Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

2023: Group Raise N100m For Nwajiuba To Purchase APC Presidency Form - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Group Raise N100m For Nwajiuba To Purchase APC Presidency Form (19794 Views)

ASUU To Nwajiuba: Tell Nigerians How You Came By N100m To Purchase APC Form / Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form / 2023: 3 Politicians That Will Benefit From APC's Presidency Ticket Zonning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Group Raise N100m For Nwajiuba To Purchase APC Presidency Form by jcross19: 4:12am On Apr 25, 2022
EnglandAmaka:

Reuben Abati Confirms Goodluck Jonathan Will Declare For President Under APC.

Now, Nwajiuba.

It's getting heated up. Vote wisely

*God Does Not Author Confusion*

A 14 year-old cannot be admitted into university to study, but a 13 year-old can be married.

A school certificate holder cannot become a director in the civil service, but a school certificate holder can become president and commander-in-chief of the entire country.

The country is among the major oil producing countries in the world, but it imports the fuel it consume.

The country has the highest number of foreign doctors in the UK and America, but its leaders travel abroad for their medical needs.

The country shoots armless protesters, but hold peace parleys with bandits.

The country rehabilitates terrorists, but their victims lavish in refugee camps.

God did not create any country.

He located human beings in different territories and gave them all empowerments to survive.

Whatever they turn out to be is entirely their choices and decisions.

UAE and Qatar are deserts converted to paradise.

Nigeria is paradise converted to hell.

Nigeria is an epitome of confusion, and God is not the author of its confusion

Let each of us ponder over this, think well before making a befitting decision on political issues consequential to self.
you have finished everything but still the illiterates voting them are not on social media, they are all on the streets begging with rags on them...
Re: 2023: Group Raise N100m For Nwajiuba To Purchase APC Presidency Form by favour32(m): 4:27am On Apr 25, 2022
Only two serious presidential candidates but the rest na jesters.
Obi and Osinbajo.
Re: 2023: Group Raise N100m For Nwajiuba To Purchase APC Presidency Form by Nobody: 4:47am On Apr 25, 2022
UncommonLogic:

That's short sightedness. Whatever country you are in right now also have their own issues.

Well to be completely transparent with you, I will agree it is short-sighted just based on the reason here. I was really on the fence on this matter. the house will be completely empty and will see me in only about 2 weeks in about 5 years, the interior designs of the houses I have seen so far can give someone nightmares. I see 250 million Naira houses and the finishing is just a sad artistic expression. The kitchens and Bathrooms are just straight tasteless arrangements of cabinets and bathtubs. some don't even have bathtubs, just showerheads and a tiled slab.

So sinking that amount of money into a property that i don't have much faith in is more of my reasoning.
Re: 2023: Group Raise N100m For Nwajiuba To Purchase APC Presidency Form by pmc01(m): 4:54am On Apr 25, 2022
obidr:

It is the famous excuse by supporters of Osibanjo.

Obviously
Re: 2023: Group Raise N100m For Nwajiuba To Purchase APC Presidency Form by Cutehector(m): 5:03am On Apr 25, 2022
Beremx:
He doesn’t come close at all. 100 million naira wasted
Samuel didnt come close at all, but he was the chosen one. David didnt come close at all but killed Goliath. Leave it to God.
Re: 2023: Group Raise N100m For Nwajiuba To Purchase APC Presidency Form by UncommonLogic: 5:29am On Apr 25, 2022
Techsupport:

Well to be completely transparent with you, I will agree it is short-sighted just based on the reason here. I was really on the fence on this matter. the house will be completely empty and will see me in only about 2 weeks in about 5 years, the interior designs of the houses I have seen so far can give someone nightmares. I see 250 million Naira houses and the finishing is just a sad artistic expression. The kitchens and Bathrooms are just straight tasteless arrangements of cabinets and bathtubs. some don't even have bathtubs, just showerheads and a tiled slab.

So sinking that amount of money into a property that i don't have much faith in is more of my reasoning.
For just 2 weeks in 5 years you don't need a house in Nigeria. I have 2 houses in Nigeria and they are both tastefully done. One was built 20 years ago and just finished another one last year. The cost is nowhere close to what you are talking about.
I just built a bungalow for about 40M plus and it's very well nicely finished. I consider myself to have class and good taste in finishing. I bring my US real Estate experience into my buildings in Nigeria.
I do go to Nigeria about 3 to 4 times every year hence it's a worthy investment for me.
All in all, to everyone to their own choice, good luck.
Re: 2023: Group Raise N100m For Nwajiuba To Purchase APC Presidency Form by mu2sa2: 5:38am On Apr 25, 2022
ObaOfEsan:
N100,000,000 WASTED. SMH!
When you never worked for the money, you can afford to waste it.
Re: 2023: Group Raise N100m For Nwajiuba To Purchase APC Presidency Form by obinoral1179(m): 5:52am On Apr 25, 2022
Beremx:
He doesn’t come close at all. 100 million naira wasted
Hello ma, its been long on this section,how is the family and work? nice to see your comment here..

1 Like

Re: 2023: Group Raise N100m For Nwajiuba To Purchase APC Presidency Form by Moneyboyz: 5:54am On Apr 25, 2022
The group you funded with stolen money.
Re: 2023: Group Raise N100m For Nwajiuba To Purchase APC Presidency Form by ufotunang: 6:15am On Apr 25, 2022
Groups wasting money for politicians... money you can use to better your life you are wasting it on a politician that will not care for you when he becomes president and this one you are wasting money on cannot even win APC primaries....we are not serious in this country... money that can be used to build skill acquisition centre for the youths
Re: 2023: Group Raise N100m For Nwajiuba To Purchase APC Presidency Form by DEMARCO1: 6:17am On Apr 25, 2022
What manner of Nonsense is this? Such a Waste of Money..which can be used to change lives..and must he run under APC? There are so many Parties out there..btw i don't even know who he is..
Re: 2023: Group Raise N100m For Nwajiuba To Purchase APC Presidency Form by ufotunang: 6:20am On Apr 25, 2022
Minister of state for education where the education sector is collapsing, primary/ secondary schools are deteriorating and in bad shape ...and group are wasting money on this incompetent politicians .. that group needs deliverance to set their minds in the right mind set

1 Like

Re: 2023: Group Raise N100m For Nwajiuba To Purchase APC Presidency Form by Cappoditutti: 6:30am On Apr 25, 2022
The chosen one is just about to declare. Watch this space!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PremiumTech:
THE BUREAU

Project Nigeria, a political pressure group, has gathered approximately N100 million for the Minister of State for Education, Hon. Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba, to purchase the Expression of Interest and Nomination Forms for the All Progressives Congress presidential primary (APC).

In an interview with newsmen, Nwajiuba stated that he had been informed by the organisation that over 1,000 people had paid over N100 million to purchase the APC presidential forms for him.

The Minister, who expressed delight that the organization was able to raise the funds, stated that the outcome of his meeting with the Project Nigeria Group and other stakeholders throughout the country would determine if he would run for the coveted job.
"In my case, I have the unique chance of being pushed by a wide spectrum of Nigerians; young people and others from various regions of Nigeria, who are donating both money and time to advance this project," Nwajiuba said.

They've taken on the task of figuring out where to get the money while relieving me of the stress.
One of them informed me that they are currently exceeding the figure by a few fractions.

"There are over 1,000 contributors from all around the world." "All I was told was that they were ready." I've tried to meet with them, but they only want to meet with me once they get the forms."

"I don't want to answer that question until they (members of the Project Nigeria Group) come," he said when asked if he would run for president and when he plans to proclaim his desire.

It isn't solely up to me to make the decision. "I am truly impressed by their telling me that over 1,000 people have given," she says. I believed it was a prank until I realized how many individuals had contributed.

"When I get a chance to meet with the group, we'll talk about it." It is not something that can be decided by a single person; it will need a group of people, almost like a collegiate, to bring everyone together to work in the same direction so that the country may get traction on the road to progress."

When asked if it was reasonable for the party to set the amount for the presidential, governorship, and other forms of elections at amounts that many Nigerians characterized as obscene, he said yes. "Every political party decides how it wants to operate," Nwajiuba stated. "What they decide is based on what they have." For example, my supporters have already told me, via the Project Nigeria Group, that they have received and exceeded the amount they requested.

"Even if you offered N1 party forms, it would still be subject to diverse viewpoints, and that is the beauty of democracy: everyone has their own point of view."

"We can't second-guess them because there are so many variables; I don't know everything they're thinking about."
The Project Nigeria Platform, according to sources, is a collection of tens of thousands of Nigerians from various ethnic, gender, and age groups.

We want to make sure that no one with a lot of money gets in the way of our goal of creating a new, united Nigeria based on revolutionary ideas, integrity, capacity, and good governance."

Source
Re: 2023: Group Raise N100m For Nwajiuba To Purchase APC Presidency Form by Duru009(m): 7:45am On Apr 25, 2022
The worst education minister.......

Already a FAILED project !!
Re: 2023: Group Raise N100m For Nwajiuba To Purchase APC Presidency Form by HRMK: 7:59am On Apr 25, 2022
WASTE OF FUNDS!HE IS GOING NOWHERE!
Re: 2023: Group Raise N100m For Nwajiuba To Purchase APC Presidency Form by Kyase(m): 8:15am On Apr 25, 2022
garfield1:

I know.I have always suspected him,emenike or onu...cc kyase,fergie001

Everybody is talking about him here in Abuja, but I'm not sure about that
Re: 2023: Group Raise N100m For Nwajiuba To Purchase APC Presidency Form by countycarer: 8:28am On Apr 25, 2022
how times have changed I remember years ago when he was running for Imo state governorship primaries all he could offer us as delegates was 2k in fact out of all the candidates he was the one that gave the lowest
Re: 2023: Group Raise N100m For Nwajiuba To Purchase APC Presidency Form by ransomed: 8:38am On Apr 25, 2022
O ye students and parents, vote for this fellow for ASUU strike to continue.
Re: 2023: Group Raise N100m For Nwajiuba To Purchase APC Presidency Form by amuwo1980: 9:06am On Apr 25, 2022
EnglandAmaka:

Reuben Abati Confirms Goodluck Jonathan Will Declare For President Under APC.

Now, Nwajiuba.

It's getting heated up. Vote wisely

*God Does Not Author Confusion*

A 14 year-old cannot be admitted into university to study, but a 13 year-old can be married.

A school certificate holder cannot become a director in the civil service, but a school certificate holder can become president and commander-in-chief of the entire country.

The country is among the major oil producing countries in the world, but it imports the fuel it consume.

The country has the highest number of foreign doctors in the UK and America, but its leaders travel abroad for their medical needs.

The country shoots armless protesters, but hold peace parleys with bandits.

The country rehabilitates terrorists, but their victims lavish in refugee camps.

God did not create any country.

He located human beings in different territories and gave them all empowerments to survive.

Whatever they turn out to be is entirely their choices and decisions.

UAE and Qatar are deserts converted to paradise.

Nigeria is paradise converted to hell.

Nigeria is an epitome of confusion, and God is not the author of its confusion

Let each of us ponder over this, think well before making a befitting decision on political issues consequential to self.
You do not have the highest number of doctors in the USA stop spreading emotional stirred to taste lies
Re: 2023: Group Raise N100m For Nwajiuba To Purchase APC Presidency Form by amuwo1980: 9:09am On Apr 25, 2022
Well let see how it goes , all his aides are northerners, I hope u remember ehime mbano ppl when u get there but he is a typical politician, imposed a 3rd rate senator Ibezim on our senatorial zone

1 Like

Re: 2023: Group Raise N100m For Nwajiuba To Purchase APC Presidency Form by luluosas(m): 9:25am On Apr 25, 2022
Only 5m needed here to advance my business and complete my small home. Any help?
Re: 2023: Group Raise N100m For Nwajiuba To Purchase APC Presidency Form by martinzjay(m): 9:31am On Apr 25, 2022
Please I want to be a member of this Noble group, Project Nigeria.
Any assistance will be of great help.
Thank you.
Re: 2023: Group Raise N100m For Nwajiuba To Purchase APC Presidency Form by ziondaughter247: 9:51am On Apr 25, 2022
I have been hoping that this man contests!!!
He is a VERY worthy candidate and I know he will do extremely well. Also, he is Igbo and a member of the ruling party APC.
I will definitely vote for him now that he is contesting and if he wins the party ticket. I was leaning more toward Amaechi because no correct southeasterner had declared.
Very very intelligent young man!!!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Group Raise N100m For Nwajiuba To Purchase APC Presidency Form by ziondaughter247: 9:59am On Apr 25, 2022
CzarChris:
President Buhari and the northern elites have just played their joker card. Take it or leave it, whoever knows, knows, this guy is the chosen one. For those who are asking, who is this guy? Read about his rise to power from 1999 till date and you will understand.

I'm sorry to say, but Nigeria behold your next president.

Bookmark this space.

Thank you! I am quite surprised people say they don't know this man. He is actually a perfect gentleman and he is very presentable. He is even the more visible education minister than the main education minister. Maybe because I have attended a few seminars and conferences in which he spoke, he is quite sound too compared to the average Nigerian politician.
He was one person I truly hoped will contest as per correct person from the southeast. Of all the contestants so far, I am angling toward him or Amaechi, preferably Nwajiuba because truly it is the turn of the southeast to rule

1 Like

Re: 2023: Group Raise N100m For Nwajiuba To Purchase APC Presidency Form by fergie001: 10:43am On Apr 25, 2022
garfield1:

I know.I have always suspected him,emenike or onu...cc kyase
My hunch goes first to Nwajiuba, because of his age.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Group Raise N100m For Nwajiuba To Purchase APC Presidency Form by garfield1: 10:47am On Apr 25, 2022
fergie001:

My hunch goes first to Nwajiuba, because of his age.

Hmmm.how old is he? He matches buhari's preference.I always knew that if buhari was to pick someone,it will be ss se
Re: 2023: Group Raise N100m For Nwajiuba To Purchase APC Presidency Form by Okadif275(m): 10:53am On Apr 25, 2022
This man came to my school sometimes last year
Re: 2023: Group Raise N100m For Nwajiuba To Purchase APC Presidency Form by CzarChris(m): 10:57am On Apr 25, 2022
Princepioneer:
grin grin grin Day Dreaming..
Daydreaming right? This man has been well known to Buhari from the Abacha days. Nwajiuba has never been a member of PDP, he was in APC from day one, even when it metamorphosed from APP to CPC and now APC as a founding member. This guy has the ear of almost all the northern elites. The North just showed their hands with this guy's announcement.

I repeat bookmark this space.
Re: 2023: Group Raise N100m For Nwajiuba To Purchase APC Presidency Form by Akponmfet: 11:01am On Apr 25, 2022
Once the name sounds like Okoro or Emeka, just forget about the presidency.
No Okoro or Emeka will ever be the president of Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Group Raise N100m For Nwajiuba To Purchase APC Presidency Form by CHAQUR: 11:26am On Apr 25, 2022
Someone should ask this guy to do give away with that money... Better for him than contesting for presidency.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano Residents Protest ‘planned Demolition’ Of Bridge Constructed By ‘opposition / Why Fulani Herdsmen Must Be Allowed To Live Anywhere – Senator Uzodinma / 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.