Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Tushbee Talks About Few Benefits Of Swallowing Sperm - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tushbee Talks About Few Benefits Of Swallowing Sperm (381 Views)

OAP And Actor Tushbee Set To Receive A National Integrity Award / Oap Tushbee And Kelvin Peters A'rien Congratulates Ironmike / OAP Tushbee Celebrate Daughter As She Clocks One. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tushbee Talks About Few Benefits Of Swallowing Sperm by Feneconnect(f): 6:45pm On Apr 24, 2022
So, let me stylishly talk about few benefits of swallowing sperm

I know some of you will say, I am crazy or what have you.

But he who chills with nature stays nurtured.

1. It helps to heal depression
A study that was carried out by the University of New York, says, women who are expose to sperm regularly are less depress.

Which means , swallowing sperm can help beat depression.

2. It improves the taste of food
��� malaria candidates n COVID besties. Try an swallow more healthy sperm.

Please, not alcohol fitted sperm , or always indomitable sperm or Ebamism sperm or Amalayish sperm �����
Abeg water water sperm no follow oooo. No go swallow weytin go swallow you ����

3. It helps in the decrease risk in Prostrate Cancer.

Uncle swallow sperm oooo. No talk say I no tell you.

All you men saying, you can't eat a honey pot, I greet una oooo.

Before you go start Waka from one hospital to another or one church to the other, no talk say Tushbee no tell you ooo.

My people perish for lack of knowledge.

4. Aids better sleep.
All you watch dog of the society,

All you big men don't sleep at night, also know that a poor man doesn't sleep at night because of hunger.
Try and swallow sperm.

All of una wey no dey gree sleep, saying, I can't sleep, relatives of insomnia I salute una.

please start to swallow a sperm from time to time with a healthy, known partner.

5. Lastly. I know that a lot of us don't know how to eat healthy and also we can't have all the vitamins in our daily meal or even supplements, because too much supplements, will supplement you later���. If you know you know. Sticking to nature 80% of the time, you can never go wrong or to the doctors. Sperm have it all. All the vitamin Qs &Ys ����, you Gerrit ?

Her sexecellency Tushbee.

Re: Tushbee Talks About Few Benefits Of Swallowing Sperm by poweredcom(m): 7:15pm On Apr 24, 2022
Oya start to de swallow every man sperm na

You go like Mess o madam , even use am do facial

Lex Steele compilation , go watch am

Omo I get one beech dose days na olosho she de swallow die ...
Re: Tushbee Talks About Few Benefits Of Swallowing Sperm by illicit(m): 7:24pm On Apr 24, 2022
What did she mean by 'Uncle swallow sperm "
Re: Tushbee Talks About Few Benefits Of Swallowing Sperm by Jokerman(m): 8:06pm On Apr 24, 2022
Destructive advice

(1) (Reply)

Singer Made Kuti Reveals The Steps A Man Took To Get His Partner’s Number / Whatsyourtop10bobmarleysongs / Why We Demolished Kpokpogri’s House – FCTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.