Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

I Almost Took My Own Life Ft. Tyrone | Suicide | Ep. 65 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Almost Took My Own Life Ft. Tyrone | Suicide | Ep. 65 (133 Views)

Ifesinachi Motors Almost Took My Life And Left Me Stranded / I Almost Lost My Marriage Because Of April Fool Prank - Woman Says. / I Almost Stepped On This Snake When I Went Out To Pee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Almost Took My Own Life Ft. Tyrone | Suicide | Ep. 65 by dannyodia101(m): 4:39pm On Apr 24, 2022
In this special episode, we are joined by Tyrone, a US Army veteran from Georgia and together, we discuss his trauma through four tours in Afghanistan and Iraq, his multiple injuries sustained while on the battlefield and how that left him out of the workforce back in the United States after 13 years of service. He narrates his ordeal with chronic sleep paralysis for the last three years, dealing with PTSD, panic attacks, nightmares, family loss, depression and ultimately, attempting suicide. Brace up, the depth of this episode may sadden you but listen to his story till the end. Enjoy the episode on

SPOTIFY
https://open.spotify.com/episode/0kklrGCGyYKbL2YE7GnVmu

Apple Podcast
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/id1557994387?mt=2&ls=1

(1) (Reply)

Oracle Certification Dumps Pass The 1z0-1067 -21 Exam Easily / Is Google Server Down Or What? / Nigeria Comedian And Musician Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.