Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show (79673 Views)

Jane Dolapo: Wizkid Shares His Mother's Photo "My Prayer Warrior" / Imade Adeleke With Her Uncle, Dele Momodu (Photo) / Eniola Badmus To Sophia Momodu: "I Declare Zero Beef Between Us" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by blowjohn(m): 11:01pm On Apr 24, 2022
LesbianBoy:
If I am davido I go still dey fvck this Sophie's girl sexy ass! She looks sweet lipsrsealed

But ur not davido
Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by blowjohn(m): 11:02pm On Apr 24, 2022
That is what a lady gets when she refuses to work for her money.
Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by CoronaVirusPro: 11:07pm On Apr 24, 2022
UCHIHAmask:

Family to dele momodu "dirty and low class"?

Don’t mind the dunce.

He is a known dunce on the forum.

Just ignore him.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by Emerituz(m): 11:19pm On Apr 24, 2022
LesbianBoy:
If I am davido I go still dey fvck this Sophie's girl sexy ass! She looks sweet lipsrsealed
Before nko? angry
Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by nijanigga: 11:20pm On Apr 24, 2022
Travelpluguk:

when the baby mamas refuse to move on, collecting 5M per month, with Davido chopping them and calling them whenever he wants...why won't he rubbish them??

our women needs to step up more to get the respect they deserve....
For where,they will say na that we go chop ?
Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by Okobola146: 11:30pm On Apr 24, 2022
Zetty177x:
there's one ugly picture on ur profile that scared d sh.t out of me, if that is u, u have yansh , mouth, tongue,teeth,ears, armpit, and d.ck odour, u name it...maybe u stink like a corpse...see who de insult celebrity
who be celebrity? Sophia momodu? Abeg no make me laff for your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by HITsquad: 11:37pm On Apr 24, 2022
Childish...
Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by thinkmoney(m): 11:38pm On Apr 24, 2022
toujurs:
I doubt if you finished school.
You sure?
Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 24, 2022
Travelpluguk:

when the baby mamas refuse to move on, collecting 5M per month, with Davido chopping them and calling them whenever he wants...why won't he rubbish them??

I can bet you no woman click like on this your post

3 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by subcbouy: 12:11am On Apr 25, 2022
Basheer22:
Sophia has more sense than that dropout called Chioma. Igbo girls are usually smart but that hungry dunce called is a fool. She actually has nothing to offer Davido. Nothing.
who asked you all this episode now? Sophia is now smart with her age?

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by Ropostic120(m): 12:18am On Apr 25, 2022
LesbianBoy:

He still.dey Bleep her now
Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by bukatyne(f): 12:21am On Apr 25, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Sophia having two more kids for Davido. I see Chioma becoming envious that Sophia's allowee is bigger than hers because she ha more kids, I see Chomia getting pregnant again and again until she end up with 5kids courtesy of Davido.

This I have.

Alfa eke onirikuri cheesy
Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by lexy2014: 12:57am On Apr 25, 2022
thrillionaire:
Lol.. I remember that year Davido didn't want to have anything to do with this gurl, he thought she looked low class and dirty..
The gurl against all odds have forced herself to be reckoned with and forged herself into a by-force celebrity. Now Davido has succumbed to her charm and has accepted her in.
She refused to go and die, she's chopping his money, using her fame to make her money and here we are.

If he felt she was too low class, why did he impregnate her in d first place?

3 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by LyfeJennings(m): 1:20am On Apr 25, 2022
thrillionaire:
Lol.. I remember that year Davido didn't want to have anything to do with this gurl, he thought she looked low class and dirty..
The gurl against all odds have forced herself to be reckoned with and forged herself into a by-force celebrity. Now Davido has succumbed to her charm and has accepted her in.
She refused to go and die, she's chopping his money, using her fame to make her money and here we are.

I see her having another child for David
She seem like the run to babe for David whenever the chips are down
She prolly the only one who understands David
Chioma is too independent minded
I doubt if David can share his innermost thought with her

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by LyfeJennings(m): 1:20am On Apr 25, 2022
lexy2014:

If he felt she was too low class, why did he impregnate her in d first place?

it wasn't deliberate
it was a chop and clean mouth that turned permanent

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by LyfeJennings(m): 1:24am On Apr 25, 2022
Basheer22:
Sophia has more sense than that dropout called Chioma. Igbo girls are usually smart but that hungry dunce called is a fool. She actually has nothing to offer Davido. Nothing.

True that
Take out the tribe thingy
It's a thing of Chioma and her person
She isn't hungry but too independent minded plus she got carried away with the frenzy
Sophia got good adviser and trust me SHE IS AN AFRICAN WOMAN WHO HAS WOMEN IN THE GAME TO ADVISE HER WHATS AT STAKE AND NOT
Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by HarshBitterTrut: 2:33am On Apr 25, 2022

Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by MARS1(m): 5:25am On Apr 25, 2022
LesbianBoy:

Sure, baba dey enter there wella.. No denial..... The girl is cute and sexy, and she's sweeter than you're even describing her. See the waistline down mehn....

3 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by EndRape2(f): 6:13am On Apr 25, 2022
Poverty,

Do you want your sister to follow poverty like you ?

The only duty of man is to bring money, mumu go to the mountain and pray, tell ,God to give you money, go and break curses of poverty in your generation to have money,

No body like poverty , even if your sister or cousin is dating davido , or any good billionaire your entire family will be junilating, jumping and telling the the world.

No body prays for his family member to marry poverty ,funny enough poor men are abusers , very abusive ,always getting angry.

The bible says a man that can not provide for his house hold ,is worst than an infidel

And he told Adam that he will dig the ground, why the women will give birth in pain

Idiot go and till the ground so you can provide for your family,

No wise girl should date a broke or selfish guy
Broke guys do not love, they are full of anger and jelousy.

When they have money, they will still dump the girl that suffers with them, that she is not their test

Stop ranting and calling girls names on social media .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by ChoCho54(f): 6:21am On Apr 25, 2022
Travelpluguk:

Oga stop fishing for idiots. The compliment is not derogatory in any way. You broke guys at the other end are too sensitive to good humor.

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by ChoCho54(f): 6:22am On Apr 25, 2022
EndRape2:
Poverty,

Do you want your sister to follow poverty like you ?

The only duty of man is to bring money, mumu go to the mountain and pray, tell ,God to give you money, go and break curses of poverty in your generation to have money,

No body like poverty , even if your sister or cousin is dating davido , or any good billionaire your entire family will be junilating, jumping and telling the the world.

No body prays for his family member to marry poverty ,funny enough poor men are abusers , very abusive ,always getting angry.

The bible says a man that can not provide for his house hold ,is worst than an infidel

And he told Adam that he will dig the ground, why the women will give birth in pain

Idiot go and till the ground so you can provide for your family,

No wise girl should date a broke or selfish guy
Broke guys do not love, they are full of anger and jelousy.

When they have money, they will still dump the girl that suffers with them, that she is not their test

Stop ranting and calling girls names on social media .
Loud it make them hear oo

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by ChoCho54(f): 6:25am On Apr 25, 2022
justscorchone:

I can bet you no woman click like on this your post
Because he was fishing for idiots. Over 200 idiots liked his post already. The world is full of idiotic men.

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by ufotunang: 6:28am On Apr 25, 2022
That is why they want to be baby mama so that they can be collecting baby mama salary/ allowance every month... nawaoooo
Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by AfroKnight: 6:57am On Apr 25, 2022
I don’t see the problem here. She makes a living by being his babymama. Why is it a problem if her employer admirers the result of his spending?

If a married man said this about his wife, you people won’t be offended.
Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by dealslip(f): 7:24am On Apr 25, 2022
Travelpluguk:

Some women not out women should step up
Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by Dpundict: 7:33am On Apr 25, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
say the truth anytime,2 times on Friday and 7 times on Sunday.

Wow!! grin so how many times in-between these two days na?
Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by JayPeeOham: 7:50am On Apr 25, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Sophia having two more kids for Davido. I see Chioma becoming envious that Sophia's allowee is bigger than hers because she ha more kids, I see Chomia getting pregnant again and again until she end up with 5kids courtesy of Davido.

This I have....

.... Seen grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 25, 2022
thrillionaire:
To what end
Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by johndho(m): 8:06am On Apr 25, 2022
LesbianBoy:

Chioma sweet pass Sophia jooor
Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by Travelpluguk: 8:14am On Apr 25, 2022
ChoCho54:
Oga stop fishing for idiots. The compliment is not derogatory in any way. You broke guys at the other end are too sensitive to good humor.

U can't see anything wrong with the comment naa...im not surprised

besides we don't have to agree...i don't why you are insulting me just becos I have a different view from yours...are you that ill-mannered...
Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by Travelpluguk: 8:15am On Apr 25, 2022
SmartPolician:

Which other stepup is better than being the baby mama of Davido?

In Sophia's voice, "Davido, we die here" grin

lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rihanna Follows Eleven Paz, Model With Tribal Marks / Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.