Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Who Is Your Favourite Presidential Candidate? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Your Favourite Presidential Candidate? (809 Views)

Who Is Your Favourite Presidential Candidate / Presidential Candidate: Nigerians’ll Help Us Choose Among Saraki, Tambuwal, Atik / 2019: PDP’s Presidential Candidate To Emerge September 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Your Favourite Presidential Candidate? by eedimo(m): 4:19pm On Apr 24, 2022
Irrespective of party, religious or ethnic differences, who do you THINK would be bold enough to effect a positive change in Nigeria.
I'm really not fixed on one candidate but my top 3 in no order are: Osinbajo, Atiku and Obi.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Presidential Candidate? by MadamVanessa(f): 4:21pm On Apr 24, 2022
shocked

To be very sincere with you, PETER OBI Is the right man for the job. But Nigerians will rather dance around an ancestor to lead them just because of their hate for a particular tribe and their suffering skyrocket to a higher level. That was how they kicked Jonathan out to bring in a total idiotic mess of a man.

6 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Presidential Candidate? by Kdon2: 4:25pm On Apr 24, 2022
eedimo:
Irrespective of party, religious or ethnic differences, who do you THINK would be bold enough to effect a positive change in Nigeria.
I'm really not fixed on one candidate but my top 3 in no order are: Osinbajo, Atiku and Obi.

Osinbajo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Presidential Candidate? by Kdon2: 4:29pm On Apr 24, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

To be very sincere with you, PETER OBI Is the right man for the job. But Nigeria will rather dance around an ancestor to lead them just because of their hate for a particular tribe and their suffering skyrocket to a higher level. That was how they kicked Jonathan out to bring in a total idiotic mess of a man.

Peter obi is too much of a gentleman for a country like Nigeria, Nigeria needs a tough man like tinubu, atiku...but those ones are not good men. Just thieves

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Presidential Candidate? by trutharena: 4:31pm On Apr 24, 2022
Asiwaju Jagaban is my candidate!

However, I can also alternatively support Osinbajo in APC and Wike in PDP.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Presidential Candidate? by Baawaa(m): 4:32pm On Apr 24, 2022
Osinbajo for now

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Presidential Candidate? by IamWonderful: 4:32pm On Apr 24, 2022
Pandora thief and azu river king

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Presidential Candidate? by DMerciful(m): 4:51pm On Apr 24, 2022
Perhaps, we can push for 3rd term so that tough man Bubu continue. Yeye dey smell
Kdon2:

Peter obi is too much of a gentleman for a country like Nigeria, Nigeria needs a tough man like tinubu, atiku...but those ones are not good men. Just thieves

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Presidential Candidate? by Parachoko: 4:57pm On Apr 24, 2022
My Candidate is Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Presidential Candidate? by MightyHand(m): 4:59pm On Apr 24, 2022
We need someone tough, that can stand his decision and implement his agenda. Not one soft old man that will be controlled by old fools Alhajis' and Cabal.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Presidential Candidate? by PeaceNexus(m): 5:01pm On Apr 24, 2022
Peter Obi
eedimo:

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Presidential Candidate? by PeaceNexus(m): 5:02pm On Apr 24, 2022
He is the right person for the job.

The names you mentioned in your own words are just thieves.. nothing tough about them
Kdon2:

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Presidential Candidate? by ezekiel2099(m): 5:19pm On Apr 24, 2022
Peter obi

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Presidential Candidate? by ufuosman(m): 5:42pm On Apr 24, 2022
Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Presidential Candidate? by Kdon2: 6:02pm On Apr 24, 2022
PeaceNexus:
He is the right person for the job.

The names you mentioned in your own words are just thieves.. nothing tough about them

He is too meek to be a leader
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Presidential Candidate? by Kingsley1000(m): 6:03pm On Apr 24, 2022
Ngige
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Presidential Candidate? by Kdon2: 6:07pm On Apr 24, 2022
DMerciful:
Perhaps, we can push for 3rd term so that tough man Bubu continue. Yeye dey smell

He is not even tough he Is just power hungry. He does not even know what power is used for other than to propagate Islam, subdue Christian's and establish Fulani. Those are the only thing that existed in bubus brain memory. Other things are just by happenstance. That's why he ll never give power to osinbajo. Unlike amaechi, osinbajo still have a little godliness left in him. So buhari won't give him a kafir! grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Presidential Candidate? by johnlvis(m): 6:08pm On Apr 24, 2022
Peter obi
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Presidential Candidate? by MonkeyMods(m): 6:09pm On Apr 24, 2022
Who else if not the Jagabandit of Irabiji autonomous community
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Presidential Candidate? by WonderManly(m): 6:19pm On Apr 24, 2022
Just some minutes...

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Presidential Candidate? by Think9ja(m): 6:35pm On Apr 24, 2022
Honestly, none.

Atiku:- Desperate, corrupt and old
Tinubu:- Corrupt, sick and old
Osinbajo:- No proven track record of governance
Peter Obi:- I have nothing to say

Ameachi:- Not just a presidential material
Saraki:- Thief, ole, barawo
Yeye Bello:- This one is just laughable
Bala Moh'd:- What did he do in FCT
again?
Wike:- Ordinarily, I shouldn't have metioned his name but I have to. Dude is a thug
Tambuwal:- I have nothing to say
Anyim Pius:- This one is not even an option
Okorocha:- Has he been forgiven by Imolites?
Orji Kalu ------ You all know his story.

Of all these people, no one has told us a different thing other than what we've been hearing since 1960.
Shall we continue to sin because Grace is in abundance? God forbid!

Shall we continue to ply the same risky road (current system) filled with evil because Grace is in abundance? God forbid!
This country is collapsing at a very fast rate and no presidential aspirant has told us anything about changing the system and structure to make it work.

As for me and my humble self, I will be following events on Arise News Channel on the D-day.

We are not ready as a country yet

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Presidential Candidate? by successmatters(m): 6:45pm On Apr 24, 2022
Peter Obi by popular demand cheesy
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Presidential Candidate? by successmatters(m): 6:47pm On Apr 24, 2022
Kdon2:

You don't know Peter Obi. That guy is liquid metal.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Presidential Candidate? by Kdon2: 6:50pm On Apr 24, 2022
successmatters:

You don't know Peter Obi. That guy is liquid metal.

Story. Liquid metal that hausa Fulani cabal will neutralize. Abegi
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Presidential Candidate? by ClintonEmex: 7:36pm On Apr 24, 2022
For the people contesting, my top three are
1. Peter Obi: He's sound in every aspect. His regime in Anambra is one of the best till date. As a pure economist and businessman, he knows how to prosper the economy of the nation which is one aspect this administration has failed woefully. This man will remind us of what a president should be, how a country should be.
2. Oluyemi Osinbajo: He's the most active and hardworking member of the APC in Buhari's regime. He's intelligent, humble, smart and well versed. His experience in this regime will most likely make him better when he's been made the chief servant of the nation.
3. Dave Umahi: Although I don't know if he will contest, but what Umahi has done in Ebonyi is sure enough to convince anyone he will be so good when made the president. The achievements and level he's taken Ebonyi to is something you will wish for a country in general.

These are sound and intelligent minds that can take this country to a greater height, and not all these old and selfish people that wants to highjack the country and make it their business like some of them did in their states.
They're presentable intellectually, physically, mentally, academically and socially. You can proudly call them your president.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Presidential Candidate? by eedimo(m): 5:13am On Apr 25, 2022
Most comments we already have here shows that nairalanders are not interested in Jagabanism.
Hmmm...
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Presidential Candidate? by ybalogs(m): 5:22am On Apr 25, 2022
For Now, Tinubu cos of his track records.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Presidential Candidate? by simpleseyi: 5:23am On Apr 25, 2022
They are all set of useless thieves. None of them is there to serve the people. Well, I have chosen my own treasury looter, you too should choose your own. One thing I know is that Ogun, Sango, Obatala, Aiyelala and Esu Odara will strike all Nigeria's politicians.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Presidential Candidate? by simpleseyi: 5:28am On Apr 25, 2022
ufuosman:
Peter Obi

He cannot get PDP ticket

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Presidential Candidate? by Dhury: 5:28am On Apr 25, 2022
Alhaji Abubakar shekau is the right candidate and my favorite that I believe will make Nigeria contest with European countries in development and economic growth .

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Presidential Candidate? by Akponmfet: 6:40am On Apr 25, 2022
NNAMDI KANU.
grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Pledge 50 Million For Anyone With Information Of Fatima Muderer / Collect Brown Envelope And Step Down. / Peter Obi Is Anti-worker, Made Policies Unfavourable To Labour In Anambra As Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.