Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,549 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show (79747 Views)

Jane Dolapo: Wizkid Shares His Mother's Photo "My Prayer Warrior" / Imade Adeleke With Her Uncle, Dele Momodu (Photo) / Eniola Badmus To Sophia Momodu: "I Declare Zero Beef Between Us" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by ChoCho54(f): 6:06pm On Apr 25, 2022
HRMK:
u mean say him nor dey take care of him babymama?u know say the child dey live wit him mama?the boy's upkeep allowance goes to the mum!no way wey she too nor go chop small from am now!!
We are saying the same thing.
Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by HRMK: 6:13pm On Apr 25, 2022
ChoCho54:
We are saying the same thing.
OK OOH!
Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by pepperdemzombie: 8:07pm On Apr 25, 2022
Travelpluguk:

what exactly is your point..??

When they have children with different fathers, people will complain. if they decide not to, people will still complain.
Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by Travelpluguk: 8:35pm On Apr 25, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

When they have children with different fathers, people will complain. if they decide not to, people will still complain.

so not having children from dofferent fathers is why a woman should just be a booty call to a man...to me...they don't have self worth...

davido cannot possible choose his first and second baby mama...they are both girls he slept with when he was drunk...he denied them calling them gold diggers...if not for paternity test...he would have dumped them in the trash...to me, they are just wasting their time..
Chioma seff that he officially dated can be tossed in the trash...

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by Forthepeople21(f): 8:50pm On Apr 25, 2022
She get what she gets. Living off of a man because of a baby. He can toast her if he wants. Until
She stands on her own two feet and doesn’t need his money but that will never happen we all know. These females got the check and they think they are winning, really they are slaves.
Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by bepositive11: 9:00pm On Apr 26, 2022
Seriously. I think Sophia would've been the ideal wife for Davido. They're on a matching level. Chioma is a disgrace

Basheer22:

Sophia is not as beautiful as chioma, but she's far better than chioma
Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by pepperdemzombie: 9:27am On Apr 27, 2022
Travelpluguk:

so not having children from dofferent fathers is why a woman should just be a booty call to a man...to me...they don't have self worth...

davido cannot possible choose his first and second baby mama...they are both girls he slept with when he was drunk...he denied them calling them gold diggers...if not for paternity test...he would have dumped them in the trash...to me, they are just wasting their time..
Chioma seff that he officially dated can be tossed in the trash...

He also hosted birthday party when he was drunk? You gave him the alcohol or na you blow breeze? Chioma is in the thrash already
Has Davido not insulted his family members online before? Has he not called Sanwo "Your Excellency my yansh"? Whom has Davido not insulted before? Sophie has a fashion consulting Company and she is a youtuber doing the same thing. The one abroad is a graduate and working? Chioma is a what? At least they are investing, the only thing Chioma can post is nudity of surgery breasts and yansh, holidays and wild parties. Who is the gold digger here?
How many members of your family are married to single parents?
Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by lordally(m): 4:38am On May 09, 2022
Forthepeople21:
She get what she gets. Living off of a man because of a baby. He can toast her if he wants. Until
She stands on her own two feet and doesn’t need his money but that will never happen we all know. These females got the check and they think they are winning, really they are slaves.

Hmmmm very Apt!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her / Photo Of Adediwurah Blackgold And Busty Benny, Her Friend Got Fans Talking / Bobrisky At Late Father's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.