Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Pastor In Video Marries 4 Ladies Who Are All Virgins At Once, Says Bible Support - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor In Video Marries 4 Ladies Who Are All Virgins At Once, Says Bible Support (752 Views)

Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) / Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion / John 3 Vs 16 Says Bible Is A Complete Hoax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor In Video Marries 4 Ladies Who Are All Virgins At Once, Says Bible Support by TrendHQ: 4:22pm On Apr 24, 2022
Pastor in Video Marries 4 Ladies who are All virgins at Once , Says Bible Supports it

A Congolese pastor Zagabe Chiluza married four women, all virgins, in a colourful wedding a few months in eastern Congo He had married the first wife before marrying the four, claiming that he adopted the idea of polygamy from the Bible, using Jacob, who had four wives, as an example The boastful man of God said men from his church marry only virgins, encouraging others to practice polygamy Your support matters.

See Photos Below>>>>>

https://www.trendhq.com.ng/naija-news/pastor-in-video-marries-4-ladies-who-are-all-virgins-at-once-says-bible-supports-it/
Re: Pastor In Video Marries 4 Ladies Who Are All Virgins At Once, Says Bible Support by Baawaa(m): 4:27pm On Apr 24, 2022
Ends time pastor
Re: Pastor In Video Marries 4 Ladies Who Are All Virgins At Once, Says Bible Support by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:35pm On Apr 24, 2022
another H0RNY GOAT IN ROBE spotted!

1 Like

Re: Pastor In Video Marries 4 Ladies Who Are All Virgins At Once, Says Bible Support by Ken4Christ: 11:05pm On Apr 24, 2022
He should go ahead and marry 700 like Solomon did. This is the danger of asking people to attend a Bible believing church. So they see anything in the Bible, believe it and act it.

This Pastor does not know that there is a New Covenant with new principles for living.

1 Like

Re: Pastor In Video Marries 4 Ladies Who Are All Virgins At Once, Says Bible Support by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:50am On Apr 25, 2022
He's actually right. The Bible supports it but not Jesus.

Jesus condemns it and calls it adultery.

But of course, many of today's church would look for anything in the Bible to justify their vanities and lusts even if it goes against the teachings of Jesus.
Re: Pastor In Video Marries 4 Ladies Who Are All Virgins At Once, Says Bible Support by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:21am On Apr 25, 2022
Ken4Christ:
He should go ahead and marry 700 like Solomon did. This is the danger of asking people to attend a Bible believing church. So they see anything in the Bible, believe it and act it.

This Pastor does not know that there is a New Covenant with new principles for living.
Does the new convenant imply the injunction given by Paul for Pastor to remain single as he was? Why, then, do ALL the elite pastors get married and disobey Paul?
Re: Pastor In Video Marries 4 Ladies Who Are All Virgins At Once, Says Bible Support by Ken4Christ: 8:30am On Apr 25, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Does the new convenant imply the injunction given by Paul for Pastor to remain single as he was? Why, then, do ALL the elite pastors get married and disobey Paul?

Paul only gave being a celibate a suggestion and not a command. He said it's better to marry than to burn - 1st Corinthians 7:9.
Re: Pastor In Video Marries 4 Ladies Who Are All Virgins At Once, Says Bible Support by AntiChristian: 8:35am On Apr 25, 2022
He's trying to act the Parable of the brides and groom!
Re: Pastor In Video Marries 4 Ladies Who Are All Virgins At Once, Says Bible Support by Truvelisback(m): 9:23am On Apr 25, 2022
As long as he can take good care of them, no problem.
Re: Pastor In Video Marries 4 Ladies Who Are All Virgins At Once, Says Bible Support by Speaklove: 4:28pm On Apr 25, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
He's actually right. The Bible supports it but not Jesus.

Jesus condemns it and calls it adultery.

But of course, many of today's church would look for anything in the Bible to justify their vanities and lusts even if it goes against the teachings of Jesus.

When you said "the bible supports but but not Jesus " please can you make further clarification ?
Re: Pastor In Video Marries 4 Ladies Who Are All Virgins At Once, Says Bible Support by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:19pm On Apr 25, 2022
Speaklove:

When you said "the bible supports but but not Jesus " please can you make further clarification ?
There are some portions in the Bible that support polygamy, but Jesus called it adultery.

So if some just want to use the Bible to justify their polygamous tendencies, there are several examples of polygamous God-fearing men in the Bible for them to use for that. But if they want to follow the way of Christ, then polygamy is not permitted.

1 Like

Re: Pastor In Video Marries 4 Ladies Who Are All Virgins At Once, Says Bible Support by BRATISLAVA: 9:46pm On Apr 25, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
There are some portions in the Bible that support polygamy, but Jesus called it adultery.

So if some just want to use the Bible to justify their polygamous tendencies, there are several examples of polygamous God-fearing men in the Bible for them to use for that. But if they want to follow the way of Christ, then polygamy is not permitted.

Why is it that when people want to fulfill their lusts, they tend to go back to the old testament and find abolished practices to uphold? They don't believe they should be stoned for fornication or cheating, but they believe there must be polygamy enshrined in their scriptures, and they must live it out.

Even Solomon who was wiser and more polygamist by nature and religion did not enjoy his polygamy. Neither did David. Jacob too. How well did it turn out? A man of one wife has never been an example to them. It must be those polygamous men only. It is the only scripture they value because it is about control, fantasy, pleasure and fulfilling sexual desires to them. As if Christianity was created for only their pleasure and nothing beyond that. Men have lost the plot. An over-flogged diversion is what we see nowadays. This belief that they are invincible and unaccountable even to their Bibles and God, unless it pleases them, is ridiculous. It gives rise to so many useless threads that have nothing to do with real Christianity.

Many Nigerian men will end up in hell while feeling they are wise enough to eat their Christian cake and still have it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor In Video Marries 4 Ladies Who Are All Virgins At Once, Says Bible Support by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:30am On Apr 26, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Why is it that when people want to fulfill their lusts, they tend to go back to the old testament and find abolished practices to uphold? They don't believe they should be stoned for fornication or cheating, but they believe there must be polygamy enshrined in their scriptures, and they must live it out.

Even Solomon who was wiser and more polygamist by nature and religion did not enjoy his polygamy. Neither did David. Jacob too. How well did it turn out? A man of one wife has never been an example to them. It must be those polygamous men only. It is the only scripture they value because it is about control, fantasy, pleasure and fulfilling sexual desires to them. As if Christianity was created for only their pleasure and nothing beyond that. Men have lost the plot. An over-flogged diversion is what we see nowadays. This belief that they are invincible and unaccountable even to their Bibles and God, unless it pleases them, is ridiculous. It gives rise to so many useless threads that have nothing to do with real Christianity.

Many Nigerian men will end up in hell while feeling they are wise enough to eat their Christian cake and still have it.
The truth is that not just men were guilty of such things but women also. I used to think a long time the bad image of mother-in-laws was a Nigerian or African thing. It was not until I saw an American movie titled "Monster-in-law", that I knew better.

A lot of the suffering married women have gone through were caused by their mother-in-laws. The sons were only carrying out their wishes most times. For instance, it's the mother-in-laws that put pressure on the sons to marry someone else or to sleep outside if his wife doesn't conceive in time.

It's important you don't only see and frown at the male side of these evils, otherwise it would be hard to distinguish between you and those men who do same.

I am a myself yet some here have mistaken me to be a lady when I speak. That's because I chose to follow Christ's example and not be driven by sentiments but the Truth.

Thanks and God bless.

1 Like

Re: Pastor In Video Marries 4 Ladies Who Are All Virgins At Once, Says Bible Support by BRATISLAVA: 7:13am On Apr 26, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
The truth is that not just men were guilty of such things but women also. I used to think a long time the bad image of mother-in-laws was a Nigerian or African thing. It was not until I saw an American movie titled "Monster-in-law", that I knew better.

A lot of the suffering married women have gone through were caused by their mother-in-laws. The sons were only carrying out their wishes most times. For instance, it's the mother-in-laws that put pressure on the sons to marry someone else or to sleep outside if his wife doesn't conceive in time.

It's important you don't only see and frown at the male side of these evils, otherwise it would be hard to distinguish between you and those men who do same.

I am a myself yet some here have mistaken me to be a lady when I speak. That's because I chose to follow Christ's example and not be driven by sentiments but the Truth.

Thanks and God bless.

But these women do not find their inspiration from old testament abolished scriptures the way men do, neither do they fight for being monster mothers-in-law as a commandment from on high the way men do with their polygamy babble!

It is barely anywhere in the Bible, that mother-in-law thing, thus it is not sentimental to mention this polygamy matter when everyday it is men who thrive on claiming to be Christians and supporting polygamy avidly as if it is the breath of life to be upheld.

I understand what you are saying, but to equate polygamists to monster mothers-in-law... The tally in hell will be the right judge of it.

Also, in my first line I asked why when people want to fulfill their lusts they immediately go to the old testament to find scripture that's been abolished. The word "lusts" means many things. For some it may be that they don't want to pay tithes, or give alms, or wish continue in polygamy, or stoning people to death, or some other lusts and personal or group likes that are in the old testament. Then I went on to be more specific regarding polygamy.

Thanks for your contributions.

PS: I know you're a man. But people have made you out as a feminist female.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor In Video Marries 4 Ladies Who Are All Virgins At Once, Says Bible Support by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:54pm On Apr 26, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

But these women do not find their inspiration from old testament abolished scriptures the way men do, neither do they fight for being monster mothers-in-law as a commandment from on high the way men do with their polygamy babble!

It is barely anywhere in the Bible, that mother-in-law thing, thus it is not sentimental to mention this polygamy matter when everyday it is men who thrive on claiming to be Christians and supporting polygamy avidly as if it is the breath of life to be upheld.

I understand what you are saying, but to equate polygamists to monster mothers-in-law... The tally in hell will be the right judge of it.

Also, in my first line I asked why when people want to fulfill their lusts they immediately go to the old testament to find scripture that's been abolished. The word "lusts" means many things. For some it may be that they don't want to pay tithes, or give alms, or wish continue in polygamy, or stoning people to death, or some other lusts and personal or group likes that are in the old testament. Then I went on to be more specific regarding polygamy.

Thanks for your contributions.

PS: I know you're a man. But people have made you out as a feminist female.
Thank God Bratislava. God bless you.

You know me well when it comes to addressing such ills in the church...

But in as much as I try to address that, I also try to ensure that when they don't heed my correction, that i don't get so engrossed in it, that it consequently begins to derail me or make me lose my focus. Because it's not my job to for them to heed it or not. My job is to correct them, so once I've done that, even they don't heed the correction, as for me, I have done my job.

That's how I also advise others to take such matters, when they complain that people are not heeding their correction or preaching.

I must admit that i'm really concerned about you the way you are going about this matter. It seems you're letting it get the better of you. I was concerned from the onset because I knew how the devil could use such against someone. It happened to someone here who used to hate Christians to the last drop. That's what the devil used against her after she converted from atheism. He began to use Christians she confided in against her, and it was that easy for him, because she allowed her hatred for Christians to get the better of her. I pray you do not let your hatred for men to get you to that point where you lose yourself. In Jesus name. Amen!
Re: Pastor In Video Marries 4 Ladies Who Are All Virgins At Once, Says Bible Support by BRATISLAVA: 4:46pm On Apr 26, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Thank God Bratislava. God bless you.

You know me well when it comes to addressing such ills in the church...

But in as much as I try to address that, I also try to ensure that when they don't heed my correction, that i don't get so engrossed in it, that it consequently begins to derail me or make me lose my focus. Because it's not my job to for them to heed it or not. My job is to correct them, so once I've done that, even they don't heed the correction, as for me, I have done my job.

That's how I also advise others to take such matters, when they complain that people are not heeding their correction or preaching.

I must admit that i'm really concerned about you the way you are going about this matter. It seems you're letting it get the better of you. I was concerned from the onset because I knew how the devil could use such against someone. It happened to someone here who used to hate Christians to the last drop. That's what the devil used against her after she converted from atheism. He began to use Christians she confided in against her, and it was that easy for him, because she allowed her hatred for Christians to get the better of her. I pray you do not let your hatred for men to get you to that point where you lose yourself. In Jesus name. Amen!

cheesy

I think you mistake my posts for hatred for men. Most people tend to, hence their resort to lies and baseless insults. If people look beyond the supposed messenger and at the actual message, they will be less inclined to come at me. Almost the way some of them come at you with their Bibles held aloft. But a resounding amen to your prayers, sir! Amen. Thank you for the prayers.

I will post against the overwhelming evil doctrine of men in society especially the ones wrapped in biblical foil. Half of the people who post such things aren't even normal ones.

And, I will always read your posts when sound scriptural back up follows them and may you keep posting only what comes from your Bible. Amen.

Stay blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor In Video Marries 4 Ladies Who Are All Virgins At Once, Says Bible Support by Speaklove: 7:17pm On Apr 26, 2022
jesusjnr2020:

I think you are comparing the new testament with the old .

The age for the things of the law are passed ,we hold unto the teachings of the old testament but the laws ,rules that are set as mandatory in the days of moses are done away with so no one should claim to have a reason to do polygamy because of the old testament .

The old and the new are both God's inspiration but the laws there in are for different dispensation of people .
So I think you should reconsider you view on that subject.

You can do bible study on that sir (though I am not in any way trying to claim knowing more than you please .)
Re: Pastor In Video Marries 4 Ladies Who Are All Virgins At Once, Says Bible Support by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:02pm On Apr 26, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

cheesy

I think you mistake my posts for hatred for men. Most people tend to, hence their resort to lies and baseless insults. If people look beyond the supposed messenger and at the actual message, they will be less inclined to come at me. Almost the way some of them come at you with their Bibles held aloft. But a resounding amen to your prayers, sir! Amen. Thank you for the prayers.

I will post against the overwhelming evil doctrine of men in society especially the ones wrapped in biblical foil. Half of the people who post such things aren't even normal ones.

And, I will always read your posts when sound scriptural back up follows them and may you keep posting only what comes from your Bible. Amen.

Stay blessed.
Well, if you truly don't as I assumed, it would be really surprising, because it's really hard to tell that you don't by the way you react to such things. I think if you were male, you would have assumed the same of yourself considering the way you do of men...

I would really like to see you devote some of that passion to spreading the Gospel instead.

Thanks though for taking time out to read any of my posts. I really appreciate. I pray God helps me to say only what He wants me to say to His children.

Take care and God bless.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / God ejected Stone From My Body.Hallelujah / Which Of Apostle Arome Osayi's Messages Has Blessed You Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.