20-year-old In Church (photo) by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:20pm On Apr 24, 2022
F22RAPTOR:

You dey mind all these idiots here..
I no dey believe rape accusations again.. Never.
I can only believe the one that has been convicted by a competent law court.. not social media Court..

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Raping 20-year-old In Church (photo) by Oyiboman69: 10:23pm On Apr 24, 2022
Mastakija:
women and seduction

how much for the portrait?
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Raping 20-year-old In Church (photo) by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:25pm On Apr 24, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
All men have one time sex their partner against their will. Even husbands rape their wives directly and indirectly.

It would continue and there is nothing your Wailings can do to stop it...
By tomorrow you would see another news to post..

It would always happen while you wail about it here .
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Raping 20-year-old In Church (photo) by Michaelbjune(m): 10:25pm On Apr 24, 2022
Kuruptnigga:
Fooooooolll. Give me your WhatsApp number i will send you the video asap.
. nawaooo dis life no just balance at all!!!

abeg send me the video 09075952052

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Five Farmers Brutally Murdered In Modakeke, Ife (Osun State) / Bees "Arrest" Ugandan Thief With Help Of A Voodoo Priest (Graphic Pictures) / Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.