Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Why PDP May Lose 2023 Presidential Election – Reno Omokri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why PDP May Lose 2023 Presidential Election – Reno Omokri (36288 Views)

Peter Obi Never Claimed That He Won The Presidential Election - Reno Omokri / 10 Reasons Why The APC May Lose 2023 Elections - Opinion / Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why PDP May Lose 2023 Presidential Election – Reno Omokri by Aoyewo: 6:21am On Apr 25, 2022
cktheluckyman:

If we are going by the numbers Reno posted on here,he is advising both parties to give their presidential tickets to the north.Not even your SW are in the top 3 so you are not even in a position to mock anyone

If you are smart, you would have known that in Apc, SW have calculatedly form an alliance with the North. Did you ever notice how SW was duly represented in PMB's govt? That is political sagacity. ��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why PDP May Lose 2023 Presidential Election – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:31am On Apr 25, 2022
afesco:
As true as it is, some persons will still contest this fact because nor be everybody get sense.
if APC zone is ticket to West,APC will lose out mark my word
Re: Why PDP May Lose 2023 Presidential Election – Reno Omokri by onuman: 6:55am On Apr 25, 2022
TheDemola:

https://punchng.com/why-pdp-may-lose-2023-presidential-election-reno-omokri/

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1518273992460800000?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1518273992460800000%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fpunchng.com%2Fwhy-pdp-may-lose-2023-presidential-election-reno-omokri%2F

When OBJ became president, the SW region did not even vote for OBJ.
Zoning of the presidency between the north and south has always determined who becomes president of Nigeria since 1999.
Nobody from Reno's small tribe would have become president if Reno's assertion is correct. But his tribesman, GFJ, won election, courtesy of consideration for zoning.

Bottom line, it's the turn of the SE to produce a successor to president Buhari; no number of Renos can stop it.
Re: Why PDP May Lose 2023 Presidential Election – Reno Omokri by SEGLIZ: 6:58am On Apr 25, 2022
tunjijones:

Boss no tide is turning around... You wld be surprised even if obama comes to rule Nigeria, it will even get worse.

Nigeria is far gone past redemption. If you know what is good for you start planning your exit from this shithole cos it's going to get worse.

thanks for the advice.

still while I'm around here I have to do everything withing my reach to secure my comfort and that of my immediate likewise extended associate, till I will be able to escape.

mind you we see how Nigerians go over to make nuisance out of their sojourn.
Re: Why PDP May Lose 2023 Presidential Election – Reno Omokri by onuman: 7:01am On Apr 25, 2022
Baawaa:
No candidate from the S/E can win general election for PDP,
Because your type loves to shift the goalpost in the middle of the football game.
We either continue with zoning the office of the president now (it's the turn of the SE), or you start to prepare to preside over your imminent new country excluding the SE region.
The skewed and lopsided political structure of Nigeria favouring the old northern region necessitated zoning of the presidency between the north and south.
In fact, no presidential candidate from the south can win Nigeria's presidential election if the Fulani-led northern region supports a northerner as presidential candidate.
The Reno Omokri now spewing rubbish against the Igbo found his political mojo because zoning was considered to make his principal/tribessman, GEJ, president.
Re: Why PDP May Lose 2023 Presidential Election – Reno Omokri by afesco: 7:03am On Apr 25, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
if APC zone is ticket to West,APC will lose out mark my word
Before I make any comment or reply u, which zone should APC zone it to?
Re: Why PDP May Lose 2023 Presidential Election – Reno Omokri by eedimo(m): 7:05am On Apr 25, 2022
Abfinest007:
Some of d figures are not correct how can u explain that northwest that has been a wotowoto of Boko Haram has more vote than ss
Boko haram activities occur at the NORTHEAST while kidnapping and banditery NORTHWEST
Re: Why PDP May Lose 2023 Presidential Election – Reno Omokri by ckmayoca: 7:06am On Apr 25, 2022
kettykings:
It seems all the igbos in Lagos, Kaduna, Kano, Jos , Maiduguri and Abuja are now automatically APC members . There are more than 15 million igbos outside the south east , are they pure APC voters

As we move around we don’t care about pvc …. We stick to our businesses in those places and something to take home at the end of the day. Politically Reno is right. But his choice will never better Nigeria but his pocket alone.
Re: Why PDP May Lose 2023 Presidential Election – Reno Omokri by onuman: 7:08am On Apr 25, 2022
tunjijones:

Boss no tide is turning around... You wld be surprised even if obama comes to rule Nigeria, it will even get worse.

Nigeria is far gone past redemption. If you know what is good for you start planning your exit from this shithole cos it's going to get worse.

And if Obama is a Nigerian, he can't win presidential election in Nigeria.

Democracy in Nigeria is a farce because of the skewed and lopsided political structure of Nigeria.
Re: Why PDP May Lose 2023 Presidential Election – Reno Omokri by ogmask: 7:17am On Apr 25, 2022
ClintonEmex:
One thing that has kept Nigeria behind and unprogressive is tribalism and sentiments.

What Reno is indirectly saying here is that PDP should give Atiku the flag because he's from the North and not Peter Obi, cos the Northerners will prefer to vote for their own despite Obi being much better in every ramification.

But I think Buhari's regime should have opened many people's eyes to the truths and realities of things. What Nigeria has gone through in the hands of Buhari should have made virtually everyone to know that what matters is competence and true leadership.

Peter Obi is the best candidate so far from the PDP, he's someone with a track record of success. He's like a coach that has good record in his former team and will most likely replicate his performance in the next and bigger team.

In the PDP we have Obi and in the APC we have Osinbajo, these are men that will offer hope and brighter things to Nigeria. They're not power drunk or selfish, they're there to salvage the situation on ground unlike their older counterparts who just wants to rule for ruling sake. Anyone of them that takes the mantle of leadership will take Nigeria to a better and greater heights.

People should stop taking us backwards by talking about regions and tribes, we're past that stage of voting out of sentiments. Look for the best candidates and vote for them irrespective of tribe, color and religion. Make Nigeria a better place, we're bitterly far from our mates in the world due to bad leadership. Stop suffering others because of your selfish interest.

Unfortunately , the region with the highest voting strength will not understand this truth. They have been kept in one position because they are made to believe that the president must come from their region.
Trust me, even if the position is zoned to SW n SE Obi and PYO may still not have it because the old rickety rogues will not have any of these guys to lead.
I will vote for my choice candidate win or lose... Small small we go reach there.
Re: Why PDP May Lose 2023 Presidential Election – Reno Omokri by Gentlerespect76: 7:24am On Apr 25, 2022
drmuchin:
Reno na bunkum
In fact, he is a personification of idiocy!
Re: Why PDP May Lose 2023 Presidential Election – Reno Omokri by Alwaysachick: 7:37am On Apr 25, 2022
AntonVince:
That's somewhat true but 2023 will be VERY LITTLE about the party and a WHOLE LOT about the candidate.
An Osinbajo by virtue of his pan-Nigerian appeal will pummel anyone from the north, Turaki inclusive.

For once, I do hope Nigerians get the opportunity to choose between 2 young and cerebral candidates in Obi and Osinbajo.

You people keep calling Osibanjo as if he is not part of this wretched and evil government.

He can't perform as VP with an efigy president. Let's be realistic, he has nothing to offer
Re: Why PDP May Lose 2023 Presidential Election – Reno Omokri by Heavensent01(m): 7:44am On Apr 25, 2022
Aoyewo:

My dear, Nigerians call God in every matter as though, God is not the God over the others. As you said, Tinubu goes about building bridges and targeting those that would favour his aspirations - first of all at the primary level. I've asked people, hiw can PYO win the primary. How? He doesn't have the number. He was at Oyo state before the death of Alaafin sharing money discreetly. Yet you are calling God.

they're not informed, I was telling my woman last week that when you're righteous and keep all the commandments of God is still not an etiquette that God will do everything for you, why? because he had bestowed on us the ability to do them

if those that implemented planes and others things that aid our easy movement don't do it, God will not made himself available to be moving us about, he's a miraculous worker not a magician

having said that, religion only exist in politics to divide us because of our fanaticism, lf Nigerians ain't Religion extremist perhaps we wouldn't have been attaching religion to everything but it is what it is

Osibanjo candidacy in a free and fair primary election is an inferior to Tinubu political supremacy, even if Buhari force Osibanjo on APC, Tinubu Departure from the party will give weak political structure Osibanjo a big blow

APC wouldn't want to dice the primary election, free and fair will give everyone sense of belonging
Re: Why PDP May Lose 2023 Presidential Election – Reno Omokri by adetwin(m): 7:56am On Apr 25, 2022
Malory:
If Nigerians go ahead to vote for APC again in 2023 then no one should complain of hardship when the suffering will triple

How I wish we had another CANDIDATE from another POLITICAL PARTY.
Re: Why PDP May Lose 2023 Presidential Election – Reno Omokri by Abfinest007(m): 7:59am On Apr 25, 2022
eedimo:

Boko haram activities occur at the NORTHEAST while kidnapping and banditery NORTHWEST
thank u for d correction

1 Like

Re: Why PDP May Lose 2023 Presidential Election – Reno Omokri by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:15am On Apr 25, 2022
Ken4Christ:
I think Reno talks too much. Why can't he contest for it? His he too small to be a President?
If your pastors could speak half a truth as Reno, there would be no one left in their churches. The lies and deceit are the glue to intimidate and control them. Reno is freely expressing himself and not to steal tithes and offerings from gullibles. He sells his books but not to intimidate anyone with MIriam's curse
Re: Why PDP May Lose 2023 Presidential Election – Reno Omokri by orisa37: 8:20am On Apr 25, 2022
NW VOTE IS INFLATED BY SAHELRIAN MIGRATION.
THAT NOT WITHSTANDING, PDP WILL GIVE APC A SERIOUS RUN IF THEY PRESENT EITHER SARAKI/IHEJIRIKA OR WIKE/A NW RETIRED GENERAL.
ABOVE ALL, JONATHAN MUST BE PERSUADED AND COOPERATED WITH TO COME BACK TO LEAD THE PARTY.
IN WHICH CASE , PRESIDENTIAL COMPETITORS MIGHT INCLUDE JONATHAN/A NW RETIRED GENERAL.
Re: Why PDP May Lose 2023 Presidential Election – Reno Omokri by Duru009(m): 8:22am On Apr 25, 2022
Likes 4 Obi

Shares 4 Osinbajo
Re: Why PDP May Lose 2023 Presidential Election – Reno Omokri by agos: 8:30am On Apr 25, 2022
So we still have people that will vote for APC come 2023 despise d hardship
Re: Why PDP May Lose 2023 Presidential Election – Reno Omokri by Ken4Christ: 8:33am On Apr 25, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
If your pastors could speak half a truth as Reno, there would be no one left in their churches. The lies and deceit are the glue to intimidate and control them. Reno is freely expressing himself and not to steal tithes and offerings from gullibles. He sells his books but not to intimidate anyone with MIriam's curse

Reno is part of the deception of this government. If he must speak, he should tell us the truth. He has contributed to deceive Nigerians. He should have known who is truly in Aso Rock.
Re: Why PDP May Lose 2023 Presidential Election – Reno Omokri by AntonVince: 8:38am On Apr 25, 2022
Alwaysachick:

You people keep calling Osibanjo as if he is not part of this wretched and evil government.

He can't perform as VP with an efigy president. Let's be realistic, he has nothing to offer

I beg to disagree.
There's very little he can do as the VP\.

I have no doubt he will excel if given the mandate. We all saw a glimpse of his capabilities when Buhari was away and handed over to him, didn't we?
Re: Why PDP May Lose 2023 Presidential Election – Reno Omokri by gowaga68: 8:39am On Apr 25, 2022
Politics is a game of numbers, not sentiments.
North got that numbers .
Re: Why PDP May Lose 2023 Presidential Election – Reno Omokri by richiepolymer(m): 9:02am On Apr 25, 2022
Malory:
If Nigerians go ahead to vote for APC again in 2023 then no one should complain of hardship when the suffering will triple

Your submission is not valid.
There is no difference between both parties. Politicians cross carpet anyhow they like. The same people you find in APC will return to PDP if PDP wins.
The problem is with the rotten civil service and the corrupt mindset of the average Nigerian!
Re: Why PDP May Lose 2023 Presidential Election – Reno Omokri by fortunejum: 9:09am On Apr 25, 2022
That calculations will not work again this time round.
Re: Why PDP May Lose 2023 Presidential Election – Reno Omokri by tamdun: 9:11am On Apr 25, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Where is asgard fhadiga and asgard73 power must return to north crews. Very bitterness people what do you want to benefit if power return north? If power come southwest there is no single thing will come Yorubaland that you igbos will not part of those the things will benefit.

Igbos are more close to Yoruba than any tribe when 80% igbos living southwest.
The bolded is a fact no one can dispute, many of them live in yoruba land peaceful, I don't just understand where their hatred is coming from
Re: Why PDP May Lose 2023 Presidential Election – Reno Omokri by AntonVince: 9:42am On Apr 25, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Peter Obi isn't at all Presidential material except in the sight of Easterners. You better send him to Senate and let him prove his National political prowess instead. He isn't in anyway different from other flopped Governors with nothing special to show but propaganda. If u are talking abt workaholic Governors he can't be mentioned, and he isn't in the same class with El Rufai, Kwankwaso, Sule Lamido, Prof. Zulum, Ganduje, Shehu Shema among others but all these are struggling for National relevance cool

First, I'm not Igbo. (and I hate having to clarify this).

I'd agree if you'd said that virtue of the prevailing political climate and the populace's penchant for voting strictly on the basis of ethnicity/religion, an Obi candidacy may not appeal to some segments of the country...which is quite unfortunate.
...but to say the man isn't a presidential material is grossly unfair to him.

Besides his sound economic knowledge and verifiable record of excellent performance as Anambra state Governor, Peter Obi holds the transcendent record of being the only governor in recent times to have left behind billions of naira in the state's coffers when leaving office.

I don't know much about Prof. Zulum, but yes, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso is another politician I have always admired by virtue of his excellent performance while at the helm in Kano, which no one can deny, but you'd agree with me that it will be near-impossible working out the right permutation to make him president in 2023.
Re: Why PDP May Lose 2023 Presidential Election – Reno Omokri by Petdagr8t(m): 9:46am On Apr 25, 2022
If your assertion is true Reno then that means Nigeria still remain a tribalistic state.
The earlier we negotiate this fake unity the better for us.
Re: Why PDP May Lose 2023 Presidential Election – Reno Omokri by MultiDot: 9:49am On Apr 25, 2022
Reno you just attempted an overt smartness but that's a very poor one, you are ashamed or may be scared to rout for Atkuthief openly, well you can also chose to twist your tongue anyhow you like after all its not for you to decide who we will vote for, gone are the days of bandwagon effect.
Re: Why PDP May Lose 2023 Presidential Election – Reno Omokri by gotnel: 10:05am On Apr 25, 2022
It would have been better for Nigerians to leave the two useless political parties and look for another party.
Nothing is different between APC and PDP.
Re: Why PDP May Lose 2023 Presidential Election – Reno Omokri by Bigmummyeve: 10:39am On Apr 25, 2022
Malory:
Is PDP any different from APC? Na people we the vote now, no be party abeg.
Re: Why PDP May Lose 2023 Presidential Election – Reno Omokri by TYCO77: 11:14am On Apr 25, 2022
TheDemola:

https://punchng.com/why-pdp-may-lose-2023-presidential-election-reno-omokri/

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1518273992460800000?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1518273992460800000%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fpunchng.com%2Fwhy-pdp-may-lose-2023-presidential-election-reno-omokri%2F

I have said it before and will repeat it, Igbos deserve to have a shot in Aso Rock no doubt about that, but not in 2023 campaign. If PDP wants to wrestle power from APC, then they have to chose a credible candidate from the north. I am a full Igbo blood, sentiment apart, this is the reality on ground.
Re: Why PDP May Lose 2023 Presidential Election – Reno Omokri by NOwazobia: 11:23am On Apr 25, 2022
Two bloggers I don't take serious any longer, irrespective of the motivation and inspiration they exhume, not even minding if they have a bank account anymore are Reno and FFK.

When I dislike you, I also dislike what so ever comes out of you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gunshots In Ankpa As Kogi APC Campaign Turns Violent [graphic Photos] / PDP G5 Governors: What We Discussed With President Tinubu - Makinde / Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.