Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,859 members, 7,862,824 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:24 AM

Why Is Igando Customary Court Biased Against Men - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is Igando Customary Court Biased Against Men (643 Views)

Full Video Of Mr. Olayemi Ayeni Whom A Customary Court Judge Stole His Wife (vid / LASG React To Alleged Viral Video Of Dismissed Customary Court Member -Mr Ishola / Spousal Abuse Against Men Rising In Lagos – UI Criminologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Igando Customary Court Biased Against Men by omolasho: 6:28pm On Apr 24, 2022
Dear Nairaland,
After reading through the news archive of divorce cases heard at the CUSTOMARY COURT Igando Lagos. I observed that most of the judgement, expecially child custody were awarded against the men no matter the alleged allegations against the women. To my alarm these allegations range from, adultery, witchcraft, desertion, emotional abuse, to mention but few. Since most woman fast more interested in using men to have kids and 'leaving to enjoy' their bodies elsewhere, is this COURT encouraging this decadence?
Re: Why Is Igando Customary Court Biased Against Men by OlawaleBammie: 6:30pm On Apr 24, 2022
omolasho:
Dear Nairaland,
After reading through the news archive of divorce cases heard at the CUSTOMARY COURT Igando Lagos. I observed that most of the judgement, expecially child custody were awarded against the men no matter the alleged allegations against the women. To my alarm these allegations range from, adultery, witchcraft, desertion, emotional abuse, to mention but few. Since most woman fast more interested in using men to have kids and 'leaving to enjoy' their bodies elsewhere, is this COURT encouraging this decadence?
lol, una never see anything.

Make una keep simping, na all of una go collect soon

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Igando Customary Court Biased Against Men by Richy4(m): 7:34am On Apr 25, 2022
The Igando hear weird cases and give weird judgement shocked...

For some time, the court hasn't made front page with one of it's weird divorce cases cheesy
Re: Why Is Igando Customary Court Biased Against Men by emmanuelbrown26: 2:14pm On Apr 25, 2022
That's just d way society made it to be, always favouring women but eyes are getting wider open, bcs soon all their manipulations would be a thing of d past

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Pregnant With Twins, Triplets, Quadruplets Etc / Bukatyne Movie Reviews: Forgotten Love, Once Upon A Crime And Fair Play / LEARN FROM MY EXPERIENCE AND AVOID MOGs THAT ARE POLITICAL IN NATURE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.