Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,380 members, 7,843,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

What Is Your Most Fancinating Bible Miracle..? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Your Most Fancinating Bible Miracle..? (313 Views)

What Can We Learn About The First Bible Miracle? / Virgin Mary Miracle Of The Sun In Lagos On 28th Oct. 2017 (Video) / Man Gets Erection As Prophet Fufeyin "Performs Miracle" On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Most Fancinating Bible Miracle..? by bigpicture001: 5:06pm On Apr 24, 2022
There are lot of miracles recorded in the Bible... Many of them are truely wonderful...

For Christian and Bible scholars, let's discuss and share our most fancinating miracle from the Religious book...

Mine is that where some Carpenters were working beside the river and had a broken hammer head ( the iron head) which flew into the river and sank and no one knows which side it fell into...

Elijah was told that the carpentery work stopped as a result of that, to the bewilderment of the people there, he plucked a small stem from the tree bending over the river and threw it inside the river... Low and behold, the metallic hammer head floated on the river surface while the stem stick sank simultaneously....

Let's share ours
Re: What Is Your Most Fancinating Bible Miracle..? by N3wman: 5:10pm On Apr 24, 2022
The one not recorded in the bible Prophet Isa(Jesus) talking on the day he was born

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Most Fancinating Bible Miracle..? by thesicilian: 5:11pm On Apr 24, 2022
Turning water into wine
Re: What Is Your Most Fancinating Bible Miracle..? by Tokskob2008: 5:31pm On Apr 24, 2022
Three fishes and five loaves of bread...
Nigerians needs the replica of that miracle badly right now..
Re: What Is Your Most Fancinating Bible Miracle..? by olamydey(f): 10:23pm On Apr 24, 2022
Red Sea
Re: What Is Your Most Fancinating Bible Miracle..? by Hismasterpiece(m): 1:03am On Apr 25, 2022
The resurrection of Jesus

(1) (Reply)

‘I Set Her Ablaze’, Man Boasts Before Camera After Deborah Samuel Was Killed / Sacrifice Of Total Surrender To Gain Authority - Apostle Joshua Selman / How A Man I Healed Of Cancer Gifted Me A Brand New Private Jet — Pastor Gbenga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.