Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,699 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Tega: 70% Of Men Abuse Their Women, Don't Be Fooled - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tega: 70% Of Men Abuse Their Women, Don't Be Fooled (23344 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: 70% Of People Showing Off On IG Are More Fake Than My Bum / Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away / Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tega: 70% Of Men Abuse Their Women, Don't Be Fooled by Adcringe: 10:46am On Apr 25, 2022
They don't want to leave a Pop apartment.. cheesy grin
MrBrownJay1:
..and majrity of these women willingly stay with these yeye abusive men.... so let these women blame their own foolish self!

1 Like

Re: Tega: 70% Of Men Abuse Their Women, Don't Be Fooled by Kingcalls: 10:46am On Apr 25, 2022
Thats cos 70 % of those women abuse their men
Re: Tega: 70% Of Men Abuse Their Women, Don't Be Fooled by Successmind(m): 10:47am On Apr 25, 2022
Make all of the kuku dey divorced
Re: Tega: 70% Of Men Abuse Their Women, Don't Be Fooled by GloriousGbola: 10:47am On Apr 25, 2022
Simply say 95% of what you see on SM is not real. End of story
Re: Tega: 70% Of Men Abuse Their Women, Don't Be Fooled by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 25, 2022
Kdon2:

See the fool talking! With a woman like you everyman should be a Mike Tyson. Shameless prostitute undecided

Said it jare. After sleeping with all the producers to get BBN role, she is feeling used and angry about her sense of worth.

Maybe its because she is discovering that her market value (bride price) has declined sharply.

4 Likes

Re: Tega: 70% Of Men Abuse Their Women, Don't Be Fooled by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 25, 2022
First off, define the word "abuse" and see how adjectivally it becomes a two-way practice.
Re: Tega: 70% Of Men Abuse Their Women, Don't Be Fooled by Newboss(m): 10:47am On Apr 25, 2022
And 95% of women abuse their men.

A woman abusing a woman has become a normal thing sef
Re: Tega: 70% Of Men Abuse Their Women, Don't Be Fooled by TheWolfen(m): 10:49am On Apr 25, 2022
Lol shut up cheesy
Re: Tega: 70% Of Men Abuse Their Women, Don't Be Fooled by Kingcalls: 10:49am On Apr 25, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Tega it's 99.99999% not 70%

Then it simply shows u women are the major cause of domestic violence
Re: Tega: 70% Of Men Abuse Their Women, Don't Be Fooled by Mrbenny001: 10:49am On Apr 25, 2022
Why will a sensible man take a shameless Woman like her as a wife in the first place

1 Like

Re: Tega: 70% Of Men Abuse Their Women, Don't Be Fooled by Joshcoli(m): 10:50am On Apr 25, 2022
Small yansh dey shake
Re: Tega: 70% Of Men Abuse Their Women, Don't Be Fooled by blowjohn(m): 10:50am On Apr 25, 2022
Re: Tega: 70% Of Men Abuse Their Women, Don't Be Fooled by aikyg(m): 10:51am On Apr 25, 2022
Where did this one come out from again?

1 Like

Re: Tega: 70% Of Men Abuse Their Women, Don't Be Fooled by Visasolution048: 10:51am On Apr 25, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
Said by a married woman that abused her husband publicly...

3 Likes

Re: Tega: 70% Of Men Abuse Their Women, Don't Be Fooled by nedekid: 10:51am On Apr 25, 2022
Maybe, but certainly, after 20 years of marriage, I can boldly say I am amongst the 30% that don't abuse their madams. grin
Re: Tega: 70% Of Men Abuse Their Women, Don't Be Fooled by Atolu01: 10:52am On Apr 25, 2022
I wouldn't be surprised. If not physically, then emotionally and/ or sexually. Possessed gender.
Re: Tega: 70% Of Men Abuse Their Women, Don't Be Fooled by IamV: 10:52am On Apr 25, 2022
amzee:
Ex-BbNaija Star Tega Dominic just posted a cryptic post on her Instastory as she tells fans that they should not be fooled by men who praise their women and show off their public display of affection (PDA) on their social media pages as she claims that 70% of them abuse their women.
And she also apologized to the women that she doesn't know what they are going through but they deserve better.

She said, and I quote, “Don't be fooled by the captions when you see them serenade their women, 70% of them Literally abuses them, the PDA no dey reach house. Sorry o my gender, after all what do I know but just know you deserve better.”

Check out the screenshot of her full post below.

When we talk about abuse,we need to be specific what form of abuse we are talking about.
Are we talking about physical abuse or verbal abuse [ which are the most common abuse ] ?

It's widely assumed that men are more likely to initiate physical abuse on the other gender,while it's also an open secret that women are more likely to inflict verbal abuse on the other gender.

Most people are more focused on physical abuse,that they don't even realize that verbal abuse is as potent or even more dangerous than physical abuse.
As we are raising awareness on physical abuse,we should,as a society,expend the same energy in raising awareness to the populace about verbal abuse.

In as much as we teach men to not raise hands on women,we should also teach women not to use vile words on men.
Re: Tega: 70% Of Men Abuse Their Women, Don't Be Fooled by abobote: 10:53am On Apr 25, 2022
Liar, not everyone is like that your AJ money, without money
Re: Tega: 70% Of Men Abuse Their Women, Don't Be Fooled by Eaglesence: 10:53am On Apr 25, 2022
Kdon2:

See the fool talking! With a woman like you everyman should be a Mike Tyson. Shameless prostitute undecided

Here goes a wife beater. E no take you time to reveal yourself chai why na? Tell us, what prompts you hitting a woman? Ego? Intimidation? What at all??
Re: Tega: 70% Of Men Abuse Their Women, Don't Be Fooled by matm: 10:56am On Apr 25, 2022
Don't be fooled, 95% of women rain horrible verbal abuses on their husbands daily thereby causing them emotional breakdown.
I have heard a wife tell her husband who is a driver Dt he will die in accident b/c d money he provided b/f leaving for work in d morning was below her expectation.Another removed her pant,held her nyash which she positioned in d husbands face and opened it in dmockery of d husband whom she calls fool with all bitterness.Many marriages are hell.
Men and women suffer domestic violence.

7 Likes

Re: Tega: 70% Of Men Abuse Their Women, Don't Be Fooled by jaxxy(m): 10:56am On Apr 25, 2022
If only tega could take responsibility for her actions for once without tryingto twist it or blame someone elseundecided

Shes married 2day and single 2moro.
Re: Tega: 70% Of Men Abuse Their Women, Don't Be Fooled by Bigchristo: 10:58am On Apr 25, 2022
amzee:
Ex-BbNaija Star Tega Dominic just posted a cryptic post on her Instastory as she tells fans that they should not be fooled by men who praise their women and show off their public display of affection (PDA) on their social media pages as she claims that 70% of them abuse their women.
And she also apologized to the women that she doesn't know what they are going through but they deserve better.

She said, and I quote, “Don't be fooled by the captions when you see them serenade their women, 70% of them Literally abuses them, the PDA no dey reach house. Sorry o my gender, after all what do I know but just know you deserve better.”

Check out the screenshot of her full post below.
Is this not same Tega who cheated on her husband in National Tv? Still have the guts to talk about morals? Ashawo kobo kobo
Re: Tega: 70% Of Men Abuse Their Women, Don't Be Fooled by Islandlady(f): 10:59am On Apr 25, 2022
Thank you tega for these truth
Men are useless and evil, they are the problem of the world but if you tell them they will attack you brutally

Anyways I am outta here
Re: Tega: 70% Of Men Abuse Their Women, Don't Be Fooled by BeerBeerManiple: 10:59am On Apr 25, 2022
And 75% of women abuse men. #balance the equation. cool
Re: Tega: 70% Of Men Abuse Their Women, Don't Be Fooled by toujurs: 11:01am On Apr 25, 2022
See this one, that went to bb naija to disgrace her family. Don't you deserve to be flogged. Shameless woman
Re: Tega: 70% Of Men Abuse Their Women, Don't Be Fooled by tubolancer(m): 11:02am On Apr 25, 2022
If you are decent, an average Nigerian men will respect and will never hit you. Infidelity and lack of trust causes lots of disagreement in marriage, forget about religion, men dont forgive especially if their partners cheat.

2 Likes

Re: Tega: 70% Of Men Abuse Their Women, Don't Be Fooled by Slynation(m): 11:03am On Apr 25, 2022
Is it the same TEGA that disgraced herself and husband on live TV that's dishing advise or another one...Nawa oO "Wonders have finally ended"

1 Like

Re: Tega: 70% Of Men Abuse Their Women, Don't Be Fooled by qenneth: 11:03am On Apr 25, 2022
Stop fooling yourself, you know whom you are. How can a married woman be wayward and feel not to beaten by her husband. A married woman going around chasing small boys or giving small boys his husbands money in the name of sexual satisfaction. Let me tell you, i will beat you till you run away from my house period. All these ladies saying all these bla bla in social media at times are divorcees.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eucharia Anunobi: My Father Refused To Sponsor Me To University As A Girl / Prince Teerex, Terry G's Son's New Photos / Burna Boy: I Wrote 5 Songs For Drake In His ‘more Life’ Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.