Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,391 members, 7,853,745 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:05 PM

‘I Set Her Ablaze’, Man Boasts Before Camera After Deborah Samuel Was Killed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ‘I Set Her Ablaze’, Man Boasts Before Camera After Deborah Samuel Was Killed (313 Views)

Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade / Hand Of God Caught On Camera After God Delivered Dunamis Member From An Accident / How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Set Her Ablaze’, Man Boasts Before Camera After Deborah Samuel Was Killed by Tokotaya: 4:44pm On May 13, 2022
‘I set her ablaze’, Man boasts before camera after Deborah Samuel was killed at Shehu Shagari College of Education (Video)
May 13, 20220 Less than a minute

First Photo Caption: ‘See the matchbox I used to set her ablaze’, the man shouts to the camera.
Second Photo Caption: Deborah Samuel

A viral video has shown a man who claimed he set ablaze Deborah Samuel, the student of the Shehu Shagari College of Education who was stoned and beaten to death by some religious bigots over alleged blasphemous comments on Thursday.

In the video, the yet-to-be-identified man said “I killed her. I burnt her. You can see the matchbox I used in setting her ablaze here.

It is not yet known if the man is among the two suspects the police said they have in custody.
Hear the man boasting in the clip below.
https://microsecondnews.com/index.php/2022/05/13/i-set-her-ablaze-man-boasts-before-camera-after-deborah-samuel-was-killed-at-shehu-shagari-college-of-education-video/

Re: ‘I Set Her Ablaze’, Man Boasts Before Camera After Deborah Samuel Was Killed by God1000(m): 4:48pm On May 13, 2022
He's a monster, his doomsday is nearby, karma is real.
Re: ‘I Set Her Ablaze’, Man Boasts Before Camera After Deborah Samuel Was Killed by Naijanascam: 4:50pm On May 13, 2022
He is proud and happy to say it openly because his imaginary seven virgins are seriously waiting for him yonder ..... and with his bravery it can be added another seven more
Re: ‘I Set Her Ablaze’, Man Boasts Before Camera After Deborah Samuel Was Killed by neonly: 4:51pm On May 13, 2022
Fighting for a god of showing you hatered for someone that dress and live a better life than him
See has him black like foods given to d god's itself
Re: ‘I Set Her Ablaze’, Man Boasts Before Camera After Deborah Samuel Was Killed by Bgcentz(m): 4:51pm On May 13, 2022
Don't even know what to say....
Re: ‘I Set Her Ablaze’, Man Boasts Before Camera After Deborah Samuel Was Killed by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:14pm On May 13, 2022
These beings are just as bad as Pakistanis, so full of religious extremism.
Re: ‘I Set Her Ablaze’, Man Boasts Before Camera After Deborah Samuel Was Killed by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 13, 2022
Abraham keep prick for one place!
He say no.

Shebi una don see the result?!!
Re: ‘I Set Her Ablaze’, Man Boasts Before Camera After Deborah Samuel Was Killed by Born2Breed(f): 5:19pm On May 13, 2022
If any of my people are killed anywhere in Nigeria because of religious or tribal sentiments.

There will be great retaliation.

100 for 1.

If you like, insult my tribe or religion, I will insult yours back but will never attack you physically no matter the provocation, but if you get two heads attack me or my own.

You will understand that some people are highly skilled in the act of violence.

No one has a monopoly on violence.

I don't fight for my God or god.

My God fights for me, if you insult the gods of my ancestors, I will pick up osusumaye and command it to fight for itself, if it refuses then it's a worthless diety.

Any God that wants me to fight and kill for him is a disabled God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Set Her Ablaze’, Man Boasts Before Camera After Deborah Samuel Was Killed by Tokotaya: 5:19pm On May 13, 2022
We will know we have a country when people like this are hunted down by security operatives, tried and hanged according to what the constitution says. Right now. Nigeria is a joke. The leaders are comedians, nay, clowns.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Set Her Ablaze’, Man Boasts Before Camera After Deborah Samuel Was Killed by ACCURETE(m): 5:36pm On May 13, 2022
Tokotaya:
‘I set her ablaze’, Man boasts before camera after Deborah Samuel was killed at Shehu Shagari College of Education (Video)
May 13, 20220 Less than a minute

First Photo Caption: ‘See the matchbox I used to set her ablaze’, the man shouts to the camera.
Second Photo Caption: Deborah Samuel

A viral video has shown a man who claimed he set ablaze Deborah Samuel, the student of the Shehu Shagari College of Education who was stoned and beaten to death by some religious bigots over alleged blasphemous comments on Thursday.

In the video, the yet-to-be-identified man said “I killed her. I burnt her. You can see the matchbox I used in setting her ablaze here.

It is not yet known if the man is among the two suspects the police said they have in custody.
Hear the man boasting in the clip below.
https://microsecondnews.com/index.php/2022/05/13/i-set-her-ablaze-man-boasts-before-camera-after-deborah-samuel-was-killed-at-shehu-shagari-college-of-education-video/
I'll advice everyone of us to get this book of ibn taymiyyah,
{Al-Saarim al-Maslool} read it for better understanding.
No Muslim with his right sense will burn his/her fellow human
to death.. Islam forbid punishment with fire.. Only Allah the
Creator have the authority to burn someone with fire.
Secondly, no one is permitted to take such judgment on its
own, one need to refer to a qadi. Such hudud can not take
place here in as much as we are not operating sharia system
of governance.
What those boys did is totally against Islam. And no
knowledgeable Muslim will ever applaud what they did.

(1) (Reply)

Post Bible Verses And Inspirational Messages Here / He Started A Satanic Church, But Less Than A Year Later He Was Radically Saved / How A Man I Healed Of Cancer Gifted Me A Brand New Private Jet — Pastor Gbenga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.